Ratings jus bigguns has received

1. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Creek.

Creek, is you click on your conversations you can look up everything you have ever had a conversation about. Go to May 29th 2019

Mar 15, 2020
  2. Rodmaster858 rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Jennings.

Why do i do it? Went to Lake Jennings this morning. Now i remember why i hate that lake. Lots of moss on the bottom and every time you...

Jan 27, 2020
  3. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Trout.

The Lake staff is no longer going to advertise when they stock in the future as guys are cherry picking the days that they fish. I think...

Jan 16, 2020
  4. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread 12/22 Quick Otay Session.

I went to Barona and asked for you Today. Won enough for 2020 License. Thanks Barona

Dec 23, 2019
  5. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Large Trout.

Handicap pier Chambers Park. Got another one today about 5.5. Nice fish

Dec 20, 2019
  6. KTfromSD rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Slaying with that powerbait!.

Smoked is good for Trout. They have the wright oils for smoking

Nov 27, 2019
  7. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

No but he did notify Russia as a good comrade would

Oct 28, 2019
  8. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Climate crisis??.

Nuke the Gay whales.

Sep 7, 2019
  9. geofish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Lake.

Walked around Miramar lake yesterday. 5 miles around the lake and it is well signed to where you are on the lake. Saw some boats out...

Jun 16, 2019
  10. ColdEye rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Good Butcher.

Bishers in Ramona is just that, Your small town Butcher. They process Deer and sell exotic meats(alligator,Ostrich,Elk)

May 2, 2019
  11. kyle12345 rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Good Butcher.

Bishers in Ramona is just that, Your small town Butcher. They process Deer and sell exotic meats(alligator,Ostrich,Elk)

Apr 30, 2019
  12. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread food post.

I only cook out doors even though i have a 25' wildwood trailer. You cant melt Lead with those burners. 60,000 BtU's each 1

Mar 24, 2019
  13. kyle12345 rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Recommendations for Kauai.

Hey Man, Don't ever forget Tip Top. Downtown Lihue Local Breakfast Place. Oxtail Stew is awesome and so is the Macadamian Pancakes. Take...

Mar 21, 2019
  14. Ebitda rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Smoking Salmon, Pull Pork.

St. Louis style do not over cook. People think it's cool that the bone comes out of the meat with little effort. Competition cooking the...

Mar 4, 2019
  15. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Smoking Salmon, Pull Pork.

Never trust a salesman Larry

Mar 4, 2019
  16. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Good Place for Greasy Food.

When in Ramona heading to the back country, Cheer's has a good greasy burger. What do you say Preacher?

Feb 22, 2019
  17. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Batten down the hatches.

There is no goat club

Feb 17, 2019
  18. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Don't Drink and Drive!.

I have to Drive, I'm to drunk to walk.-Foster Brooks 1972

Jan 5, 2019
  19. RolloTomasi rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Trump Protesters are very intelligent LOL.

yep

Jul 26, 2018
  20. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Nessy Burger is moving..

Mr. Fish and Chips Claremont Mesa Blvd. Awesome

Jun 11, 2018