Ratings jus bigguns has received

1. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Bye Bye, Baghdadi.

No but he did notify Russia as a good comrade would

Oct 28, 2019
  2. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Climate crisis??.

Nuke the Gay whales.

Sep 7, 2019
  3. geofish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Lake.

Walked around Miramar lake yesterday. 5 miles around the lake and it is well signed to where you are on the lake. Saw some boats out...

Jun 16, 2019
  4. ColdEye rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Good Butcher.

Bishers in Ramona is just that, Your small town Butcher. They process Deer and sell exotic meats(alligator,Ostrich,Elk)

May 2, 2019
  5. kyle12345 rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Good Butcher.

Bishers in Ramona is just that, Your small town Butcher. They process Deer and sell exotic meats(alligator,Ostrich,Elk)

Apr 30, 2019
  6. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread food post.

I only cook out doors even though i have a 25' wildwood trailer. You cant melt Lead with those burners. 60,000 BtU's each 1

Mar 24, 2019
  7. kyle12345 rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Recommendations for Kauai.

Hey Man, Don't ever forget Tip Top. Downtown Lihue Local Breakfast Place. Oxtail Stew is awesome and so is the Macadamian Pancakes. Take...

Mar 21, 2019
  8. Ebitda rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Smoking Salmon, Pull Pork.

St. Louis style do not over cook. People think it's cool that the bone comes out of the meat with little effort. Competition cooking the...

Mar 4, 2019
  9. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Smoking Salmon, Pull Pork.

Never trust a salesman Larry

Mar 4, 2019
  10. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Good Place for Greasy Food.

When in Ramona heading to the back country, Cheer's has a good greasy burger. What do you say Preacher?

Feb 22, 2019
  11. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Batten down the hatches.

There is no goat club

Feb 17, 2019
  12. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Don't Drink and Drive!.

I have to Drive, I'm to drunk to walk.-Foster Brooks 1972

Jan 5, 2019
  13. RolloTomasi rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Trump Protesters are very intelligent LOL.

yep

Jul 26, 2018
  14. Larry M rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Nessy Burger is moving..

Mr. Fish and Chips Claremont Mesa Blvd. Awesome

Jun 11, 2018
  15. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread El Cap, last afternoon of vacation.

Did you check the air in your tires?

Jan 12, 2018
  16. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread amazing local product, the gopher x.

Macafee Pinch Traps. Get a good Horizontal and Put in 8" deep and You'll get em.

Jan 9, 2018
  17. Beangone rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Lake Sutherland.

It doesn't open until March, You will get a ticket otherwise.

Dec 30, 2017
  18. fisheromen rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread amazing local product, the gopher x.

Wait a minute Reverend, Cutting Manzanita is illegal around these parts. What are you suggesting? I don't look good in stripes

Dec 7, 2017
  19. rustyh rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread amazing local product, the gopher x.

I had a Fella from Ramona come to my house with a product call the Rodentnator. It was hooked up to a Tank of Oxygen and a tank of...

Dec 6, 2017
  20. mcfish rated jus bigguns's post Helpful in the thread Networking!.

I have for the last 35 years been selling something you all have needed, You all have wanted and you couldn't live without. That's right...

May 5, 2017