Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread The early bird.......

Stopped by CVS on the way home for breakfast???????[ATTACH]

Aug 13, 2020 at 7:04 PM
  2. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Gotta love the jig.

Never does! You got that lake dialed in! Most are struggling. I got 2 yesterday. Thinking of taking up agriculture, since I farmed...

Aug 8, 2020 at 6:15 PM
  3. jusbayz rated Shawn H's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Slay 7/31.

Jesus, get Tom Brady out there and he could throw perfect spirals with those football spotties lol

Jul 31, 2020
  4. jusbayz rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread OTAY!!!.

[ATTACH]

Jul 24, 2020
  5. jusbayz rated sdfishtroll's post Funny in the thread Don’t go if you don’t have a Yak.

Just so we’re clear. I don’t post my personal Bass counts- I’m the best. I just throw flukes with a nail weight and boom ! my reports...

Jul 23, 2020
  6. jusbayz rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Don’t worry, I’ve got it counter balanced with about 80lbs of terminal tackle on the starboard side.

Jul 18, 2020
  7. jusbayz rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread Let’s see those tricked out rod DIY rod holders.

Because I don’t think I can make all 70 fit. [ATTACH]

Jul 18, 2020
  8. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Pontoon Vs. Kayak for Bay?.

Had to think on it....but pretty sure he meant a pontoon style float tube. Don't pick on him just because his screen name is cooler than...

Jul 2, 2020
  9. jusbayz rated Hithmonglee's post Funny in the thread OB grunion run report.

Me and the kid went out grunion running and caught half a bucket worth of grunion for bait. There were also perfect sized sand crab beds...

Jun 8, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated joem83's post Funny in the thread First sargo, sweet!.

I didn't, I don't carry a scale with me. I never expect to catch anything worth weighing/measuring :D

May 21, 2020
  11. jusbayz rated camobass's post Funny in the thread I’m just a guy who love crappie fishing..

Time to change your screen name, just doesn’t make sense :emoji_thinking:

May 14, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated JustBass's post Funny in the thread I’m just a guy who love crappie fishing..

You know what now I regret sold the Legalis to you. I need more spinning reel since I have a couple extra UL rods and too lazy to switch...

May 13, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Moonlight/Encinitas.

Sorry you didn’t see my post yesterday in “SD Beaches Reopening” thread. Would have saved you the effort. Apparently people didn’t get...

Apr 28, 2020
  14. jusbayz rated Dat_fisherman's post Funny in the thread The Grom's First LMB!!!!!.

I’m 13 I’ve been trying to catch a LMB since I was 7. I’ve caught smallmouth in PA but no LMB’s anywhere. I guess I suck at catching...

Apr 27, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Light at the end of the tunnel.

You offer me so many different avenues to take. Again, have fun fishing and tell us how you did. I hope you catch a "toad." :emoji_frog:

Apr 25, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated Big C's post Funny in the thread A bass fishing report....

Looking forward to my annual bass fishing trip to northern Minnesota this summer for smallies and largies. With the opening of the city...

Apr 23, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread CALL TO ACTION THIS SATURDAY...4/25/20.

Wouldn't it be funny if the op was a cop lol

Apr 23, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated dillpick's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Epic day!

Apr 22, 2020
  19. jusbayz rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 22, 2020