Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Barrett.....

Yeah, I collected some lake water in my waders both times I slipped down the muddy banks. Probably coulda been written for breaking...

Jul 3, 2021
  2. jusbayz rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Lake Vinny....

I just don't want to wake up with a fish head in my bed...

Jun 20, 2021
  3. jusbayz rated cavedog619's post Funny in the thread Rumor has it......

[ATTACH]

May 10, 2021
  4. jusbayz rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Apr. 2-Not Murray but still fun!.

Great report buddy. Makes me want to backseat on McFish's tube! ;/)

Apr 3, 2021
  5. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Also at Fisheromen's lake.

Not sure why this is my lake when everybody fishes it better than I. :emoji_anguished:

Mar 9, 2021
  6. jusbayz rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread San V....not yet!.

Sorry I didn't get you a dink pic..San V doesn't allow dinks!

Mar 2, 2021
  7. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Mb foot/skiff seshs 2/8-2/9.

My buddy was Bit$@## the whole time about the mud so I sent him to Dana for more plastics and smokes lol

Feb 13, 2021
  8. jusbayz rated FishBait's post Funny in the thread For Sale Penn Senator 113 HL.

has that ever stopped a fisherman before? Lol

Jan 10, 2021
  9. jusbayz rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread For Sale SOLD Shimano Curado 71HG.

Thank goodness ! :emoji_grin:

Dec 3, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Back to back lunker test video..

Ay cabrón

Nov 27, 2020
  11. jusbayz rated BudzSD's post Funny in the thread Halibut on the Flash Minnow.

Man, you beat me for the smallest halibut [ATTACH]

Nov 26, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated jjc's post Funny in the thread Halibut on the Flash Minnow.

First time throwing the flash minnow resulted in what could be the smallest halibut ever landed. [ATTACH]

Nov 26, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Got pulled into the creek by a monster......

Probably not. So flummoxed I didn't even cuss. Not immediately. I remember following fishtricks into a jungle and trying to slide...

Nov 23, 2020
  14. jusbayz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread otay 11/18.

Catching bass is better than not catching them. 30 other boats? Dang... i blame Covid19 for all the extra fishermen out on the...

Nov 18, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated 858NOVICE's post Funny in the thread Otay - weds 10-21.

OK I've been sitting on this secret bait for years...……...[ATTACH]

Oct 24, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated Skunked_Again's post Funny in the thread Otay - weds 10-21.

Shaved almonds, like this. As soon as it hit the water...BAM! I just gotta learn how to walk the dog with an almond and it's on. [ATTACH]

Oct 24, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated RippinLip619's post Funny in the thread Otay - weds 10-21.

Were they smoked house almonds or plain? Asking for a friend.....

Oct 24, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated von_smozel's post Funny in the thread For Sale Dobyns Sierra 735c. New $Sold.

I don't need this rod...i dont need this rod...i rod dont this need...need i rod this dont...dont i need this rod?

Oct 11, 2020
  19. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

That's a good one! Not surprised it wasn't in a school! It already graduated!

Sep 22, 2020
  20. jusbayz rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread My secret frog pond.

Nice ones! [ATTACH]

Aug 27, 2020