Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated Baywolf's post Funny in the thread Plenty of Brown Trout @ Imperial Beach!!.

Just in case anyone was thinking of going...[ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  2. jusbayz rated F1$H's post Funny in the thread Plenty of Brown Trout @ Imperial Beach!!.

6-7 inchers???? Or bigger???

3. jusbayz rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread Plenty of Brown Trout @ Imperial Beach!!.

I had a 18” bruiser take me into my backing there before busting off and giving me pinkeye

4. jusbayz rated Jackpotjoey's post Funny in the thread Plenty of Brown Trout @ Imperial Beach!!.

looks like a good place to catch some turd rollers

5. jusbayz rated citruspirate's post Funny in the thread 25 Nov ‘19 AM MB Jetties.

that was me today LOL. Lost bait to rock wrasse; then the gulls swiped my entire bag of shrimp when I wasn't looking

Nov 25, 2019
  6. jusbayz rated StinkyPinky's post Funny in the thread For Sale Offshore Angler Mark Pack Hippo Ranger Tackle Bag.

Lol, maybe “overallnoob” is a better fit?

Nov 13, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread For Sale Rods for Sale.

Yep...comes with a free pack of 3x trebles.

Nov 6, 2019
  8. jusbayz rated bassmeister's post Funny in the thread For Sale Rods for Sale.

Is the Dobyns ML rod the "Sir Snags a lot" model?

Nov 6, 2019
  9. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Coach on the rocks!.

Forgot my sunset pic... That cost me a fish.. y'all are welcome [ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated scisports's post Funny in the thread 1st time in a long time, quick IV Report!.

My Achilles is still on the mend. I think pedaling it would be fine, but hoisting it on my Outback uses a lotta calf. I could just...

Oct 12, 2019
  11. jusbayz rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread For Sale 10” Rago Raptor.

I did a google search on it since I don't know what they look like, but had a good idea - the search results were not what I expected....

Oct 8, 2019
  12. jusbayz rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Expensive Unzipping.

This advice is golden...

Sep 20, 2019
  13. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Expensive Unzipping.

Man, lesson hard learned! Bring a Gatorade Bottle. Make sure you are only drinking red or blue Gatorade!

Sep 20, 2019
  14. jusbayz rated Caballito's post Funny in the thread TP 9/4....kinda.

Sorry it’s my fault...I had both my truck and Jeep washed this morning.....

Sep 5, 2019
  15. jusbayz rated SurfHooks's post Funny in the thread Seminar with Bill Hokstad aka Lawman.

Back in the day this would have turned into a 60 page back and forth popcorn show. Meat-eater No fun having Buy hot dogs at the store...

Sep 5, 2019
  16. jusbayz rated itsyaboysears's post Funny in the thread Well than....

I’m just gonna leave this here from yesterday’s evening session. I’m sure you guys got the idea right? What in the hell... I don’t even...

Sep 2, 2019
  17. jusbayz rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Wish I had my pole...08/25/19.

hope your daughter had a chill bday! But on a different note. see somebody else called it a pole!. tho I will never call it a pole...

Aug 26, 2019
  18. jusbayz rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread I ain’t no JJ, but Otay puts out.

or drink a lot of beer!:emoji_astonished:

Aug 7, 2019
  19. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread MB AM yak session 8/3.

Blood or die...

Aug 3, 2019