Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread Pretty cool.

"Spotty count in the house!!!" @ED3 hustling swim baits like Hugh Heff does playmates....

Aug 14, 2016
  2. jusbayz rated FunkyRoos's post Funny in the thread Bonito??.

Here or there at Coronado and Harbor. Better chance of catching Pokemon than Bonies at O.B

Aug 13, 2016
  3. jusbayz rated Rudebwoyron's post Funny in the thread South Shore/Hospitality Point - 7/28/16.

Haha thanks. The collage is actually a screenshot of my iphone photo album. I take multiple photos help with geo tagging the location,...

Jul 29, 2016
  4. jusbayz rated rza007's post Funny in the thread where is this video shot?.

Soon [ATTACH]

Jul 5, 2016
  5. jusbayz rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Vacation up north.

I don't like taking selfies with my fish because my phone front camera doesn't work. Big bait=big fish, 6/15/2016 swing and a miss, and...

Jun 25, 2016
  6. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Bay Access.

So funny, how you avoid the areas I work so hard at.. then again, I move to get away from the bass, or try to, lol

Jun 22, 2016
  7. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread My "sick" day.

[ATTACH]

Jun 21, 2016
  8. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Yesterday MB.

No way, mine was $265 new. I don't think any float tube costs that much, and if there is one, it better come with waders, find, rack,...

Jun 21, 2016
  9. jusbayz rated Cheese Whiz's post Funny in the thread mullet fishing.

I haven't ever tried it myself, but i've heard of guys having luck chumming the water with dry oatmeal and hooking a few of the larger...

Jun 18, 2016
  10. jusbayz rated Adamt5150's post Funny in the thread 6/16/16.

I tell my gf that my gear was stolen once a month just so I can buy new gear, that was a bad joke and I don't think my gf would fall for...

Jun 17, 2016
  11. jusbayz rated Rudebwoyron's post Funny in the thread Invading your fishing hole.

I tried to get my boys into fishing early on to avoid playing video games so much. It backfired. Now all they want to do is fish in...

Jun 16, 2016
  12. jusbayz rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread Dirty Thirty.

Some nice looking bass there bro. I too had to sit through a 3 year olds birthday party yesterday.... I feel your pain

Jun 14, 2016
  13. jusbayz rated Snag's post Funny in the thread Drop shot question.

Try adjusting the spool tensioner on your reel if its too tight you wont get much distance, however if its too loose then.... [ATTACH]

Jun 1, 2016
  14. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Mission Bay, Sunday Pre Crowd Session.

Nice ones sir, I'd piggy back with you but you know, wifey will question me....

May 29, 2016
  15. jusbayz rated supplants's post Funny in the thread OB Rivermouth.

Wow! Lots of opinions here. I have been a life long outdoorsman... fishing and hunting since I was a kid. There are so many factors that...

May 27, 2016
  16. jusbayz rated scisports's post Funny in the thread OB Rivermouth.

No, what am I saying? Lawman can spell. . .

May 27, 2016
  17. jusbayz rated taylorchase129's post Funny in the thread OB Rivermouth.

You also talked about respecting the animal, fishing is pretty damn disrespectful if you think of it. You are shoving a hook through a...

May 27, 2016
  18. jusbayz rated Escofish's post Funny in the thread OB Rivermouth.

@Bro does that "disagree" meen you won't sleep good tonight?. Sorry fellas, bad day/week/month I'm a little ornery. I gots all these...

May 27, 2016