Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Pumping ghost shrimps - high tide OK?.

Be glad. . the only f and g violation I ever got was for ghost shrimp... Some bikini clad zonie chick was talking to me about the...

Jul 22, 2017
  2. jusbayz rated Cyjake111's post Funny in the thread Pumping ghost shrimps - high tide OK?.

Went to pump some shrimp around 1:30... ended up taking 90 min to get my 50 cuz I kept getting disrupted by people asking me what I was...

Jul 21, 2017
  3. jusbayz rated filippo's post Funny in the thread Pumping ghost shrimps - high tide OK?.

I'm Italian so none apply to me :)

Jul 19, 2017
  4. jusbayz rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Good morning! new to SDFish.

On second thought I'm not sure if the 50 limit is for sand crabs, I know it's for ghost shrimp, and now not sure if the egg thing is for...

Jul 16, 2017
  5. jusbayz rated Chknlyps2's post Funny in the thread Illegal Alien.

It is funny how these adds work, I thought they were geared more to browsing history. This one just cracked me up though!.. I have never...

Jul 16, 2017
  6. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Eat octopus from bays?.

Tastes like chicken

Jul 16, 2017
  7. jusbayz rated Cali-Girl's post Funny in the thread [VIDEO] One Kayak, One Man, Three Personal Bests - Night Fishing Mission Bay.

Bro, you're pushing it.....8 fish. Maybe a fray or nick. Also those hookup baits spin so your knot could have gotten weak.........My 2...

Jul 16, 2017
  8. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Illegal Alien.

Good times.. I expect to see some killer reports from now on, ok? Someone has to catch something good, sure 'nuff isn't me..lol

Jul 15, 2017
  9. jusbayz rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Corvina at Camp Pendleton Jetty.

get this non-fish related stuff outta here >=D

Jul 12, 2017
  10. jusbayz rated aquaman10293's post Funny in the thread Shore Pounders T-Shirts.

Can I get " winner" printed on mine lol

Jul 11, 2017
  11. jusbayz rated Ram-Rod's post Funny in the thread Releasing your fish.....{whining rant here}.

Maybe we shouldn't use extra wide gap hooks and swing for the fences, maybe we should respect nature and not fish at all so no harm is...

Jul 11, 2017
  12. jusbayz rated Urklehaze's post Funny in the thread Releasing your fish.....{whining rant here}.

anyone got gps tags to put on these fish? so there will never be another cnr thread again. wait, maybe it takes to long to put a tag on...

Jul 10, 2017
  13. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Hitting mission bay, beginningers pilot video.

Hope you never watch any of mine... Hahahaha

Jul 7, 2017
  14. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Vampire Stalking.

TW = no money for months.. I avoid the place.. Lol

Jul 4, 2017
  15. jusbayz rated filippo's post Funny in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

So glad I'm not the only one who does that! :) click... no, not that one... undo rating... click... no, not that one... undo rating......

Jun 28, 2017
  16. jusbayz rated natural_one's post Funny in the thread FOUND: Abu Garcia setup.

Fairways by night, last week. Maybe ;)

Jun 25, 2017
  17. jusbayz rated GutHooKeD's post Funny in the thread Misdirected!.

How does one get "misdirected" to bass pro? Do you think your wife believed you got lost and magically appeared at bass pro? I usually...

Jun 23, 2017
  18. jusbayz rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Misdirected!.

Darn, don't you just hate when your car drives you to Bass Pro and a bunch of gear magically jumps into your basket? Those tender tubes...

Jun 22, 2017
  19. jusbayz rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Fathers Day Mission Bay.

Owning a boat is like winning the lotto all of a sudden you've got old friends you never met maybe some new relatives you didn't know...

Jun 20, 2017