Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Staying Off the Radar.

I see you've been out "walking the dog"haha

Apr 18, 2020
  2. jusbayz rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Just a little free time for tackle rigging.........

[ATTACH]

Apr 18, 2020
  3. jusbayz rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread look back at Hodges.

Dude, stop with the old killer pics! Yer killin me smalls!!!

Apr 17, 2020
  4. jusbayz rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread Thursday close call.

I think my approach(didn't give him any sh-t) had a lot to do with not getting written up. I was gonna tell him I was buds with Creek...

Apr 16, 2020
  5. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Think!.

OK, let's get real! Are you saying that I should not want to fish because I enjoy fishing or because my fishing could endanger lives?...

Apr 16, 2020
  6. jusbayz rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

Just another reminder how easily people with power begin to abuse it. They are supposed to be leading us, not controlling us. Tell me...

Apr 16, 2020
  7. jusbayz rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

almost there from the every day ridiculousness thats gets posted around here......:emoji_face_palm:

Apr 12, 2020
  8. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Dunno about you all, but I caught a damn trophy yesterday! Yay for birthday fish.. hahaha (pulled out of a storm drain next to a grocery...

Apr 12, 2020
  9. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Funny in the thread Best catch ever!!.

Full on stick bait! :)

Apr 11, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated FishGoBlub's post Funny in the thread Has everyone gone insane yet?.

Totally normal. [ATTACH]

Apr 10, 2020
  11. jusbayz rated Everydog's post Funny in the thread Think!.

My wife and I make medium to large financial decisions together. She was fine with me going fishing. When I told her how much i could...

Apr 7, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated Andrew Carlon's post Funny in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

When y’all schedule this meeting lemme know so I can put the lawn chair in my car.

Apr 7, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

You know it’s only poaching if you cook your catch in boiling water

Apr 7, 2020
  14. jusbayz rated Diver278's post Funny in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Already got my popcorn going hehe

Apr 6, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread SD Bay closed for recreational purposes as of midnight.

Ohhhh ohhhhhh bloody decks in the house

Apr 6, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated von_smozel's post Funny in the thread For Sale Cal star FL-GF 100.

Tiiiiime is NOT on my siiiide, no it ain't! Some killer deals out there for everyone! Good luck bro! Hope to swap some gear again soon..

Apr 5, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread So.....

I was on the water last night too. I found a hidden cove, thick with tulies, deadfalls, the surface of the water was like glass. Pads...

Apr 3, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread So.....

There I was flipping a green pumpkin senko to stick ups.....no luck....continued on and tossed the senko to some trees poking the...

Apr 3, 2020
  19. jusbayz rated fishingpapa's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

So, just to be clear, if you are fishing San Diego lakes, you are POACHING!

Apr 2, 2020