Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated fishingpapa's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

So, just to be clear, if you are fishing San Diego lakes, you are POACHING!

Apr 2, 2020
  2. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

Damn I guess I'm poaching the river damn my bad. Call the police please sorry bro. Tell them to while your at it I'll accept one of...

Apr 2, 2020
  3. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

Here is an original just for you ;) [ATTACH]

Apr 1, 2020
  4. jusbayz rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Since we can't fish the islands.....

I found a picture of a bass [ATTACH]

Apr 1, 2020
  5. jusbayz rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread IV overnighter.

the fk are we in the Louisiana singing Creedence Clearwater Revival?

Mar 30, 2020
  6. jusbayz rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Quick-Made Kayak Anchor Holder.

Hey I was bored and didn’t think about what the other Hobie guys were going to laugh at.....maybe you’re right. I may have to go online...

Mar 30, 2020
  7. jusbayz rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Bad news.

They should refund fishing licenses purchased this year... Not a chance in hell they will, but they should.

Mar 30, 2020
  8. jusbayz rated Borderbasser's post Funny in the thread Lakes closed? Fish ponds, problem solved..

Google earth lol.

Mar 30, 2020
  9. jusbayz rated RamonaAngler's post Funny in the thread Lakes closed? Fish ponds, problem solved..

But, where are these ponds you speak of?

Mar 30, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Total Isolation in the Imperial valley( video).

The valley fever is building! Lol

Mar 26, 2020
  11. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Total Isolation in the Imperial valley( video).

Hundred miles east of SD.. this ain't brain surgery

Mar 26, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread IV fishing.

How in the hell could you not do social distancing in the IV? I mean... Lol..

Mar 26, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread IV fishing.

When I was there a while back talking to Mogambo, my backpack was on the ground with 3 fishing poles leaning on it. Al had parked his...

Mar 26, 2020
  14. jusbayz rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread IV fishing.

"hey fishtrick, who do you think you are? you jerk! you dont own the canals!"

Mar 26, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Total Isolation in the Imperial valley( video).

Only 5 thousand miles to the .. average fishermen...

Mar 25, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Legal Hali.

The guy with the white shoes is much too close to the guy with the black shoes!

Mar 24, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated spideyjg's post Funny in the thread Watch this space......

Sad thing is that due to Covid-19 we had to bug out 3 days early. Had come up with a giant cat plan but had to bug out. It hurts to...

Mar 23, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated Hooch_Rooster's post Funny in the thread Fishing the bay.

I was at MB this morning and there were plenty of boats, kayaks, SUPs, on the water, not to mention those pacific island outrigger...

Mar 22, 2020
  19. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Sunday AM MB "exercise".

You were walking the fish!

Mar 22, 2020
  20. jusbayz rated Noms's post Funny in the thread Quarantine my a$$ 3/19.

Reported to the fun police .

Mar 21, 2020