Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated Fritzy's post Funny in the thread Father's day weekend.

Where about dud you hook up? And what are you using for bait? How were they as table fare?

Jun 18, 2019
  2. jusbayz rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Father's day weekend.

Ghost shrimp? I mean corvina are a croaker after all haha

Jun 18, 2019
  3. jusbayz rated UberMitch's post Funny in the thread Long time lurker, first time fish-catcher.

I released the fellow with care. Werfless: Knowing myself I need at least a little more time ineffectually flailing before I ask for...

Jun 17, 2019
  4. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Cast2Catch - Sly Guy Replica Gill 7.5” 1.

Very nice! Have you noticed that as soon as you hook a fish, music starts to play! That never happens to me!

Jun 14, 2019
  5. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread For Sale Cardiff401a $80obo.

Will somebody buy this so I don't!!! (deserves a bump)

Jun 10, 2019
  6. jusbayz rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

As David Lee Roth once said, “ hey man, that suit is you, woo wee ! You’ll get some leg tonight for sure ! “

Jun 9, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

OK that was a good one

Jun 9, 2019
  8. jusbayz rated B8DHOOK's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

Your brother in law should have calmly packed his things and bailed the scene of said retribution ( with a big chit-eatin grin on his...

Jun 9, 2019
  9. jusbayz rated flyfishinsteve64's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

My brother in law once got pissed at a hobie sail guy in mission bay for hauling *** around the shore line so when he came back around...

Jun 9, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Surf Fishing Blacks Beach/harassment.

You'll be fine. Most of the time some ginger gum would be better to prevent puking. Most of the crowd by the volleyball court looks...

May 31, 2019
  11. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

This post is now getting alittle bloodydeckyishhh

May 27, 2019
  12. jusbayz rated Slater's post Funny in the thread First come, first serve.

Someone on the boat is a rookie....:emoji_grimacing: You dont ever secure your jigs, or just hooks to the eyelet of your...

May 27, 2019
  13. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Catfish Opener & Night Fishing @ Lake Jennings.

Bruh

May 25, 2019
  14. jusbayz rated Ongbak14's post Funny in the thread Corvina Honey Hole.

[ATTACH] Looks like someone found the spot.

May 18, 2019
  15. jusbayz rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Canal fishing?.

There are jumbos out there. My buddy who lived down there for a bit got a 9+ in the central. reach out to Werfless , he is the president...

May 6, 2019
  16. jusbayz rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

OOH BOY! then all of us will know how to catch 7 spotted bay bass in one day. You are the Eddie Haskell of SDfish. King of the internet...

May 1, 2019
  17. jusbayz rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread Big Spotty in heavy current.

Saw this the other day on Instagram [ATTACH]

Apr 30, 2019
  18. jusbayz rated Troy's post Funny in the thread $.

Very nice! That background looks familiar....

Apr 29, 2019
  19. jusbayz rated joem83's post Funny in the thread New species!!.

Had a nice solid hookset too, he wasn't going anywhere. Good thing I had 25lb leader tied on!

Apr 19, 2019