Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated Tarheelblue76's post Funny in the thread Week of March 16th Report.

Haven't been out in a couple weeks. But "caught" glimpse at these cats at a local family owned grocery store. 3rd pic is how I'm...

Mar 20, 2020
  2. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread San Diego Bay Fishing Charters- Discounted Rates March+April 2020.

Split-shot a ghost shrimp drift down south bay/Cays your welcome

Mar 18, 2020
  3. jusbayz rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Past two weeks!.

U caught a sargo but ate a spotty? Rofl

Mar 18, 2020
  4. jusbayz rated Tommy Chang's post Funny in the thread Past two weeks!.

ummm if u say so sci. lol

Mar 18, 2020
  5. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

Da hell

Mar 18, 2020
  6. jusbayz rated beast759's post Funny in the thread hodges march 17.

ohhhhhh thats why people werent there but that sucks it closed

Mar 17, 2020
  7. jusbayz rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Life gives you lemons....

I’m getting when life get you lemons you make chunky spottie ceviche from the water at tidelands. I don’t like that messege.

Mar 10, 2020
  8. jusbayz rated JoshJ123's post Funny in the thread Dixon 1/19.

I usually call it a good day once I’ve hit 20 pounds of trout. Agreed. 10 pounds is quite marginal. Not at all worthy of “good work”...

Mar 10, 2020
  9. jusbayz rated Stephan Deambrogio's post Funny in the thread Dixon 1/19.

Quality fish... But only 3 total? Thats not to good of a day, but good work

Mar 10, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated Larry Williams's post Funny in the thread A.A. canal bass.

Come on ! You can do better than that

Mar 8, 2020
  11. jusbayz rated coyote drop's post Funny in the thread No Skunk - Murray.

So does this qualify as no skunk got this guy in 50' jigging. lol [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Mar 7, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Bay fishing trolls.....

i didnt know there was a "disagree with djthrills" button, i would have used it 1000 times

Mar 5, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread New Record Caught at Otay.

Good thing I didn’t catch it. That thing would be swimming in hot grease instead of the lake.

Mar 5, 2020
  14. jusbayz rated cavedog619's post Funny in the thread 3/3 HI - Well, not exactly a door or anything....

Had to call in a crane!

Mar 4, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread 3/3 HI - Well, not exactly a door or anything....

Kool yak. One treble hook....

Mar 4, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread The float tube game.

That place sucks and there are great white sharks there that will bite your legs off..I seen them!

Mar 1, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread New species, recipe reccomendation.

The fish or the parasite?

Mar 1, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Funny in the thread New species, recipe reccomendation.

Lol I ripped them off and thought to use them as bait.. they had a juicy underside.. idk why I decided to curb stomp them..

Mar 1, 2020
  19. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread New species, recipe reccomendation.

I got a small bass with several of those critters on it, at Mariner's Basin. Pulled 'em off the fish, released it. Stuck all the...

Mar 1, 2020
  20. jusbayz rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Hodges 2/29.

Crappie day?

Mar 1, 2020