Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread Am I foolish to pay 330$ for a reel?.

Buy the reel...you'll notice the difference. Do regular maintenance. ...by regular i mean AT LEAST twice a month open it up n clean n...

Mar 6, 2019
  2. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Seabass or vina?.

White corvina bass

Mar 2, 2019
  3. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Seabass or vina?.

Rainbow trout

Mar 2, 2019
  4. jusbayz rated daytonfish's post Funny in the thread Seabass or vina?.

big diamond turbot

Mar 2, 2019
  5. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Missing a bait tank?.

From today's San Diego Union-Tribune: A San Diego patrol officer spotted an odd-looking plastic container with a battery and...

Feb 23, 2019
  6. jusbayz rated Kam_Walsh98's post Funny in the thread SD Bay Tube Session 2/16.

I gotta exaggerate for the non-fishing friends to think I’m hard...ever see man vs wild?

Feb 17, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated Bassnbeans's post Funny in the thread Got a doormat on the LC.

[ATTACH] Literally! Never know what’s going to come in on the tide. Actually did get a baby hali on it, so at least now I know the...

Feb 10, 2019
  8. jusbayz rated Angler Zach's post Funny in the thread 02-03-19 - Do you smell that? I don't..

Because the skunk is over. After nearly two months without having shored a fish, it's over. But it was not without sacrifice. Come and...

Feb 3, 2019
  9. jusbayz rated agrazela's post Funny in the thread It was to good to be true......

Didn’t say you couldn’t take a leak off the side.

Jan 6, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread It was to good to be true......

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 6, 2019
  11. jusbayz rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Mission gay.

Yeah but his is cool, you look like the kid who hides in the corner of the classroom who was notorious for eating booger’s in primary...

Dec 31, 2018
  12. jusbayz rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Sunday Am big bay.

To every thing - tern tern tern There is a season - tern tern tern....

Dec 18, 2018
  13. jusbayz rated Fins in the Bin's post Funny in the thread Tubing Spanish w/ CaptWoody.

I raised 2 sons so I always blamed 2/3 of them on my boys even though 1 of them didn’t fish. They have both moved out years ago so I...

Oct 11, 2018
  14. jusbayz rated Creek's post Funny in the thread Tubing Spanish w/ CaptWoody.

I can offer instruction on how to do that as well. ...just sayin.

Oct 11, 2018
  15. jusbayz rated JediZavv's post Funny in the thread Shelter Island ramp update..

Hi Earthlings, I'm from the future, this is 2030 and the ramp finally has its first lane opened; the progress got delayed over and over...

Oct 7, 2018
  16. jusbayz rated silentONE's post Funny in the thread 10/01: Mission Bay - Sunset Point & QB.

Hit up Sunset Point under MB bridge around 7-8ish PM and shortly moved on to Quivira Basin for about 30 mins with Ruthless0ne. Nothing...

Oct 3, 2018
  17. jusbayz rated Dane101's post Funny in the thread $.

You killed all those short white seabass? I'm gonna have to send this post to DFG. Ding! sent!:emoji_middle_finger:

Sep 23, 2018
  18. jusbayz rated Mike maio's post Funny in the thread $.

Maybe you can have DJthrillz over for dinner. LOL!!!!

Sep 23, 2018
  19. jusbayz rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Pelagic Near shore.

Mine was bigger.

Sep 17, 2018
  20. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Nados 8/14.

P.s I saw my first pair of $2000 pliers at the e.r hahahaha

Aug 18, 2018