Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread MB New Sand Bass PB!! +Legal SBB.

Something tells me you will start killing it the first day. You are a die hard.. lol

Aug 17, 2018
  2. jusbayz rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread For Sale Bodyboard bait tank.

I’ve officially seen it all.

Aug 13, 2018
  3. jusbayz rated camobass's post Funny in the thread 30ft Cliff.

sellout

Jul 2, 2018
  4. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 30ft Cliff.

I am allowed to be as happy as I like with other peoples' fish, regardless of species or method.. so THERE! Thpppt! Hahahahahaha

Jul 2, 2018
  5. jusbayz rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread 30ft Cliff.

Nice going. 20.5" is a really big one. I really wish you'd cut down on the words in your reports - starting to wear me down.

Jun 29, 2018
  6. jusbayz rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Carlsbad Lagoons.

I heard T&C Lures were awesome.... Unavailable but awesome.

May 12, 2018
  7. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Another week of sea trout.

Dang you got me bro :(

Apr 17, 2018
  8. jusbayz rated Carterantebi's post Funny in the thread Another week of sea trout.

Same pictures from a week ago, not to mention that’s the same corvina in all of the pictures... ...And it’s not a real fish.

Apr 17, 2018
  9. jusbayz rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Friday the 13th Vampires and Halibut.

Unreal, hope you didn’t have to study after that, and waste the HIGH you must have been on. Love it

Apr 14, 2018
  10. jusbayz rated natural_one's post Funny in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Welcome LW. I’m Natural1 and I too have a problem. Walked into Turner’s to buy one pack of hooks yesterday and left with three bags of...

Mar 30, 2018
  11. jusbayz rated Tmaio123's post Funny in the thread Mission accomplished- 100 spotty session.

Not only would it be 100 SBB in one day, but it would be 100 SBB on one hook!

Mar 30, 2018
  12. jusbayz rated fishingmissionbay's post Funny in the thread Mission accomplished- 100 spotty session.

Fished around shelter and harbor island last week. Landed lots of bass including a momma that popped out 100’s of potential spotted bay...

Mar 30, 2018
  13. jusbayz rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Hi. My name is Rob. (Hi, Rob!) I am a tackle junkie. It's been 18 days since the last time I bought HookUp Tubes. I mean, I...

Mar 29, 2018
  14. jusbayz rated Cyborgstarfish's post Funny in the thread Mission bay March 18 2018.

This guy lips Corvina and some people use a lip gripper for bass. Niiice catches!

Mar 22, 2018
  15. jusbayz rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread MB Trifecta! + 1.

You've all ready proven your fishn prowess as evident by that lovely toad.....so there's no need to show up at SP tonight. Just...

Mar 16, 2018
  16. jusbayz rated localfishinboy's post Funny in the thread OB Pier.

I fat fingered it lol Fixed to agree.

Mar 7, 2018
  17. jusbayz rated Rokbury14's post Funny in the thread SDB 2/19 took the misses float tubing.

So cool.....my wife thinks the best thing to come out of the water is a life guard. Lol

Feb 25, 2018