Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Trying new lure for those gills..

Bluegills like tiny minnow stickbaits and teensy crankbaits like the Rebel Raider. [IMG] [IMG]

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  2. jusbayz rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread Trying new lure for those gills..

I like the UL rapala series for monster gills [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

3. jusbayz rated JustBass's post Helpful in the thread Trying new lure for those gills..

Trying new thing for bluegill? I usually use Trout Magnet or Trout slayer for bluegill. The trout magnet on 1/64oz #8 hook(.7gram) is...

4. jusbayz rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Trying new lure for those gills..

At Barrett the bluegill go crazy over a 2" Senko (discontinued, 1/2 of a 4" Slim Senko works too) on a drop shot. Use split shot for...

Jul 7, 2020 at 8:36 AM
  5. jusbayz rated BDHolmer's post Helpful in the thread Pontoon Vs. Kayak for Bay?.

Hobie IS11 fits in a bag that is about 3'x3' max. Have used mine in both bays and Sierras. Usually rent a compact car when going to...

Jul 2, 2020
  6. jusbayz rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread Swirls and bumps but few Bites..

You've peaked their curiosity to check it out on the top water but there's something that turned them off at the last second. This is...

Jun 25, 2020
  7. jusbayz rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread Mixed bag Friday 6/12 MB.

You guys that buy bait at Everingham Quivara Basin might consider trying to make some mackeral near the barge. I was getting them over...

Jun 12, 2020
  8. jusbayz rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread SD BAY.

Just found out.. SD BAY is OPEN for fishing and has been since the 27th. Bayfront Park AND boat launch for kayaks and float tubes...

May 1, 2020
  9. jusbayz rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

Dont know where that last Tweet originated from Sktmar, but here's the latest from City Lifeguards. I just got tired of quoting official...

Apr 25, 2020
  10. jusbayz rated Rodmaster858's post Helpful in the thread Bay fishing the Past Month.

in the past, I have great luck with using live ghost shrimp , 4lb test on a carolina rig setup , 1/6 , 1/8 oz bullet weight , with a 2-3...

Apr 3, 2020
  11. jusbayz rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Update on San Diego Bay Closures.

Posted this evening on Port Authority website Port of San Diego Closes Parks, Beaches, and Boat Launches Around San Diego Bay | Port of...

Mar 24, 2020
  12. jusbayz rated Borderbasser's post Helpful in the thread Crankbaits for breakfast at Otay.

Managed a dinky limit with a decent one on the cranksteezy this morning. Trick to it is to keep the crank just above the grass on the...

Mar 5, 2020
  13. jusbayz rated bendopolo's post Helpful in the thread DVL.

Just go fish it! Every cast at that “pond” could be the fish of a lifetime. The size of that place is imposing but just break it down...

Mar 1, 2020
  14. jusbayz rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread No Co Scout report 2/27.

Got out of work a little early today, so grabbed the boys and hit the coast about an hour before low tide through 2000 hrs. Thought it...

Feb 28, 2020
  15. jusbayz rated Mr. NiceGuy's post Helpful in the thread Kayak Fish Finder preferences.

I had a Lowrance Elite-5 CHIRP Fishfinder/Chartplotter. The display went berserk and Lowrance sent me a free replacement for the cost of...

Feb 27, 2020
  16. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Flash Minnows.

I have a combo that would work fine for tossing the LC.. got a Penn battle and a 7'6" GX2 elite inshore. Longer rods will get you more...

Jan 27, 2020
  17. jusbayz rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Flash Minnows.

I fish my 110s on either a 9' medium gx2, or a 7'6 ugly inshore select (actually also with a Penn battle as Werfless suggested). Both...

Jan 27, 2020
  18. jusbayz rated fishboy92's post Helpful in the thread Rod for Flash Minnows.

8'e6x stradic 3000 30lb spec to 15 FLURO. Yea the 9' and up are nice but most of those rods are soft on the tip I like it in between....

Jan 27, 2020
  19. jusbayz rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread Friday MB AM sesh.

It's pretty much a slow roll as close to the bottom as possible. I'll cast and put the reel in gear as soon as the bait hits the water....

Dec 29, 2019