Ratings jusbayz has given

1. jusbayz rated von_smozel's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Phenix spinning rod.

This fishes 10-15lb straight mono nicely, but could prob fish braid with a 8-20lb leader to switch up your technique/presentation.. DS,...

Dec 10, 2019 at 9:36 AM
  2. jusbayz rated Chris73's post Helpful in the thread New PB Corvina 11/29.

Owner Ultrahead Bullet Rig with Z-Man Scented Curly Tailz. Bounceing on the bottom or slow retreive [ATTACH]

Nov 30, 2019
  3. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Miramar Thursday mid-day session.

Miramar is an amazing lake in the winter to drift shiners.... we used to do that all the time. We’d drift in about 20ft. Just above the...

Nov 29, 2019
  4. jusbayz rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread Sunday MB jetty.

[ATTACH] Slightly modified IMA110 i got the barries on. I remove the middle treble hook and install the hook's split ring to the nose of...

Nov 3, 2019
  5. jusbayz rated ColdEye's post Helpful in the thread Baitcaster!.

If you have access to eBay, you can get lucky and get the older, red shimano scorpions. Lowest I got was like $20ish and most I paid for...

Oct 4, 2019
  6. jusbayz rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Baitcaster!.

Dylan 101 I think you need to realize that shielded vs sealed are two different bearings , shields just keep the big stuff out but...

Oct 4, 2019
  7. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Fiesta island 7/2.

Powder coat and zman/super glue is a bad combo...bare lead and you are good

Jul 4, 2019
  8. jusbayz rated RolloTomasi's post Helpful in the thread Issues with photos.

I emailed myself the pics, accepted them in a smaller size, and then they worked on the site. (Credit goes to dahoang55 for the idea.)

Jul 4, 2019
  9. jusbayz rated bassgalrascal's post Helpful in the thread Issues with photos.

[ATTACH] Photos from hosted websites such as Photobucket should work just fine, since they don't take up any bandwidth like uploads do.

Jul 4, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

Ok, here is what started out as an FAQ, it ended up something else altogether. This is just one perspective on how it might be done....

Jun 18, 2019
  11. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Good bass lake?.

Try not fishing so slowly. Its June. There are a lot of reaction bites happening on our lakes. Start covering water. Do that first thing...

Jun 9, 2019
  12. jusbayz rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread San Vee 6/3/19.

Paul, didn't see another boat, we were very shallow , as shallow as you can get. water there was 68.3 at the end of the day we went back...

Jun 4, 2019
  13. jusbayz rated FishGoBlub's post Helpful in the thread 5-16-19 Stormy day.

Picked them up at Hook'd Bait and Tackle but if you search for anglers clips they should pop up.

May 17, 2019
  14. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Need Reel repair/service.

Most reels need 1/4 of the work people feel they need. If its a Shimano bearings are the last thing they’ll need. Replacing parts...

May 16, 2019
  15. jusbayz rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Canal fishing?.

Not much to it. Just cast, move, cast, move.. Easy as pie. Traditional wisdom would suggest to start at the northern end of the east...

May 6, 2019
  16. jusbayz rated JBFriesen's post Helpful in the thread Miramar 4/30 and San Vicente 5/2.

I've used them on a finesse shrooms head but that head really can't go in and out of cover and it hangs up a lot. I've used it as a...

May 3, 2019
  17. jusbayz rated Risentidefishing's post Helpful in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

Lots of different knots out there but the RP and Albright go through the guides pretty well. Make sure to tie a couple overhands knots...

May 1, 2019
  18. jusbayz rated Risentidefishing's post Helpful in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

In my opinion braid + fluoro is the only thing you should be fishing in the bay. Whether it’s shark, halibut, corvina, or SBB braid to...

Apr 23, 2019
  19. jusbayz rated Bassmann86's post Helpful in the thread Advice Needed...Braided Line.

I would go with 30lbs PP maxcuatro. 30lbs is a good all around size as far as leaders I would go any where from 8-15lbs fluoro depending...

Apr 23, 2019
  20. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Otay 4-7 The good The Spawn, The ugly.

Otay- Spoon on those fish under the bait ball. 3/8 1/2 oz. it works at Otay. Cast and let it fall on a tight line. Count it down to 10...

Apr 9, 2019