Ratings jusbayz has received

1. Baywolf rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread OH YA! Can’t wait to throw these!.

For what it's worth. The Crusteaz have been the absolute killer sandcrab replacement in the Central to NorCal surf of late. Proof is in...

Nov 16, 2019
  2. B8DHOOK rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread OH YA! Can’t wait to throw these!.

For what it's worth. The Crusteaz have been the absolute killer sandcrab replacement in the Central to NorCal surf of late. Proof is in...

Nov 6, 2019
  3. geofish rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread fishfinder survey / advice requested.

x2 on this entry Martin. All of the above are true & the performance reviews are through the roof. Got mine (used twice 10ah) from a...

Jul 3, 2019
  4. Troy rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Fred Hall Water - Looks Way Better Than SD Water.

Lots of ground to cover for sure. Not to worry, 805 had plenty of fisherman-style refreshment stands set up for the parched angler:...

Mar 9, 2019
  5. fishfanatic rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Where to get the green moss for opaleyes.

Buckateers have been fishing the "Moss" for big Opaleye for decades. My family was always a Ghostshrimp kinda clan, targeting YFC &...

Nov 20, 2017
  6. scisports rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Where to get the green moss for opaleyes.

Buckateers have been fishing the "Moss" for big Opaleye for decades. My family was always a Ghostshrimp kinda clan, targeting YFC &...

Nov 17, 2017
  7. TangledAngler rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Where to get the green moss for opaleyes.

Nov 17, 2017
  8. geofish rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Where to get the green moss for opaleyes.

Nov 17, 2017
  9. choprguy rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread 8-15 Big Bay Pick.

Went back to the ASW School Naval Base this afternoon. Caught the last hour & 1/2 of the incoming. Fierce overcast, light rain at times...

Aug 16, 2017
  10. fishfanatic rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Brand New Curado 200i.

If I may (for Fishboy92), this item has been sold. Ups to seller Anthony, stand-up Fella who's angling skills speak for themselves....

Aug 7, 2017
  11. CloudyCoaster rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Tip #1:FYI folks: starting last weekend, you can reserve Dana skiffs by going on line at actionsports.com. Staff member told me that...

Jul 21, 2017
  12. Bobber rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread Mission Bay Rookie.

If you're just sport fishing & looking to catch n' release your fish, a very healthy option is the use of light wire circle hook. Here's...

Jul 19, 2017
  13. SteveD rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Tip #1:FYI folks: starting last weekend, you can reserve Dana skiffs by going on line at actionsports.com. Staff member told me that...

Jun 28, 2017
  14. BadBilly rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 28, 2017
  15. dahoang55 rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 28, 2017
  16. Carterantebi rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 27, 2017
  17. filippo rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 27, 2017
  18. mlzpinoy rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 27, 2017
  19. stoned-trout rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 26, 2017
  20. Fat Spottie rated jusbayz's post Helpful in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Jun 26, 2017