Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

I'm up in the Mammoth area for 11 days, trying to convince the fish that the water isn't to warm to bite. I normally fish in the fall...

Aug 12, 2022 at 8:53 PM
  2. Kahuna bass rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread For Sale Phenix Hybrid 700XH.

Selling my Hybrid 700XH as I don’t have any overnight or long range trips in my future....

Aug 10, 2022 at 4:40 AM
  3. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Freshwater kinda day 7/29.

Nice job...bass in the morning and cats in the night. Dang...... look at all those cats! And speaking of catfish......I remember...

Jul 30, 2022
  4. Kahuna bass rated Roncador's post Like in the thread Freshwater kinda day 7/29.

Been wanting to go do some freshwater fishing lately as hearing about yellowtail tuna and dorado at work all day long has gotten a bit...

Jul 30, 2022
  5. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Like in the thread Lake Hodges: Lost and Found.

umm, I've lost a good amount of crankbaits and jigs in Hodges...... the same can probably be said of anyone who fishes Hodges on the...

Jul 27, 2022
  6. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Water level(with updated pics 7/13).

Scroll to Comment #10 for updated random pics of the water level as of 7/13/22 With so many of the lakes being low and getting lower, I...

Jul 12, 2022
  7. Kahuna bass rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Roe vs Wade overturned!!!!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 24, 2022
  8. Kahuna bass rated Str8t Slabaronies's post Like in the thread That Lake off the 78.

Been over 2 years since we took the drive up to... lets just call it "Fisheromen's" Lake! :emoji_wink: It's been on the radar since...

Jun 15, 2022
  9. Kahuna bass rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Seawatch 6/12.

Finally had the chance to fish some bluefin this year. First outing out and got a decent one. Sinker rig on 60 for me. Good batch of...

Jun 15, 2022
  10. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Like in the thread A little toasty out east.....

I hit Fisheromen's lake today on float tube friday( and kayaks)! I got there around 5:30, plenty early enough, but Fisheromen was...

Jun 10, 2022
  11. Kahuna bass rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Mittry/CR.

Spent 4 days camping and fishing near Yuma. Wasted a lot of time nookin' per nub in Alderaan places. Only caught 24 fish in 4 days,...

Jun 9, 2022
  12. Kahuna bass rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread For Sale Penn International 50VISX w/ Hollow Ace.

Does this have enough drag for bluegill?

Jun 7, 2022
  13. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread All roboworm.

At 70, you shouldn't be looking at Kardashian's back end..bad for your heart! I can look for 3 more years...

Jun 7, 2022
  14. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Sutherland reservoir.

I recognize those fish! Cloudy days are the best at D&K!

May 22, 2022
  15. Kahuna bass rated nelson1's post Like in the thread Sutherland reservoir.

Caught on a 7-in trick worm [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

May 22, 2022
  16. Kahuna bass rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread For Sale Conquest BFS.

Selling my backup Excellent condition Conquest BFS with Box, it has spectra backing but I don’t remember what rating. $335 picked up...

May 22, 2022
  17. Kahuna bass rated Bhoff33's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn International 50VISX w/ Hollow Ace.

I pm’d you twice. Still available? If so I’ll take it

May 20, 2022
  18. Kahuna bass rated tvanb's post Like in the thread For Sale Penn International 50VISX w/ Hollow Ace.

Ok ok, hooked a kite rig up to it ONCE...so it is practically new. It's got ~1500 yards of 130lb Hollow Ace on it which is about $400...

May 20, 2022
  19. Kahuna bass rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Lake Martinez.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Headed East on the 8 for a quick trip out to the Colorado River. Met with a few Kayaking Buddies for a little Friday...

May 15, 2022