Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Help with a stereo install.

Take the old stereo, throw it in the trash! Done! Who need music on a boat!

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. Kahuna bass rated the bass killing machine's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

Anyone with a mag they want to sale??

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  3. Kahuna bass rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

That’s what I use! Probably just a bad tie on my end from rushing it. Felt like I was on a yellowtail for a second. Oh well. Next time....

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  4. Kahuna bass rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread Poway trout opening week 12/6/19.

Planning to go tomorrow morning... Thanks for the report Edit: brother and I got skunked, saw some really good sized trout but they were...

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  5. Kahuna bass rated HK_Supermarket's post Like in the thread Poway trout opening week 12/6/19.

Hit up lake poway for some trout. They're all over the rainbow powerbait. Not sure what it is but that was the only color getting...

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:47 AM
  6. Kahuna bass rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread Chollas 12/6.

Thanks! I love trying out new lures, especially old fashion ones

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:46 AM
  7. Kahuna bass rated Craig T's post Like in the thread Chollas 12/6.

Nice Job!!!

8. Kahuna bass rated JoshJ123's post Like in the thread Chollas 12/6.

Solid pre-front chollas chunker at about 11:00. Got him right by the weed line on the little George. Weighed in at 2.80, probably a good...

9. Kahuna bass rated galen's post Like in the thread Maca 12/6.

You probably just made the decision for a few folks this weekend!

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  10. Kahuna bass rated NibbleSquad's post Like in the thread Maca 12/6.

Wide open bite. Seriously. Every cast Highlight was this stunted rainbow. Super cool [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:45 AM
  11. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

We prefer concessionaires conduct a raffle format where all fish brought to the concession, regardless of size, gains eligibility for a...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:25 AM
  12. Kahuna bass rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

By the way, I heard them taking in the concessions about rewards for killing stripers starting in January. DFG wants them out of there...

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:24 AM
  13. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

My money is on a striper. Those things are crazy strong! Uni knot, 7 wraps!

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:23 AM
  14. Kahuna bass rated PwerHaus's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

I usually dont eat anything in the lakes but this guy was foraged for dinner that night. Looked c Paying respects to the lost mag. LOL...

15. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

Sorry for your loss. But it makes me want abandon SV and go up the !!!!

16. Kahuna bass rated carlsbadspotty89's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

One bite today on the baitsmith mag in about 15 feet of water off a main lake point. Not really a hard hit, but when I set the hook,...

17. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Diamond Valley.

Like Jesus said to Peter, "kill and eat."

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  18. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Diamond Valley.

Kill them all

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  19. Kahuna bass rated F1$H's post Like in the thread Diamond Valley.

Glad to see the stripers alive. I've been meaning to head up there.

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:21 AM
  20. Kahuna bass rated Killin Time's post Like in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

Makes me think of the good old days at San V. Late 90s and early 2000s. Breakers for days, willing to bite wide open. Congrats on the...

Dec 5, 2019 at 6:57 PM