Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Miramar 1/20/20.

Nice job! I normally fish Miramar in the warmer months and few weeks back I almost went up there with my Kayak. Cant wait for some...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  2. Kahuna bass rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Miramar 1/20/20.

Thanks, Vinny. There was a nice baitball on the surface, the gulls were diving in on them but I didn’t have any reaction baits tied....

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:56 PM
  3. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Miramar 1/20/20.

Sweet

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  4. Kahuna bass rated StinkyPinky's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

Get yourself a strong magnet, rent that boat and go get it back!! And if you really want to get yourself on a swimbait fish, get an 8”...

5. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

I’ll bet Vinny can get for you !!

6. Kahuna bass rated JFF's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

No backlash. Smooth easy lob of a cast. It was the knot. I was throwing a 20 Savage Gear swimbait at Santee weeks ago. No issues. Even...

7. Kahuna bass rated Fishfoo's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

8' 2×4 and 8' × 3' piece of chain link fence drag bottom and hope for the best. The rule of thumb is every bait you tie on is just one...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:53 PM
  8. Kahuna bass rated JFF's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

Thanks. Opinion noted and taken seriously. Lesson learned for sure.

9. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

JFF .. when in doubt, use what you are familiar with.. I tell new anglers to find what works for them and work from there... If you have...

10. Kahuna bass rated JFF's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

That’s exactly what Barkley (the boater) said to me. Been fishing my whole life. However, very unfamiliar with braid. Very. Always...

11. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

Wow....that is sad news! So sorry to hear it. Anyway, I fish Murray often(many of you already know that) and If I somehow snag it...It...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  12. Kahuna bass rated JFF's post Like in the thread is it better to have loved and lost or never loved at all?....

I went and finally splurged on. Deps 250. Butch Brown Trout color and all. Oh it was b...e...a...utiful. Being the little b*tch that I...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:49 PM
  13. Kahuna bass rated ironmike's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

Goby

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  14. Kahuna bass rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Goby or sculpin ? El cap ..

[ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:44 PM
  15. Kahuna bass rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Miramar 1/20/20.

They were, Paul.

Jan 20, 2020 at 6:13 PM
  16. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Miramar 1/20/20.

Decent looking fish!

17. Kahuna bass rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Miramar 1/20/20.

Quick run to Miramar. Got a late start, 9:15 first cast, minute later, I had my first fish. 20 minutes later, I had my second fish and...

18. Kahuna bass rated Rocketship's post Like in the thread Who services Yamaha outboard in SD?.

You are right, after a little research, figured that one out. Thanks!

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:44 PM
  19. Kahuna bass rated Ken roe's post Like in the thread Who services Yamaha outboard in SD?.

Yeah. Labor Costs very bad. I need water pump replaced on my Yamaha 25 4 stroke. $180 - at shop repair cost or $200 - mobile outboard...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:43 PM
  20. Kahuna bass rated jus bigguns's post Like in the thread Who services Yamaha outboard in SD?.

Mark ETTO in Ramona. He works doing work for homeland security's work. Reasonable and just drive to his house drop the boat and he will...

Jan 19, 2020 at 10:43 PM