Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

I can't wait to hear the report. Always a good time. I have been to El Salto 6 times and twice to Baccarac. Baccarac is just kicking out...

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:31 PM
  2. Kahuna bass rated Craig T's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Can't wait for the report

Nov 13, 2019 at 9:30 PM
  3. Kahuna bass rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Good job. Guide Sixto... "7 pounders aren't worth weighing'! :emoji_yum::emoji_yum::emoji_yum: Now that's what I'm talking about. Can't...

4. Kahuna bass rated Nute's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Just got back an hour ago. BEYOND EPIC...report and pics to come in a few days.

5. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Like in the thread Lake Baccarac June 2019 (Better Late Than Never).

Finally got my video posted, I don't know why I always struggle to get my footage edited. Ton of fun down there at Lake Baccarac lodge....

6. Kahuna bass rated Linebig's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Thanks, hope it helps!

Nov 13, 2019 at 8:23 PM
  7. Kahuna bass rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great video Rob. Only thing I would add is as you are taking the parts off, lay them out in order. That way, when you're piecing it...

8. Kahuna bass rated Linebig's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Hahaha... that was my version of in order... haha.. yet, yes. Thanks

9. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Loved it!!

10. Kahuna bass rated BenC's post Like in the thread Goat Herding Mission.

Nice work on the goats Kam!

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:38 PM
  11. Kahuna bass rated Ken roe's post Like in the thread Goat Herding Mission.

Where you launch from today?

12. Kahuna bass rated crawdadguy's post Like in the thread Goat Herding Mission.

good work I want to go to San Nic and get a biggie I wonder how small octopus would work for bait? I buy them at a market and do well...

13. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Goat Herding Mission.

Sand balls are popular for a reason...

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  14. Kahuna bass rated Kam_Walsh98's post Like in the thread Goat Herding Mission.

I wanted to finally put a serious effort towards targeting sheephead because I’ve always thought they were one of the coolest fish...

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  15. Kahuna bass rated Fat Spottie's post Like in the thread Tuna in US waters?.

Everything this guy said is spot on. The fish along Catalina and Clemente are your big fish... don't bring anything smaller then a 4/0.

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:33 PM
  16. Kahuna bass rated Egorham's post Like in the thread Tuna in US waters?.

There was a bluefin caught off the backside of catalina recently. And the Lex Sea (4 pack charter out of Dana Wharf) got full US limits...

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  17. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Tuna in US waters?.

Rumor has it the tuna are hung up below the 390.. just need MX license and photo ID if you're staying away from the islands far enough.....

Nov 13, 2019 at 4:31 PM
  18. Kahuna bass rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Tuna in US waters?.

I’m going on a full day tomorrow and from yesterday’s report there are tuna still biting. Good Luck

19. Kahuna bass rated Wonderfish's post Like in the thread Tuna in US waters?.

Thinking of going Friday out of San Diego on a private boat, no papers for Mexican waters. Sorry, but I have not been out of SD this...

20. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

It was a cool morning with overcast skies and there were a few random bass jumping.....so it looked like a promising day. I tossed...

Nov 13, 2019 at 1:22 AM