Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Santee 7-5.

Got that place dialed

Jul 9, 2020 at 2:55 PM
  2. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Who would want to catch a limit of 8lb bass...lol !

Jul 2, 2020
  3. Kahuna bass rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

I saw 4 or 5 in the skinny water this morning. One came up with a wave waaaaay up on shore

Jun 30, 2020
  4. Kahuna bass rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

Straight up shanked! Feel better man, shuffle them feet

Jun 30, 2020
  5. Kahuna bass rated Dry Fly Rie's post Agree in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

Man, those rays are showing up in thick numbers this year. Assuming they keep the beaches open this holiday weekend, I bet there will...

Jun 30, 2020
  6. Kahuna bass rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread North TP - stinger.

Wow - that's intense. Nature can be brutal.

Jun 29, 2020
  7. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread North TP - stinger.

As I have said , make sure to keep it clean

Jun 29, 2020
  8. Kahuna bass rated William Ritchie's post Agree in the thread North TP - stinger.

Last I got tagged had a 2 mile walk to the car , bled profusely , hurt like son of a gun . Soaking in hot ,hot water was the only...

Jun 29, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated Dionisiooh's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

That fillet job! ! Nice work on the fish!

Jun 26, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated Smokey's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

great fishing adventure and great knife work on the fillets!

Jun 26, 2020
  11. Kahuna bass rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Man what a day!.

Good sesh and excellent fillet job:emoji_thumbsup:

Jun 26, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated camobass's post Agree in the thread First YT on the new sled..

Almost identical to the amber but amber fight harder pound for pound

Jun 25, 2020
  13. Kahuna bass rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread First YT on the new sled..

That last one is a treefish. Those are some nice yellows, especially on 15lb!

Jun 25, 2020
  14. Kahuna bass rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread 6/23 Mission Belle.

So you think it’s a good idea for the 3/4 day people who fish 3-4 times a year total to use braid? I am not talking about the guys on...

Jun 25, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread 6/23 Mission Belle.

Also from my experience most people who fish braid on the 3/4 days shouldn't be fishing braid to fluoro and only cause headaches for the...

Jun 25, 2020
  16. Kahuna bass rated kyle12345's post Agree in the thread 6/23 Mission Belle.

I hate when people cast diagonally across where you are supposed to fish, it’s like what are you supposed to do? I assume they didn’t...

Jun 25, 2020
  17. Kahuna bass rated Fins in the Bin's post Agree in the thread Trailer bunk replacement question.

You are exactly right. I have done both and the lag screws rust out quickly and get a weak grip when the wood swells and shrinks. Use...

Jun 15, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread San V 06/14.

Sounds like a great day.. nice work!

Jun 15, 2020
  19. Kahuna bass rated bendopolo's post Agree in the thread El Cap 6-15-20.

I know you guys are all “Frog Pros” but there is one bit of advice from my Dad the helped me a lot when it comes to fishing them. He...

Jun 15, 2020
  20. Kahuna bass rated citruspirate's post Agree in the thread Surf is biting.

That's one hell of a bean you caught there, ********

Jun 14, 2020