Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Agree in the thread Diamond Valley.

Kill them all

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  2. Kahuna bass rated KTfromSD's post Agree in the thread Mission Bay 11/26.

those r some fat spotties

Nov 26, 2019
  3. Kahuna bass rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

So....was it your first charter or was it your first open party half day trip? Good job catching and cooking.

Nov 21, 2019
  4. Kahuna bass rated F1$H's post Agree in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

The tacos look killer! My favourites for tacos are thresher shark, halibut, and swordfish. Try blue water seafood for the best fish...

Nov 21, 2019
  5. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Beautiful work . Nicely done

Nov 21, 2019
  6. Kahuna bass rated Mike maio's post Agree in the thread MB 11/15/19 Fookin Kill em' All.

Wow looks like some serious carnage!!!!!

Nov 21, 2019
  7. Kahuna bass rated Bassnbeans's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

Straight up, nice butt!

Nov 20, 2019
  8. Kahuna bass rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread I like big butts I cannot lie!!.

DAMNIT. Very impressive!

Nov 20, 2019
  9. Kahuna bass rated old_rookie's post Agree in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

Nice pics - good report.

Nov 20, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated galen's post Agree in the thread Lake Wholford 11/16/19.

I can smell the oil cooking just looking at those fillets!

Nov 18, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated Slater's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

san bernadino.......:emoji_rage:

Nov 17, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated Slater's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

& none of those lakes are in san diego where majority of us fish....:emoji_grin:

Nov 17, 2019
  13. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

RF Carter, Sperber, Kate's, OL Fudge, JM Sheldon, Galleano, OLS...

Nov 17, 2019
  14. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

It is an irresponsible use of the resource to stock trout to feed bass in general....let alone a limited access fishery.

Nov 17, 2019
  15. Kahuna bass rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Thank you. I'm envious that you get to do this for a living.

Nov 17, 2019
  16. Kahuna bass rated justinjoy's post Agree in the thread Grande Full Day 11/8 Late Post.

Overnight trips are the ticket travel time we all slept woke up to fishing. I will pay the extra cash for the overnight trips over the...

Nov 16, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Took a buddy out just for fun Liberty 11/13.

Wow, ya'll nailed 'em and on a 3/4 dayer. :emoji_grin:

Nov 16, 2019
  18. Kahuna bass rated B8DHOOK's post Agree in the thread Full day on the San Diego.

Shavings.. that sucks Vito. I was rootin for you man. So close yet so far.. I say jump right back on another trip and vindicate...

Nov 16, 2019
  19. Kahuna bass rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Full day on the San Diego.

Thanks for the report Vito

Nov 16, 2019
  20. Kahuna bass rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Agree in the thread 11/13 Offshore Limits.

Awesome man! I went out a few weeks back and a sea lion snatched a good 30lber off my line.. Those b*stards are everywhere

Nov 16, 2019