Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread Roe vs Wade overturned!!!!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 24, 2022
  2. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Mother’s Day.

Thanks for the report, good flathead and bass bait there...

May 9, 2022
  3. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Hodges Closing for the year.

It always is! The article says the lake will be closed to fishing because of the mud along the shore caused by dropping the water...

May 4, 2022
  4. Kahuna bass rated oldfogey's post Agree in the thread Reel life.

If u want to fix that Ambassadeur up there's a wealth of info and some friendly, helpful guys over at Alantani.com

Mar 27, 2022
  5. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Good job on that big one! A foul hooked fish can be tough to land!

Mar 17, 2022
  6. Kahuna bass rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread A heartfelt goodbye.

I get ya, I plan on moving out of SD when I get enough $$$ for a house in Fort Pierce, FL, no dumb magazine size laws (yet), better...

Mar 2, 2022
  7. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread The San V puzzle......

I need bad days like your's!

Mar 2, 2022
  8. Kahuna bass rated crawdadguy's post Agree in the thread Salton Sea.

Used to be great in the day going there as a kid it was lights out...I remember using these 12in thin wire leaders with...

Feb 10, 2022
  9. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Salton Sea.

Fishing there was insane. 36" vina didn't raise an eyebrow. They had these modified Kroc spoons that had trebles, but one side was a...

Feb 10, 2022
  10. Kahuna bass rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread lost bait/rod&reel set up that hurt the most.

Not me, but I did watch a guy get his heavy flat fall combo ripped out of his hands on a night bite big bluefin. Penn visx and a seeker...

Jan 30, 2022
  11. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Flaming Gorge.

Beautiful... Man...

Dec 20, 2021
  12. Kahuna bass rated Neuroshima's post Agree in the thread Thanks SDFISH - On Cloud 9.

That fish is older than you.

Nov 11, 2021
  13. Kahuna bass rated Dat_fisherman's post Agree in the thread Thanks SDFISH - On Cloud 9.

I wouldn't believe that you caught that big of bass out of the surf without picture proof, well done!

Nov 11, 2021
  14. Kahuna bass rated Midnightpass's post Agree in the thread Thanks SDFISH - On Cloud 9.

Whoa!... Nice surf caught bass!... WTG.. Butch

Nov 11, 2021
  15. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Thanks SDFISH - On Cloud 9.

Oh hell yeah, what a beast.. congratulations and many more to you

Nov 11, 2021
  16. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Sad.....

Oh man! Last I heard he was doing better! Reminds us that life is short!

Nov 10, 2021
  17. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Sad.....

[ATTACH]

Nov 10, 2021
  18. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Quick trip to el cap this morning.

I'm amazed at San V on how much braid is wrapped around the trees there and all the plastic baits hanging off them! I'm starting to...

Nov 10, 2021
  19. Kahuna bass rated William Campbell's post Agree in the thread Barnacle Bill's Closing this week.

For those who don't know, Barnacle Bill has done a lot for inner-city kids by introducing them to the outdoors and to lake fishing....

Sep 30, 2021