Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Disagree in the thread April Fools Day at San Vicente 4-1-21.

Fantastic RA !!!! Great day of fishing

May 4, 2021
  2. Kahuna bass rated kyle12345's post Disagree in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

Did your ancestors come here legally? Mine didn’t, illegal immigration is a great American tradition.

Nov 12, 2020
  3. Kahuna bass rated dilatedppls's post Disagree in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=452iQ8ttIcc LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND WELCOME THE NEW POTUS

Nov 12, 2020
  4. Kahuna bass rated kyle12345's post Disagree in the thread Respect the new commander in chief.

I agree we all have to get behind our new president. Left and right, time for us to come together.

Nov 12, 2020
  5. Kahuna bass rated Hawg44Hustler's post Disagree in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

so you say " Lots of 3-4lbrs" the fish in your pictures are not 3-4lbrs. But i forgot, if you fish with LINEBIG your the best. kooks

Sep 30, 2020
  6. Kahuna bass rated Produce Man's post Disagree in the thread Albacore back?.

I'd like to see them come around again. The difference in gear now vs what we had last time... I'm drooling! Still gonna bring an old...

May 16, 2020
  7. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Disagree in the thread OPEN San Diego Lakes! This makes no sense....

hahahahaha, it's so easy in this country to get elected to the highest office in our country. ALL IT TAKES IS MONEY!!! THE PROOF IN IN...

May 13, 2020
  8. Kahuna bass rated Dry Fly Rie's post Disagree in the thread The Grom's First LMB!!!!!.

Nicely done! Way to go, Dad.

May 2, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Lake Picachos Bound IN March.

You can hardly go wrong with that! Watermelon Seed Yum Dingers.

Jan 16, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated CrazyDonkey's post Disagree in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

Do I understand this right, it was someones kite rotation and he hooled up and brought the fish in but you think that everyone should...

Nov 1, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated TDouble's post Disagree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Aware of the full performativity and context within which I call people Good Germans. Rule Of Law is just a euphemism for following...

Jul 8, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

I dont begrudge our service men, the majority of my family has been in or around the service, one in Vietnam the other retired as a...

Sep 21, 2016
  13. Kahuna bass rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016
  14. Kahuna bass rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016