Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Disagree in the thread Lake Picachos Bound IN March.

You can hardly go wrong with that! Watermelon Seed Yum Dingers.

Jan 16, 2020
  2. Kahuna bass rated CrazyDonkey's post Disagree in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

Do I understand this right, it was someones kite rotation and he hooled up and brought the fish in but you think that everyone should...

Nov 1, 2019
  3. Kahuna bass rated TDouble's post Disagree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

Aware of the full performativity and context within which I call people Good Germans. Rule Of Law is just a euphemism for following...

Jul 8, 2019
  4. Kahuna bass rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

I dont begrudge our service men, the majority of my family has been in or around the service, one in Vietnam the other retired as a...

Sep 21, 2016
  5. Kahuna bass rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016
  6. Kahuna bass rated TDUB619's post Disagree in the thread Wednesday Updates.

Honestly, this is BS. If it was announced before hand, I wouldn't have a problem with this, but clearly they snuck these guys in all of...

Sep 21, 2016