Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

nice job guys!! look at that beautiful brushy water. frog stuff for sure. TJ's hair is almost where mine was at that age(1969). :o haha

Jul 7, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  2. Kahuna bass rated transplant's post Funny in the thread Oct Lake Baccarac...Any Takers?.

Yah, between that and the steady flow of beer and margaritas it gets pretty old.

Jul 2, 2020
  3. Kahuna bass rated barepixels's post Funny in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

I can hear it now "I told you so"

Jun 30, 2020
  4. Kahuna bass rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

They have been in force at Del Mar this season... My wife warned a mother and her teenage daughter about the presence of rays on her...

Jun 30, 2020
  5. Kahuna bass rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

I still have a big knot on the side of a knuckle on my finger of my right hand from getting stung over 30 yrs ago. Yes, alcohol was a...

Jun 30, 2020
  6. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 6/29/2020 Ouch!.

Ouch.. things getting real out there

Jun 30, 2020
  7. Kahuna bass rated Fat Spottie's post Funny in the thread Point Loma 6/28.

3/4 Day... but almost the same. I used to do the same thing when I first discovered how to order a burger... 6 cheeseburgers, 7...

Jun 29, 2020
  8. Kahuna bass rated dilatedppls's post Funny in the thread 6/28-Backseat with RippinLip619 @ El Cap.

getting out of your comfort zone vinny!

Jun 28, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread Man what a day!.

Never ask about a man's but hole..

Jun 26, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated Fisherman11's post Funny in the thread Man what a day!.

Thanks for the releases. Where did you say you were again??

Jun 26, 2020
  11. Kahuna bass rated TreeCatcher's post Funny in the thread Man what a day!.

I mean I let them all go but one >.<

Jun 26, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated powaynubs's post Funny in the thread Man what a day!.

oh so thats where all the halibut went, yall caught them............

Jun 26, 2020
  13. Kahuna bass rated William Ritchie's post Funny in the thread Man what a day!.

Them danm smelt worms . But the butter and lemon in the pan works too . WR

Jun 26, 2020
  14. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 6/25- Murray Morning Session.

I figure that I do so many Murray reports that once in a while I will just keep it really simple. I had fun but a lot of my stories...

Jun 26, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated surfnfish's post Funny in the thread 6/25- Murray Morning Session.

Nice fish! I usually don’t mind the long reports. I think there is often a direct link between how wordy you are on a topic and how...

Jun 26, 2020
  16. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 6/25- Murray Morning Session.

This post was originally 5 paragraphs long, with lots of details but mcfish edited it and made it short and to the point. Thanks Buddy! :-)

Jun 26, 2020
  17. Kahuna bass rated camobass's post Funny in the thread Down by the river.

That golf course is fun

Jun 25, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread otay 6/24 soon.

There ya go JJ! Looks like you had a FUN day at Otay. Great to see your report and nice pics! My Wednesday is now complete. Tight...

Jun 25, 2020
  19. Kahuna bass rated NibbleSquad's post Funny in the thread Ranch 99 market.

Jennings bass are pretty tastey. Better than catfish at least.

Jun 23, 2020
  20. Kahuna bass rated CraigSmith's post Funny in the thread Ranch 99 market.

I have had LMB from lakes up north that are colder and clearer. They were good. I have had LMB from So Cal lakes too. Those had a...

Jun 23, 2020