Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Help with a stereo install.

Take the old stereo, throw it in the trash! Done! Who need music on a boat!

Dec 7, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Diamond Valley.

Like Jesus said to Peter, "kill and eat."

Dec 6, 2019 at 9:22 AM
  3. Kahuna bass rated citruspirate's post Funny in the thread 11/27 north jetty.

does he have all of his fingers?

Dec 1, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  4. Kahuna bass rated Neuroshima's post Funny in the thread 11/27 north jetty.

There's some crazy dude on here who poke poles for green morays.

Dec 1, 2019 at 11:04 AM
  5. Kahuna bass rated KTfromSD's post Funny in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Lol not yet im only 13

Nov 21, 2019
  6. Kahuna bass rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Nice work! Rockfish are tasty. Keep working on your fillet work. Take your time and bend that knife and make small cuts to get all the...

Nov 21, 2019
  7. Kahuna bass rated KTfromSD's post Funny in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Yea but the thing is there are usually 40+ people and crossing lines happen every minute lol,

Nov 21, 2019
  8. Kahuna bass rated Jepoy's post Funny in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

Agreed! You may be on to something: [ATTACH] Jepoy on Flickr

Nov 20, 2019
  9. Kahuna bass rated Bird334's post Funny in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

You said bait selection and presentation was a key, what does that mean in simple terms?

Nov 20, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

That fish needs to see a good veterinarian. She’s got a blocked colon or something!!! Lol

Nov 17, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated Bigpondonly's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Saddlebag Lake Lake Sabrina Grant Lake Gull Lake June Lake Silver Lake Rush Creek Owens River Tuolumne River And on and on.

Nov 17, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated Slater's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

right...

Nov 17, 2019
  13. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Whose permit doesn't?

Nov 17, 2019
  14. Kahuna bass rated Slater's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

Murray has hundreds of extra / additional bass & Vinny still sucks....:emoji_grin: Really curious about this "transplant"

Nov 17, 2019
  15. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Funny in the thread A win-win for both fisheries.

I’m not going to blow it up for anyone who’s figured it out and invented the bite at the new location. It’s open 365 days a year and...

Nov 17, 2019
  16. Kahuna bass rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

You da man Rob. So when will we have to start paying you for autographs

Nov 16, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated galen's post Funny in the thread Goat Herding Mission.

You are brave to have those chompers just laying in your lap!

Nov 13, 2019
  18. Kahuna bass rated flyfishinsteve64's post Funny in the thread 11/11-Miserable Murray.

Wow your human. You ain't no stinking vampire :-)

Nov 13, 2019
  19. Kahuna bass rated shawnanigans's post Funny in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

Thanks for the truth coach, I would've enjoyed eating him either way :emoji_yum:

Nov 12, 2019
  20. Kahuna bass rated shawnanigans's post Funny in the thread New Seaforth AM - 11/09.

Oh man, just searched it up and it's endangered :emoji_cold_sweat:.

Nov 12, 2019