Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread For Sale Penn International 50VISX w/ Hollow Ace.

Does this have enough drag for bluegill?

Jun 7, 2022
  2. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread All roboworm.

At 70, you shouldn't be looking at Kardashian's back end..bad for your heart! I can look for 3 more years...

Jun 7, 2022
  3. Kahuna bass rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread San V 4/1.

Fishing with shiners??? Not to sporty but to each his own Good report. Thanks for the info

Apr 2, 2022
  4. Kahuna bass rated Creek's post Funny in the thread The Hollywood Life.

Was just laughing my arse off at the big national news over some clown show awards event last night. A drunk (or high) Wil Smith decided...

Mar 28, 2022
  5. Kahuna bass rated BudzSD's post Funny in the thread My new PB.

You tied your own flies on the spot?

Mar 20, 2022
  6. Kahuna bass rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread Lake Hodges- Cranking Them In!.

Thats awesome! ho hum, i guess ill just go to hodges and catch some big fat bass on my mini crankbait rod

Mar 17, 2022
  7. Kahuna bass rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread How to wrap your garbage..

. [ATTACH] Going to have to try this next time I go to the landfill.

Mar 3, 2022
  8. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hot dog.

Uh oh, Chinese eat real dogs!

Mar 3, 2022
  9. Kahuna bass rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread Hot dog.

I went to Wienerschnitzel today and was handed this. I think it’s a Chinese secret message. [ATTACH]

Mar 3, 2022
  10. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

That fish would break my Toyko rigs in half! I better get out the ocean gear when I head down to Otay. :-)

Mar 2, 2022
  11. Kahuna bass rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

bass eating machine!! otay bass fishing is slowly being destroyed. anybody care!!

Mar 2, 2022
  12. Kahuna bass rated SSG Stubbs's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Thought Otay was a no water contact lake. Should not be standing in the water :^D That is a tiger fish

Mar 2, 2022
  13. Kahuna bass rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread tough Otay, but big surprise- Fish ID needed.

Had a tough day at Otay, but ran across 100 or so these in a giant school. It took me a while to catch one, my line kept getting cut...

Mar 2, 2022
  14. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread The San V puzzle......

That puzzle looks easier than San V was today...

Mar 2, 2022
  15. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread The San V puzzle......

I was gonna buy you this 1,000 fishing puzzle(see below)but it looks like it would be too easy for you to figure out. Glad you were able...

Mar 2, 2022
  16. Kahuna bass rated Slientbuddah's post Funny in the thread Once in a lifetime fish.

I caught this big girl in 5 foot of water and as soon as I saw it swim under my kayak. It was impossible to stay composed. The whole...

Feb 21, 2022
  17. Kahuna bass rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread North Island Pier Closed.

At least it will stop the people with 15 rods from keeping every single fish they catch from that area....

Feb 17, 2022
  18. Kahuna bass rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread lost bait/rod&reel set up that hurt the most.

It was a very nice spinning rod that flew so yes it became a fly rod

Jan 30, 2022
  19. Kahuna bass rated oldfogey's post Funny in the thread lost bait/rod&reel set up that hurt the most.

sounds more like a fly rod than a spinner........

Jan 30, 2022
  20. Kahuna bass rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread lost bait/rod&reel set up that hurt the most.

Forgot to strap a Powell spinning rod/Stratic combo down on the deck at Otay. Did not see it fly out while buzzing down the lake I think...

Jan 30, 2022