Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated OG MUDBONE's post Helpful in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

Taking the time to pick out a healthy bait. One that has no red/blood marks or bloody nose, missing scales, or is nose diving down into...

Nov 20, 2019
  2. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Otay 11/10/19.

I drop shot a lot, but Neko is my fav! I use screws for weight.

Nov 11, 2019
  3. Kahuna bass rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

I was on Otay a long time ago when 2 guys in a rental boat drowned during an intense Santa Ana! It was a calm morning that went to hell...

Nov 4, 2019
  4. Kahuna bass rated twnoel111's post Helpful in the thread North County Banquet.

Thanks guys for all your replies to my post.. On a side note, until last year I really thought striper fishing in SoCal was finding a...

Sep 9, 2019
  5. Kahuna bass rated Dry Fly Rie's post Helpful in the thread Never Underestimate the Power of a Sandcrab.

I forgot the second part of your question... All 3 stripers were hooked within 25 yards of shore. One was in the evening, about 45...

Sep 3, 2019
  6. Kahuna bass rated John S.'s post Helpful in the thread New Seaforth AM 08/25.

Bonine the night before. Then two hours before you go out to sea. No alcohol the night before or while at sea. Keep hydrated. Gatorade...

Aug 25, 2019
  7. Kahuna bass rated LJenProSD's post Helpful in the thread San Diego Bay Surprise.

Werfless is correct. Great Catch! but I would remove this post. [ATTACH]

Aug 21, 2019
  8. Kahuna bass rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread New mods.

3D outdoors YouTube channel has a brand new video on an all weather external power cable... Pretty cool stuff

Aug 21, 2019
  9. Kahuna bass rated Shawn H's post Helpful in the thread Tackle Warehouse Clearance.

Seems with the new arrival of ICAST equipment they're trying to make room for the new stock. Tons of reels/rods and lures on clearance....

Aug 21, 2019
  10. Kahuna bass rated B8DHOOK's post Helpful in the thread 7/6/19 Liberty.

My cousin and I chased those pop up schools all day on Saturday in his 26’ boat. We threw on at least 20 active schools before finally...

Jul 11, 2019
  11. Kahuna bass rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread North County YFC hole.

Decided to stay up in north county and it paid off. Friends from out of town and I hooked up from 07:00 - 11:00. All together we...

Jul 8, 2019
  12. Kahuna bass rated Chknlyps2's post Helpful in the thread Coast Guard stopping people in MB.

Girlfriend and I went to San Diego for a couple days to get away and watch the fireworks at the big bay, yesterday (the 5th) on the way...

Jul 6, 2019
  13. Kahuna bass rated avuksans's post Helpful in the thread Stolen Boat.

Hi All- Sorry that this isn't a great fishing report, but I thought I should let all the private boaters here know that the other day...

Jun 17, 2019
  14. Kahuna bass rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread San Vee 6/3/19.

Paul, didn't see another boat, we were very shallow , as shallow as you can get. water there was 68.3 at the end of the day we went back...

Jun 4, 2019
  15. Kahuna bass rated toolbox's post Helpful in the thread Where to get Marine batteries....

Costco carries good Marine Deep Cycle Batteries and great prices. They say Kirland but they are made my Interstate. 2 year full warranty.

May 10, 2019
  16. Kahuna bass rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Where to get Marine batteries....

There are 3 major battery manufacturers that market starting and deep cycle batteries , Delphi , Exide , and Johnson Controls Inc ....

May 10, 2019
  17. Kahuna bass rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Where to get Marine batteries....

Do you need Marine starting or Marine deep cycle as for trolling motor etc they are different in specifications . Battery Systems on...

May 10, 2019
  18. Kahuna bass rated Nute's post Helpful in the thread Hodges ?.

Jr bass tourney there tomorrow. 30 boats

May 7, 2019
  19. Kahuna bass rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread El Capitan 4-1-19 Feat. Kahuna Bass.

It has been my observation that when that Carp activity starts, the shallow bite dies. (at Sutherland)

Apr 2, 2019
  20. Kahuna bass rated Uno's post Helpful in the thread Otay poachers.

[ATTACH]

Mar 25, 2019