Ratings Kahuna bass has given

1. Kahuna bass rated Slater's post Helpful in the thread First Pt Loma Kelp advice.

10 seconds is good, shorter is ???? But yes your 2ft 6sec is nothing, 4-5ft at close intervals stay home. We have lots of good weather...

Aug 6, 2020 at 11:20 AM
  2. Kahuna bass rated Jim Brown's post Helpful in the thread Congratulations on California Outdoors Hall of Fame Selection.

Thank you, I'm honored! As for SDFish, I'd love to still be writing features, but have no idea why everything ceased after Kellen's...

Jul 27, 2020
  3. Kahuna bass rated ror_sal's post Helpful in the thread First fishing session in San Diego. Ran out of gas.

I have a couple extra anchors laying around if you’d like one. Will need some chain and rope though.

Jul 15, 2020
  4. Kahuna bass rated Graydog's post Helpful in the thread First fishing session in San Diego. Ran out of gas.

I don't mean to be an ahole because hopefully you learned your lesson with out getting you or anyone else hurt. I mean not checking your...

Jul 15, 2020
  5. Kahuna bass rated fishfanatic's post Helpful in the thread North TP - stinger.

Got stabbed by one for the first time yesterday as well. Was on the south shore fishing with 5 others (yes we were definitely...

Jun 29, 2020
  6. Kahuna bass rated B8DHOOK's post Helpful in the thread North TP - stinger.

So I was reading a little about protection from sting rays, and they sell a wrap around cover that is made of ballistic nylon, and it...

Jun 29, 2020
  7. Kahuna bass rated Bassnbeans's post Helpful in the thread North TP - stinger.

FWIW that was total reflex, not aggression. I learned that very clearly when I decided to try eating a ray to see what they tasted...

Jun 29, 2020
  8. Kahuna bass rated IslandGuy's post Helpful in the thread Camp Pendleton Jetty.

Romil, when I first arrived in Ca in 1987, I was a young Staff Sergeant stationed at Camp Pendleton. Originally from Long Island NY, I...

Jun 14, 2020
  9. Kahuna bass rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread DVL?.

Fish weightless. Fish uphill Closed Mon-Tues

Jun 2, 2020
  10. Kahuna bass rated oh da shiz's post Helpful in the thread DVL?.

If you own a boat, make sure it's DVL compliant with regards to the motor. Check the website and read up on the rules. They do...

Jun 2, 2020
  11. Kahuna bass rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Suzuki or yamaha for outboard?.

I would say either are a good choice , if I am not mistaken the Suzuki uses an oil bath timing chain rather than a belt which for me...

May 29, 2020
  12. Kahuna bass rated Double Minor's post Helpful in the thread May 23- Skipped Murray for the river.

Wohlford also has $20.00 boats for seniors on Tues. and Thurs. I walk the lake a lot and lately, IMO, a boat would be a better option.

May 27, 2020
  13. Kahuna bass rated dooolan's post Helpful in the thread Henshaw surprise.

New hours posted on Lake Henshaw Resort Facebook page: store hours Monday 8am-12pm Tuesday, Wed closed Thursday 8am-12pm Friday,Sat,...

May 26, 2020
  14. Kahuna bass rated Killin Time's post Helpful in the thread Henshaw surprise.

Yes, $5 launch and $5 for the Quagga mussel wash.

May 26, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated NextMikeSays's post Helpful in the thread Are any boats fishing now, and if so are they doing any good.

Currently, no county can move into Stage 3 until they show Stage 2 did not have a significant impact on coronavirus numbers. If approved...

May 20, 2020
  16. Kahuna bass rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Mayor just announced 3 lakes opening.

50 percent capacity in parking, for the 3 lakes hodges , el cap ,san vee are going to be talked about next week.

May 14, 2020
  17. Kahuna bass rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread What lakes are open?.

Dixon opened today - shore only but website says boats may be available,next weekend . Poway has been open for a week - shore only....

May 12, 2020
  18. Kahuna bass rated Gabemorales's post Helpful in the thread You guys, don’t be stupid right now....

Hospitality is up there in terms of if we could fish it or not. No clarification apparently but the cop was cool and told me just to...

May 12, 2020
  19. Kahuna bass rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread Morena: A couple of things to note.

Heys guys...just wanted to let you know a few things that could affect you if you were planning to go to Morena. First, the hours of...

May 11, 2020
  20. Kahuna bass rated Redjim's post Helpful in the thread Shelter island launch ramp.

They aren't letting any boats launch at this time. Officer stated that the lot was beyond capacity.

May 9, 2020