Ratings Kahuna bass has received

1. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Solo fishing for big BLUEFIN.

Thanks for the update Mark. As you stated, it was south of US waters. It was still an impressive cow cod! Sure do miss catching those...

Jul 14, 2020 at 8:17 AM
  2. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Solo fishing for big BLUEFIN.

Interesting .......didn't he catch a cow cod too? I thought the cow cod was off season. No hating, just not sure. His opah and blue...

Jul 13, 2020 at 10:48 AM
  3. otay michael rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

Seanm well done sir!!! El Cap has been the "go to lake" since it opened up. Looking forward to another visit soon. Was at Hodges...

Jul 3, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

Seanm well done sir!!! El Cap has been the "go to lake" since it opened up. Looking forward to another visit soon. Was at Hodges...

Jul 2, 2020
  5. seanm rated Kahuna bass's post Agree in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

Jul 2, 2020
  6. Chriwilson rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Yes sir, it's a great option. I find most will stay away from the jig, Results can be very rewarding. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jul 2, 2020
  7. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Yes sir, it's a great option. I find most will stay away from the jig, Results can be very rewarding. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jun 18, 2020
  8. Slientbuddah rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Jun 17, 2020
  9. TheBassinPanda rated Kahuna bass's post Agree in the thread New confidence lure.

Jun 17, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Jun 17, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread For Sale Baitsmith/Hawg Hunter BNIP.

That's a beautiful bait Alain! Good luck on your sale. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jun 13, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap, top fun 6.9.

Well done sir!! Epic day for sure!! Keep it going. Mel - Kahuna bass Love me some El Cap!

Jun 11, 2020
  13. VinnyBass rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

WBTTK well done sir!! You got an awesome special lady that loves to fish!!! I didn't know SDFish became a marriage proposal/planning...

Jun 9, 2020
  14. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

WBTTK well done sir!! You got an awesome special lady that loves to fish!!! I didn't know SDFish became a marriage proposal/planning...

Jun 9, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

Jun 9, 2020
  16. Winstondry rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread For Sale Baitsmith/Hawg Hunter BNIP.

That's a beautiful bait Alain! Good luck on your sale. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jun 9, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Well done Tarheelblue76!!! That's some fine eating you got going!! Mel - Kahuna bass Getting back to some normalcy fishing!!

Jun 7, 2020
  18. Everydog rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Well done Tarheelblue76!!! That's some fine eating you got going!! Mel - Kahuna bass Getting back to some normalcy fishing!!

Jun 7, 2020
  19. Double Minor rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Jun 7, 2020
  20. Tarheelblue76 rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Jun 7, 2020