Ratings Kahuna bass has received

1. otay michael rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

Seanm well done sir!!! El Cap has been the "go to lake" since it opened up. Looking forward to another visit soon. Was at Hodges...

Jul 3, 2020 at 10:18 AM
  2. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Revenge at El Cap.

Seanm well done sir!!! El Cap has been the "go to lake" since it opened up. Looking forward to another visit soon. Was at Hodges...

Jul 2, 2020 at 9:45 PM
  3. Chriwilson rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Yes sir, it's a great option. I find most will stay away from the jig, Results can be very rewarding. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:35 AM
  4. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Yes sir, it's a great option. I find most will stay away from the jig, Results can be very rewarding. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jun 18, 2020
  5. Slientbuddah rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Jun 17, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New confidence lure.

Jun 17, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread For Sale Baitsmith/Hawg Hunter BNIP.

That's a beautiful bait Alain! Good luck on your sale. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jun 13, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap, top fun 6.9.

Well done sir!! Epic day for sure!! Keep it going. Mel - Kahuna bass Love me some El Cap!

Jun 11, 2020
  9. VinnyBass rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

WBTTK well done sir!! You got an awesome special lady that loves to fish!!! I didn't know SDFish became a marriage proposal/planning...

Jun 9, 2020
  10. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

WBTTK well done sir!! You got an awesome special lady that loves to fish!!! I didn't know SDFish became a marriage proposal/planning...

Jun 9, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread El Cap 6/7 PB.

Jun 9, 2020
  12. Winstondry rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread For Sale Baitsmith/Hawg Hunter BNIP.

That's a beautiful bait Alain! Good luck on your sale. Mel - Kahuna bass

Jun 9, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Well done Tarheelblue76!!! That's some fine eating you got going!! Mel - Kahuna bass Getting back to some normalcy fishing!!

Jun 7, 2020
  14. Everydog rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Well done Tarheelblue76!!! That's some fine eating you got going!! Mel - Kahuna bass Getting back to some normalcy fishing!!

Jun 7, 2020
  15. Double Minor rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Jun 7, 2020
  16. Tarheelblue76 rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Lake Wholford 6/6/20.

Jun 7, 2020
  17. VinnyBass rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread City Lakes Opening........YAY!!!!!!.

Congrats Mr. Vinny Bass on your upcoming retirement!!! Thank you Chip and Rob for the exciting news!!!! This year has had it's many...

Jun 5, 2020
  18. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread City Lakes Opening........YAY!!!!!!.

Congrats Mr. Vinny Bass on your upcoming retirement!!! Thank you Chip and Rob for the exciting news!!!! This year has had it's many...

Jun 5, 2020
  19. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread City Lakes Opening........YAY!!!!!!.

Jun 5, 2020
  20. Everydog rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Round 1 goes to the fishermen!.

Thanks Chip, Rob and Vinny for the great news!!!!! Can't wait for Hodges!!! Mel - Kahuna bass Going fish'n!!!!!!!

Jun 5, 2020