Ratings Kahuna bass has received

1. Island20 rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

Well done OG Mudbone!! Late season YFT & BFT is never a bad thing!! Your tips on a successful trip are great!! Bait selection is...

Nov 23, 2019
  2. Noms rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

KT - well done young man!!! You’re rock fished hooked!! There’s times when all you want to do is fish and pull hard for tuna, mahi’s,...

Nov 21, 2019
  3. Chriwilson rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

KT - well done young man!!! You’re rock fished hooked!! There’s times when all you want to do is fish and pull hard for tuna, mahi’s,...

Nov 21, 2019
  4. KTfromSD rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Nov 21, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Nov 21, 2019
  6. B8DHOOK rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread My first charter boat provided yummy tacos.

Nov 21, 2019
  7. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread San Diego Full Day 11/17/19 Classic Plunker Bite.

Well done OG Mudbone!! Late season YFT & BFT is never a bad thing!! Your tips on a successful trip are great!! Bait selection is...

Nov 20, 2019
  8. B8DHOOK rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Overnight on the Old Glory 11/15 Part 2.

Well done Jepoy!! You experienced your first tuna!! Though I do feel bad that you weren't able to bring home your catch. It was nice to...

Nov 18, 2019
  9. Jepoy rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Overnight on the Old Glory 11/15 Part 2.

Well done Jepoy!! You experienced your first tuna!! Though I do feel bad that you weren't able to bring home your catch. It was nice to...

Nov 17, 2019
  10. Noms rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Overnight on the Old Glory 11/15 Part 2.

Nov 17, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Overnight on the Old Glory 11/15 Part 2.

Nov 17, 2019
  12. Jepoy rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

I agree with bassmeister, I wish there was a better system to let other passengers benefit from such a large fish. I understand what...

Nov 17, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

Great job Rob!!! Mel - Kahuna bass

Nov 16, 2019
  14. Ucsdsu rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Some lobster night diving action for ya.

Mop heads worked great Weldon!! Back in my younger days in Hawaii, dove many times for bugs and hit many holes and crevices with the mop...

Nov 13, 2019
  15. Ucsdsu rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Some lobster night diving action for ya.

Great job Jon!! Well done, keep the hunt going!! Mel - Kahuna bass

Nov 13, 2019
  16. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Some lobster night diving action for ya.

Totally agree! That was way back in the day! Mel - Kahuna bass

Nov 13, 2019
  17. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Some lobster night diving action for ya.

Mop heads worked great Weldon!! Back in my younger days in Hawaii, dove many times for bugs and hit many holes and crevices with the mop...

Nov 13, 2019
  18. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread Some lobster night diving action for ya.

Great job Jon!! Well done, keep the hunt going!! Mel - Kahuna bass

Nov 12, 2019
  19. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great job Rob! Reel maintenance is one of my downfalls to my fishing arsenal. Though I don't get on the water as much as I have many...

Nov 12, 2019
  20. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great job Rob! Reel maintenance is one of my downfalls to my fishing arsenal. Though I don't get on the water as much as I have many...

Nov 12, 2019