Ratings Kahuna bass has received

1. VinnyBass rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Bass, Vincent D..

That's my hero - "Mr. Vinny Bass" Saw the news clip on channel 7. I'll vote for you sir, Mr. Mayor!! Mel - Kahuna bass

May 15, 2020
  2. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Otay Michael you scored!!!!! Last 4 times to Costco has been the big "zero" You know its getting bad when your rooting for the guy...

Apr 23, 2020
  3. otay michael rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Otay Michael - I scored on paper towels!!!! Will trade PT and swimbaits for TP...........well that urgency has not been met yet!! Got...

Apr 23, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Otay Michael - I scored on paper towels!!!! Will trade PT and swimbaits for TP...........well that urgency has not been met yet!! Got...

Apr 23, 2020
  5. Big Daddy TR21 rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Otay Michael you scored!!!!! Last 4 times to Costco has been the big "zero" You know its getting bad when your rooting for the guy...

Apr 23, 2020
  6. otay michael rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Apr 22, 2020
  7. A-Train rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Apr 22, 2020
  8. Craig T rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Apr 22, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Apr 22, 2020
  10. VinnyBass rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Whammo, landed 30 today!.

Apr 22, 2020
  11. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Just a little free time for tackle rigging.........

Super organized! Once I get my madness cleaned up, I'll send updated pictures!! Mel - Kahuna bass Spring cleaning/organizing!

Apr 11, 2020
  12. Bassnbeans rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread When in Japan, go tackle shopping and check out the happy hotel!.

Sonny, Tackle shopping in Japan is a blast. You’ll never know what you’re going to find. Best of all, the prices. A number of my...

Feb 7, 2020
  13. Ebitda rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Clearlake March/April - Kahuna bass continues the double-digit bass quest!!.

Thanks, Tsugg!! In a house of 4 daughters and an awesome wife, I've spent many hours in my man garage (33%), daughters play garage...

Jan 25, 2020
  14. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Clearlake March/April - Kahuna bass continues the double-digit bass quest!!.

Thanks, Tsugg!! In a house of 4 daughters and an awesome wife, I've spent many hours in my man garage (33%), daughters play garage...

Jan 24, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Clearlake March/April - Kahuna bass continues the double-digit bass quest!!.

Jan 24, 2020
  16. kobra rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread When in Japan, go tackle shopping and check out the happy hotel!.

Sonny, Tackle shopping in Japan is a blast. You’ll never know what you’re going to find. Best of all, the prices. A number of my...

Jan 20, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread When in Japan, go tackle shopping and check out the happy hotel!.

Jan 17, 2020
  18. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Otay Sat.

Well done sir! If you can't fish for them, might as well read the bass'n report! Mel - Kahuna bass Suffering in Lisbon,...

Oct 22, 2019
  19. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Death of Clone Fry - Rise of the "Twitch Minnow".

So glad I still have about 20 bags of Clone Fry's!! Let the bidding begin.........just kidding. Mel - Kahuna bass Tackle junkie!!

Jun 2, 2019
  20. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Death of Clone Fry - Rise of the "Twitch Minnow".

So glad I still have about 20 bags of Clone Fry's!! Let the bidding begin.........just kidding. Mel - Kahuna bass Tackle junkie!!

May 29, 2019