Ratings Kahuna bass has received

1. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Otay Sat.

Well done sir! If you can't fish for them, might as well read the bass'n report! Mel - Kahuna bass Suffering in Lisbon,...

Oct 22, 2019
  2. mcfish rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Death of Clone Fry - Rise of the "Twitch Minnow".

So glad I still have about 20 bags of Clone Fry's!! Let the bidding begin.........just kidding. Mel - Kahuna bass Tackle junkie!!

Jun 2, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Death of Clone Fry - Rise of the "Twitch Minnow".

So glad I still have about 20 bags of Clone Fry's!! Let the bidding begin.........just kidding. Mel - Kahuna bass Tackle junkie!!

May 29, 2019
  4. Tom_74 rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Death of Clone Fry - Rise of the "Twitch Minnow".

May 29, 2019
  5. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Jus Bigguns, Way too funny, my first car was a Ford 79 funky green Pinto!! And your right, I have more invested on the peg board for...

Mar 8, 2019
  6. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Fish4bass, Man got to do, what a man needs to do...……get more fishing gear!! Mel - Kahuna bass

Feb 25, 2019
  7. Capt Ray rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Went through my bass gear, hoping to get a jump in preparation for the bass season. Didn't realize how much I had accumulated...

Feb 25, 2019
  8. Carterantebi rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Fishfanatic, PB is 9-4 many years ago.....Wife still has me beat with 13lb and (2) 10lb. Just another glorified tackle junkie!! Mel -...

Feb 24, 2019
  9. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Werfless - I have the saltwater stuff stored in cases, tackle bags and storage bins. More addictions!! Mel

Feb 24, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Fishfanatic, PB is 9-4 many years ago.....Wife still has me beat with 13lb and (2) 10lb. Just another glorified tackle junkie!! Mel -...

Feb 24, 2019
  11. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

It's an addiction! I need to add another pegged board for more swimbaits! Mel - Kahuna bass Darkside tackle junkie Master [ATTACH]

Feb 24, 2019
  12. basstard rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Went through my bass gear, hoping to get a jump in preparation for the bass season. Didn't realize how much I had accumulated...

Feb 24, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Getting ready for the bass season....or just too much free time.

Feb 24, 2019
  14. JWG rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Highs and Lows at El Capitan 9-4-18 with K2rider83.

Dang Panda, may need to break out the stuff, that keeps the bad luck juju away! Glad to see you got out with K2rider83. Fishing is...

Sep 5, 2018
  15. Reddawg237 rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Otay and breakers.

Great report Linebig, Been a fan of the clone fry since you first started to report on them. Funny, my most recent trip to Japan, did...

Aug 28, 2018
  16. TheBassinPanda rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread In my element....

Stop teasing me Panda!! Clear Lake is just up the street.........well, not really. Never fished the Delta, it would be fun! Mel -...

Jul 18, 2018
  17. TheBassinPanda rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread What is your pb largemouth bass?.

I'm not worthy!!

Jul 11, 2018
  18. retired rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread GT fishing in BIOT Diego Garcia.

I was afraid it would be noticed. Guy with the spinning reel upside down is an avid fly fisherman. I've tried for years to change the...

Feb 23, 2018
  19. localfishinboy rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread GT fishing in BIOT Diego Garcia.

I was afraid it would be noticed. Guy with the spinning reel upside down is an avid fly fisherman. I've tried for years to change the...

Feb 12, 2018
  20. B8DHOOK rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread GT fishing in BIOT Diego Garcia.

Feb 9, 2018