Ratings Kahuna bass has received

1. tsugg rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread Otay 3/17.

Great report DiegoFish!! So can't wait to get home and hit the lakes again!!! Funny you mentioned, you can have thousands of dollars...

Mar 18, 2019
  2. otay michael rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Sat 23rd.

Was on the water yesterday.....ugly stained chocolate color. Only had a couple bites, no fish to show. Water temperature got over 60...

Feb 28, 2019
  3. Chriwilson rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread What’s the diagnosis for this issue with my new rod?.

Greetings 12incher, As most have mentioned, the rod is un-repairable. Splint rod fibers normally occur when graphite flags don't have...

Feb 13, 2019
  4. geofish rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread Boat Storage.

Fishlicker, If you're anyway affiliated with the government or military, MCRD (next to San Diego airport) and Camp Pendleton...

Dec 17, 2018
  5. BassinNova rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread Slabs starting to show at Hodges!.

ODS, You right, sure would be nice to have the main launch ramp back in operation. I spoke with store staff and they didn't think it...

Feb 23, 2017
  6. avid_basser rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread Hodges Opener???.

All, Stopped by the lake for a bit this afternoon, love the water level. A bit breezy in the afternoon, yet still fishable. Spoke with...

Feb 5, 2017
  7. Carterantebi rated Kahuna bass's post Helpful in the thread Clear Lake 29 Nov - 1 Dec.........Cold!!!!.

Greetings all, Finally made it back to Clearlake! It had been 7 years since my last trip in 2009. It wasn't what I had expected. But...

Dec 6, 2016