Ratings Kesepton has given

1. Kesepton rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread January Rainbow Trout.

In my adventures up north I hooked-up with some nice R.B. Trout at Greenhorn Lake which is a reservoir for the town of Yreka Ca. I...

Jan 19, 2021
  2. Kesepton rated CON KSO's post Like in the thread Baja Juvenile Groupers Blasting Topwater Poppers in Mangroves.

Hey man - glad to hear you got down to Baja and went fishing, in my opinion, it's the best thing we've got going for us as San Diego...

Jan 19, 2021
  3. Kesepton rated tjthegreat1's post Like in the thread OSide Jetty, Quivira - 11/22.

I took my lady out to the jetty looking for croaker and whatever else was lurking. Got there around 2. High tide predicted for 3:30. We...

Nov 23, 2020
  4. Kesepton rated Mean_suliin's post Like in the thread De anza bonanza.

Okay so not really a bonanza. But I've been skunked every day on my lunch for the past month. So even the one fish caught is my current...

Sep 16, 2020
  5. Kesepton rated Ucsdsu's post Like in the thread Yosemite Trout Bite - Ten Lakes & Grant Lakes.

Hey guys, I just got back from a week in the backcountry with my dad. We stayed at Ten Lakes (second lake) and hit lower Twealome River...

Aug 18, 2020
  6. Kesepton rated Creek's post Like in the thread Queen of The Float Tube.

She's indoctrinated. Much like me when I was starting out, I'm sure she feels safer and a taste more confident having someone else along...

Aug 4, 2020
  7. Kesepton rated geofish's post Like in the thread RIB as a fishing vessel.

It’s been done and with success. Get whatever you, your budget and your style of fishing requires. Your storage and tow vehicle are...

Aug 1, 2020
  8. Kesepton rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

Its not just California, Seattle, Portland and the rest of the states are following in the same ways. Minnesotans say they adopt every...

Jul 30, 2020
  9. Kesepton rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

I would say look at the reason for high prices...there is a reason!

Jul 30, 2020
  10. Kesepton rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

I love weather xtremes, and the ocean view isn't a priority to me. And no bugs?! Try escondido. I hung out with my uncle the other day...

Jul 30, 2020
  11. Kesepton rated sherpa's post Like in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

I have a friend that has a trailer there he hunts out of, and also a friend that lives in Bogue a little east of Hays. The deer hunting...

Jul 30, 2020
  12. Kesepton rated kyle12345's post Like in the thread Crystal Pier.

I hear they are getting getting the macs on OB.

Jul 21, 2020
  13. Kesepton rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

Yeah, early would be better, but early is really early to get to that lake from Escondido! Or is it San Marcos?

Jul 18, 2020
  14. Kesepton rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Back to the lake with new waders 07/17/20.

With no traffic, it would probably take a little over an hour to get there.

Jul 18, 2020
  15. Kesepton rated samerica26's post Like in the thread Big Spotfins Near Del Mar On the Surf.

Caught some really nice spotfins near Del Mar. On sand crabs and ghost shrimp. Carolina rig. Long leader 30 inches. With light weight....

Jul 16, 2020
  16. Kesepton rated perch killer's post Like in the thread Big Spotfins Near Del Mar On the Surf.

Looks like you were on 'em at the right time. Very nice.

Jul 16, 2020
  17. Kesepton rated Easy619's post Like in the thread Big Spotfins Near Del Mar On the Surf.

New guy is killing it! Lol nice work. I've become a fan of long leader lightweight also. What pound test you using? I've been going 6#...

Jul 16, 2020
  18. Kesepton rated old_rookie's post Like in the thread Big Spotfins Near Del Mar On the Surf.

the 2nd one is a biggie. nice going

Jul 16, 2020
  19. Kesepton rated rookieyaker's post Like in the thread Lake poway night fishing.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got on the water by noon and left at 8:30. It was a hot day and was able to land 5 between...

Jul 16, 2020
  20. Kesepton rated rookieyaker's post Like in the thread Lake poway night fishing.

Hi Kesepton, we got there at noon and got most of out fish before 6:00pm. It was a really hot day that day, just make sure to bring lots...

Jul 16, 2020