Ratings Kesepton has given

1. Kesepton rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Think!.

look.. i get it, being stuck inside like this sucks. but from the perspective of someone who uses fishing as their primary source of...

Apr 11, 2020
  2. Kesepton rated Fat Spottie's post Agree in the thread Think!.

It makes sense if it spreads through contact. General airborne proximity. You're right, time will tell if this works. If you look at...

Apr 11, 2020
  3. Kesepton rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

I hear you there.. I just have been super busy at work, was downright brutal

Jan 29, 2020
  4. Kesepton rated fishboy92's post Agree in the thread Trout stocking.

Miramar was the best in the county for trout fishing back in the late 90s early to mid 2000s, before the damn city started cutting off...

Dec 25, 2018
  5. Kesepton rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

The suffrage movement is one thing, but a bunch of kooks with ****** hats on their heads is a completely different story. Abortion is...

Jan 26, 2017
  6. Kesepton rated EncinitasWomp's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Who cares about his tax returns? There is no relationship between his tax returns and how he will run the country. If you're have an...

Jan 26, 2017
  7. Kesepton rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Please Russia having dirt on Trump has been floating around for 15 months and not one media outlet touched it because there is...

Jan 26, 2017
  8. Kesepton rated Medicated fisherman's post Agree in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

Why should a woman have more rights then the man? They both make the baby, the woman can force the man to pay half the bills? She and...

Jan 26, 2017