Ratings Kesepton has given

1. Kesepton rated Mean_suliin's post Funny in the thread De anza bonanza.

Thats tough to say. The lure was probably heavier because it carries the weight of all my failed fishing attempts over the last month.

Sep 16, 2020
  2. Kesepton rated fishnfreak's post Funny in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

i see your boat fishfanatic is a float tube. in Missouri ,Texas , Florida, Oklahoma and list going on, water moccasins,copperheads,...

Jul 30, 2020
  3. Kesepton rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Anywhere legal to fish?.

Watched him interviewed on the news.

Apr 2, 2020
  4. Kesepton rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Power Trippin’ Park Cops.

The fisherman: I didn't renew my license but I'm fishing. The officer: Do you have your 2020 LIC on you ?, The fisherman: Gets all...

Jan 2, 2020
  5. Kesepton rated Fishingnoob619's post Funny in the thread Fish vibrator.

Supposed to make your dead bait look alive lol. Anyone seen this? Think it would work on catfish? :emoji_joy: https://youtu.be/6nRmsYjCqnQ

Aug 14, 2019
  6. Kesepton rated bender0240's post Funny in the thread Stoked then bummed.

Relax, guy. lol. I take my wife bay fishing for spotties once a week on our kayaks. We go to the bays and target spotties because it's...

Jul 23, 2019
  7. Kesepton rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Favorite fish to eat that you catch.

Lizardfish and mullet

Jul 21, 2019
  8. Kesepton rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Confirmation at Poway?.

Dang.. Good photo of me.. I was hoping I would be more blurry....

Jan 27, 2017
  9. Kesepton rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Obamacare killed 300,000 jobs, 10,200 companies, $19B in wages.

After listening to interviews from this week's women's march, most women just kept repeating how great it was to get together with other...

Jan 26, 2017