Ratings Kesepton has given

1. Kesepton rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Mammoth..still here...cough cough cough.

Just when you think the conditions can't get worse...who needs to breath?? Smoke came in heavy last night, got worse today! Not a lot of...

Sep 15, 2020
  2. Kesepton rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread Crystal Pier.

I’ve not been in a while, but this would suggest that it is open... https://sdfish.com/forums/t/some-s-r.187550/

Jul 21, 2020
  3. Kesepton rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread Looking for versatile saltwater setup.

Depending on how you like your rods, medium is probably the right choice for the lure range it will load up on. Medium is probably what...

Jun 20, 2020
  4. Kesepton rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread Walmart clearance garden area.

They have bbq, and outdoor stuff on clearance I got OFF spray 2.00 each , in the valley I use alot of it fishing at nite.was I looking...

Sep 15, 2019
  5. Kesepton rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Mission Beach for some big game: Help with tacticts and strategy.

If you do decide to use a park rather than a beach . Keep in mind that your practice lead can easily turn into a deadly projectile . If...

Jul 22, 2019
  6. Kesepton rated Yella1's post Helpful in the thread $30 Off Your Order - Today Only.

My Fantastic Fishing Crew: Just sharing this deal I got emailed to me about the fishusa.com online store. www.fishusa.com $30 off all...

Oct 6, 2018
  7. Kesepton rated calreef18's post Helpful in the thread Lake Cuyamaca report 2/5/17.

Fished for a few hours from 8-10a and 3-5p. No bites, same for everyone I talked to. Heard there was a couple caught yesterday but...

Feb 6, 2017
  8. Kesepton rated SouthPaw's post Helpful in the thread Opening Week.

Most the jigs I throw are in the 1.5g-2.5g range. The one in first pic is 1.7 grams.

Nov 29, 2016
  9. Kesepton rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Christmas Road Trip, need some suggestions.

To my mind, low water just concentrates the fish in a smaller area.. I really enjoy fishing low water. I tend to struggle when I fish...

Nov 28, 2016
  10. Kesepton rated Rocketship's post Helpful in the thread Christmas Road Trip, need some suggestions.

Just to clarify, the stretch of the Colorado River near Yuma above the damn (Picacho, Fisher's Landing, Lake Martinez, Squaw, etc.) runs...

Nov 28, 2016
  11. Kesepton rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Christmas Road Trip, need some suggestions.

If it were me, I would hit the river... start out south of yuma, visit the territorial prison, kofa wildlife refuge, (if you are into...

Nov 24, 2016
  12. Kesepton rated GutHooKeD's post Helpful in the thread Christmas Road Trip, need some suggestions.

Fishing the rivers in winter can be tricky. It really depends on how high the rivers are and if they get blown out with muddy water,...

Nov 24, 2016
  13. Kesepton rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Camping at the lake?.

Bring the normal stuff and lots of ice as I don't think the store is open anymore. If you got 4x4 you can always explore past Taylor to...

May 14, 2016
  14. Kesepton rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Camping at the lake?.

[ATTACH]

May 14, 2016
  15. Kesepton rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Camping at the lake?.

Taylor Lake in the Picacho state Park area. 20 mile dirt road off the s-24. Camp right by the ramp. Taylor Lake is a sizable backwater...

May 14, 2016
  16. Kesepton rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread My Experiences Fishing the IV.

Ok, here is what started out as an FAQ, it ended up something else altogether. This is just one perspective on how it might be done....

Apr 19, 2016
  17. Kesepton rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Upper Owens 2-19-2016.

Most of the larger fish in the U.O. this time of year spend most of the year in Crowley, moving up into the river in the fall, then back...

Feb 23, 2016