Ratings Kesepton has received

1. HK_Supermarket rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Jetski/PWC Fishing.

That looks awesome! How easy is it to fish off that vs say an inflatable? Im guessing it isn't legal to fish on any of the lakes either...

Aug 17, 2021
  2. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Kern River?.

I thought most of that area is just open camping? But every time I see it, especially closer to kernville its crazy busy.

Jul 18, 2021
  3. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread let's go.

What days are you thinking? I keep meaning to get to Morena to do some carp fishing but havent made the drive. I might be free this...

Jun 21, 2021
  4. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread IV report 04/28 and 04/29.

I recently took the drive out to 4s campground and Taylor lake in picacho and passed the canals. They looked pretty cool but we didn't...

Apr 30, 2021
  5. mcfish rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread January Rainbow Trout.

Thats some awesome intel and fish! I drive through there sometimes and never know where to go either. I may hit you up as well, so...

Jan 23, 2021
  6. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Baja Juvenile Groupers Blasting Topwater Poppers in Mangroves.

Do you think the Hobie i11 will hold up for awhile? I had the same worries about punctures and at the prices they are asking its no...

Jan 20, 2021
  7. Local Spotty rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread LA Carping Advice?.

I fish much heavier gear than is mentioned here in the LAR when I have targeted carp. They are not line shy and you will catch a lot of...

Jan 19, 2021
  8. bajacamp rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread January Rainbow Trout.

Thats some awesome intel and fish! I drive through there sometimes and never know where to go either. I may hit you up as well, so...

Jan 19, 2021
  9. Neuroshima rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Baja Juvenile Groupers Blasting Topwater Poppers in Mangroves.

Awesome videos and post! I just started heading down to baja and it has been amazing. After my first trip (san quintin) I was upset I...

Jan 18, 2021
  10. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Baja Juvenile Groupers Blasting Topwater Poppers in Mangroves.

Awesome videos and post! I just started heading down to baja and it has been amazing. After my first trip (san quintin) I was upset I...

Jan 18, 2021
  11. long rod newell guy rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread shark on a homemade lure.

Nice little surprise and congrats on that fish. Nice job on the light line too!

Dec 31, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread troutfest coming to cuyamaca in december.

I even got a boat Saturday! Never get one at cuyamaca but there was a huge line and maybe a hundred people on the lake at 6am. By 830...

Dec 13, 2020
  13. Bowlmilk rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread OSide Jetty, Quivira - 11/22.

Which jetty are you fishing from in Oceanside? I see there are a few there that look like it might be possible. The one thing that...

Nov 23, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread OSide Jetty, Quivira - 11/22.

Which jetty are you fishing from in Oceanside? I see there are a few there that look like it might be possible. The one thing that...

Nov 23, 2020
  15. TangledAngler rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread OSide Jetty, Quivira - 11/22.

Nov 23, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread troutfest coming to cuyamaca in december.

Yeah it sounded fun till I saw the entrance fee and number of allowed entrants. Ill try my luck Monday morning

Nov 22, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Anybody Interested ?.

What days? I am down for camping

Nov 19, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Dixon gets plenty of fisherman after a stock, even mid-week. It used to be nice place to go before class. I would pull out a limit of...

Nov 19, 2020
  19. JoshJ123 rated Kesepton's post Like in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Dixon gets plenty of fisherman after a stock, even mid-week. It used to be nice place to go before class. I would pull out a limit of...

Nov 19, 2020
  20. Larry M rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Nov 19, 2020