Ratings Kesepton has received

1. long rod newell guy rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread shark on a homemade lure.

Nice little surprise and congrats on that fish. Nice job on the light line too!

Dec 31, 2020
  2. Diver278 rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Bonito.

Even without a vacuum sealer, you can prepare those fish for freezing better than that. I mean unless you're going to use it for soup I...

Nov 8, 2020
  3. Diver278 rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread De anza bonanza.

Do you think the fish or lure weighed more? Its the little things though that make a day great. Nice to be able to fish on a lunch break!

Sep 21, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Mammoth..still here...cough cough cough.

Thanks for these reports from up there. I have been thinking of trying to go and didnt know it was all closed. I thought maybe I...

Sep 15, 2020
  5. William Ritchie rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Mammoth..still here...cough cough cough.

Thanks for these reports from up there. I have been thinking of trying to go and didnt know it was all closed. I thought maybe I...

Sep 15, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Thoughts?.

Wasn't the size limit 12" and 10 fish not too long ago? I thought reducing it to 5 and 15" was enough to keep sportsman people happy....

Aug 8, 2020
  7. geofish rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Sportfish vs. Trashfish.

I think experience changes the attitude of anglers. You start off happy catching anything, then you want to catch something specific,...

Aug 1, 2020
  8. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Sportfish vs. Trashfish.

I think experience changes the attitude of anglers. You start off happy catching anything, then you want to catch something specific,...

Jul 31, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

That would be terrible.... I have been killing it up there the last few weeks.... I love the hike and seclusion. Nice to still be...

Jul 31, 2020
  10. fishfanatic rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Lake Ramona..bye-bye!.

That would be terrible.... I have been killing it up there the last few weeks.... I love the hike and seclusion. Nice to still be...

Jul 30, 2020
  11. William Ritchie rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines 7/19.

Yeah it doesn't bother me much. It's their right so long as they are keeping up to proper limits. They are always friendly too. I am...

Jul 25, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines 7/19.

Yeah it doesn't bother me much. It's their right so long as they are keeping up to proper limits. They are always friendly too. I am...

Jul 24, 2020
  13. JoshJ123 rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Crystal Pier.

Anyone know if Crystal Pier is open? It looks like the cottages are being rented so it looks like it should be. Trying to take a small...

Jul 21, 2020
  14. all day long... rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines 7/19.

I did manage to find pockets where it was open but I have been experiencing a lot of salad everywhere as well. I need to try oceanside...

Jul 20, 2020
  15. B8DHOOK rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Fishing flashlight recomendations.

Awesome, thanks! Yeah I don't use a head lamp a lot while fishing because it always seemed to bring the bugs in right to my face. Now I...

Jul 4, 2020
  16. B8DHOOK rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Sandcrab Scooper.

There are a million ways to catch sand crabs, when they are there they are easy to find. I have just used my hands sometimes standing...

Jul 4, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread For Sale Hobie Revo 13 **SOLD**.

Thats a great deal and if I had the room I would buy it right now... Im jealous! Good luck!

Jun 22, 2020
  18. RolloTomasi rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread We are basically in a war with China.....

Neuroshima making jokes about H bombs.... lawl Its not economies that make countries, (though it helps) its the people. No one is more...

Apr 24, 2020
  19. William Ritchie rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread That IV mud is no joke.

What sucks is when it dries up so before you get on the road... trying to get up to freeway speed with tires unbalanced with all that...

Apr 14, 2020
  20. FoodGeekFish rated Kesepton's post Agree in the thread Think!.

I always told everyone that the reason why in China and other countries they can lock down and really stop the spread. Look at Japan or...

Apr 10, 2020