Ratings Kesepton has received

1. mcfish rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread January Rainbow Trout.

Thats some awesome intel and fish! I drive through there sometimes and never know where to go either. I may hit you up as well, so...

Jan 23, 2021
  2. Mean_suliin rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread De anza bonanza.

Do you think the fish or lure weighed more? Its the little things though that make a day great. Nice to be able to fish on a lunch break!

Sep 16, 2020
  3. Rude Baits rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Strongest knots.

Lots of great knots out there but the most important thing is tying it correctly! I like knots that are not only easy for me to tie but...

Aug 2, 2020
  4. swings are free rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Strongest knots.

Lots of great knots out there but the most important thing is tying it correctly! I like knots that are not only easy for me to tie but...

Aug 2, 2020
  5. William Ritchie rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Torrey Pines 7/19.

And everyday.... I went 3 mornings in a row and they were all there every morning. I saw them all with coolers as well... But at least...

Jul 24, 2020
  6. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Torrey Pines 7/19.

And everyday.... I went 3 mornings in a row and they were all there every morning. I saw them all with coolers as well... But at least...

Jul 24, 2020
  7. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Libertarianism And Racism.

Being Asian, I can tell you that "white" America is the least "racists" and definetly the most afraid to be called racist of all the...

Jul 6, 2020
  8. B8DHOOK rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Sandcrab Scooper.

Its funny the simpler and more mobile I try to become while fishing the more and more I find myself looking like a gypsy cart as well!...

Jul 5, 2020
  9. camobass rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Ranch 99 market.

Are you sure that isnt Mike Long's garage? No seriously though, I have seen large bull frogs there too. Like 2-3# suckers

Jul 3, 2020
  10. CraigSmith rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Ranch 99 market.

Are you sure that isnt Mike Long's garage? No seriously though, I have seen large bull frogs there too. Like 2-3# suckers

Jul 3, 2020
  11. Neuroshima rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Ranch 99 market.

Jul 2, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Mission center road.

I read that as you wanted to fish for cat from the sidewalk....

Jul 2, 2020
  13. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Ranch 99 market.

Jul 2, 2020
  14. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread That IV mud is no joke.

What sucks is when it dries up so before you get on the road... trying to get up to freeway speed with tires unbalanced with all that...

Apr 14, 2020
  15. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Is She Right?.

Oh and another thing that bugs me is everyone is quoting the economy as a reason why we should lift the bans.... We just had the most...

Apr 12, 2020
  16. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Torrance Beach 3.20.20.

I was trying to figure out what the rod holder contraption is.. But is it a rod holder that you bury in the sand?

Mar 21, 2020
  17. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Lindo Lake and other bodies of water for Tenkara.

So are you telling me that all the stuff I bought won't help me offish you with your stick and fly? Honestly I wouldn't even try to...

Feb 17, 2020
  18. Neuroshima rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Lindo Lake and other bodies of water for Tenkara.

So are you telling me that all the stuff I bought won't help me offish you with your stick and fly? Honestly I wouldn't even try to...

Feb 17, 2020
  19. Neuroshima rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Lindo Lake and other bodies of water for Tenkara.

I have been to pine creek a long time ago but thought it to be all dead. Ill have to go check it out again. I appreciate everyone who...

Feb 17, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Kesepton's post Funny in the thread Lindo Lake and other bodies of water for Tenkara.

I have been to pine creek a long time ago but thought it to be all dead. Ill have to go check it out again. I appreciate everyone who...

Feb 16, 2020