Ratings Kesepton has received

1. Larry M rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Dixon Trout Stock.

Dixon gets plenty of fisherman after a stock, even mid-week. It used to be nice place to go before class. I would pull out a limit of...

Nov 19, 2020
  2. tjthegreat1 rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Anyone go surf fishing today or Sunday?.

I was out during the last full moon in TP. Massive tide swings, no salad but no useable crabs either. Fishing was slow for us and not...

Nov 10, 2020
  3. mcfish rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Strongest knots.

Lots of great knots out there but the most important thing is tying it correctly! I like knots that are not only easy for me to tie but...

Aug 7, 2020
  4. gordon rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Cuyamaca camping/fishig.

I always have reception up there with Verizon, but if its really important... youll have to decide if its worth it. I am thinking of...

Jul 30, 2020
  5. Larry M rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Skunk, but not of the fishing kind.

Better than cayenne is capsaicin extract. There are some on amazon for pretty cheap. Just be careful not to get it on your plants....

Mar 30, 2020
  6. fishfanatic rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread The float tube game.

In a float tube, you really shouldnt be getting out too far into open water. Tubes tend to be like sails on the water and it can be...

Mar 6, 2020
  7. Urklehaze rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Camp/fish- doane?.

Doanes pond is really small and not much fishing shoreline usually but lots of hikes and wildlife. Its still nice to stay at because...

Mar 5, 2020
  8. Msolorz rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Cold Cuyumaca.

Zippo makes some awesome hand warmers. It sounds weird but you fill it with fuel, light the end, put the cover on and it just keeps a...

Jan 6, 2020
  9. JFF rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread What’s the point?....

I used to use braid to leader a lot. I was running 8# braid then down to 5# braid for casting distance using really light lures. I...

Jan 4, 2020
  10. geofish rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread LA Carping Advice?.

I fish much heavier gear than is mentioned here in the LAR when I have targeted carp. They are not line shy and you will catch a lot of...

Jun 30, 2019
  11. MattL rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread LA Carping Advice?.

I fish much heavier gear than is mentioned here in the LAR when I have targeted carp. They are not line shy and you will catch a lot of...

Jun 30, 2019
  12. geofish rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Calling Chinese or Shark Fin Aficionados- No Offense.

If it is fresh, you could try trading it in at a local "authentic" Chinese restaurant for some grub. Ive had luck with bringing extra...

Jun 6, 2019
  13. fisheromen rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread LA Carping Advice?.

Apr 18, 2019
  14. Bassnbeans rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Bait fishing in the wind,tips?.

I use a rod holder than angles the line at more like a 45 degrees than 90 degrees. Might need to go even heavier. Other option is to...

Apr 14, 2019
  15. geofish rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread New to trout fishing, no clue what these dudes want.

I don't have as much luck with throwing metal lures here in San Diego as I do fishing trout in other waters. Unless youre coming on the...

Mar 19, 2019
  16. Nivrae rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread New to trout fishing, no clue what these dudes want.

I don't have as much luck with throwing metal lures here in San Diego as I do fishing trout in other waters. Unless youre coming on the...

Mar 8, 2019
  17. kciuchta rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread New to trout fishing, no clue what these dudes want.

Feb 20, 2019
  18. OPERATOR SPECTRE rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Fish. Everywhere..

The other bait that is common are small curly tail grubs. I fish them weightless on a Carolina rig. Think 12'' leader with 2-3inch...

Aug 22, 2018
  19. Msolorz rated Kesepton's post Helpful in the thread Fish. Everywhere..

The other bait that is common are small curly tail grubs. I fish them weightless on a Carolina rig. Think 12'' leader with 2-3inch...

Aug 20, 2018