Ratings kobra has given

1. kobra rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread MB 09.13.20.

Excellent to see a werf report...waiting for the tank shark / hoards of calicos flollowup..

Sep 15, 2020
  2. kobra rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread Estate sale...chumming.....

pfft. old school? I have all of those in my box right now.

Aug 29, 2020
  3. kobra rated dj thrillz's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

Basstrix flashtrix smelt lol [ATTACH]

Jun 9, 2020
  4. kobra rated jusbayz's post Funny in the thread For Trade Shimano curado 51e.

Extremely rare case of poor Shimano quality control: D×#* handle is on the wrong side of the reel! Beauty, GLWS!

Jun 9, 2020
  5. kobra rated CraigSmith's post Funny in the thread Free of the Ball and Chain.

After 7 weeks of working from home my wife has offered to take and drop me off anywhere I want to go fishing. Didn’t say anything about...

May 30, 2020
  6. kobra rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Mud and crud.

Nice fly, never thought of throwing a cheeto pattern!

May 30, 2020
  7. kobra rated HamSupLo's post Funny in the thread Fish ID.

What is this? Caught in mission bay on the drop Shot. I thought smelt but not sure [ATTACH]

Mar 12, 2020
  8. kobra rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

But, plako , then it wouldn't be a government bureaucracy! We couldn't have that...

Mar 10, 2020
  9. kobra rated carpkiller's post Funny in the thread The float tube game.

It wasn't a shark. And that wasn't my leg. But healed up nicely, thanks for asking.

Feb 28, 2020
  10. kobra rated fishboy92's post Funny in the thread Would you keep bass?.

Max your Lao your suppose to know how to cook fish it's in our blood hahahaha

Feb 15, 2020
  11. kobra rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Where the Macks at?.

Just use carp.. oh, wait... NM.. lol

Jan 31, 2020
  12. kobra rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread When in Japan, go tackle shopping and check out the happy hotel!.

Sonny, Tackle shopping in Japan is a blast. You’ll never know what you’re going to find. Best of all, the prices. A number of my...

Jan 20, 2020
  13. kobra rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread [VIDEO] Diving Under Boat Docks For Gear.

Wait, how is it possible the rod was not laying right next to all those lost treasure chests?

Jan 20, 2020
  14. kobra rated Mogambo's post Funny in the thread Boating course.

I sure hope they don’t teach launch and boat dock etiquette. That would ruin a major source of entertainment.

Jan 18, 2020
  15. kobra rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread SS 01.13.20.

Lol, southmouth .. a bit of both, I think

Jan 14, 2020
  16. kobra rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 1/6 Murray-Better days ahead......

At times??????

Jan 11, 2020
  17. kobra rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Snow leopards.

It's almost like I have been fishing MB for decades or something... Hahaha

Jan 11, 2020
  18. kobra rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Sushi!.

Selling my bass boat and throwing away all my fly fishing gear...this guy got 1.7 million for this one bluefin at the tuna auction! I'll...

Jan 8, 2020
  19. kobra rated Capt Ray's post Funny in the thread Murray today I f.

How do you weigh a 2.5 and 1.4 oz fish? :emoji_grimacing: :emoji_beers:

Dec 14, 2019
  20. kobra rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Just need one more.....

When a girl asks why I need so many rods I just ask how many shoes do you have?

Dec 7, 2019