Ratings landman10 has given

1. landman10 rated Creek's post Disagree in the thread What? Not again....

You guys will eventually get over it... maybe.

Feb 15, 2021
  2. landman10 rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Hey joe, you burned them good!.

GM has pledged to only sell zero emission cars by 2035. Get with it people, the tech is here. Or you can go fire up your horseless carriage.

Jan 29, 2021
  3. landman10 rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Waving Goodbye to the America We All Knew and Loved.

Did you listen to his speech? Guess not. Here’s a story from your favorite news channel...

Jan 9, 2021
  4. landman10 rated SurfHooks's post Disagree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

You are arguing with a Russian troll, that does not even have the balls to admit where he is from. PlayDo'H believes his own magical...

Jan 8, 2021
  5. landman10 rated SurfHooks's post Disagree in the thread Invading the Capitol.

One is not like the other. Minorities have been disenfranchised for 100's of years. MAGA is sore cause they lost an election. BLM...

Jan 8, 2021
  6. landman10 rated Jason_Spotfin08's post Disagree in the thread We Are On Our Way To The Supreme Court.

Go preach red nonsense elsewhere, I am on here strictly for fish and sport knowledge. Accept your loss and move on, or go on Facebook...

Nov 24, 2020
  7. landman10 rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Pfizer Announces 90% Effective Vaccine.

Remember dudes, Pfizer was not participating in operation Warp Speed. Neither get credit for this one. It was a Pfizer/Biontech...

Nov 15, 2020
  8. landman10 rated dilatedppls's post Disagree in the thread orange heathen....

about time they call out that idiot...what a phony... Christian Group Hits Trump: ‘The Days Of Using Our Faith For Your Benefit Are...

Oct 17, 2020
  9. landman10 rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Orange guy and his virus....

Trump is the president. Others made mistakes too, but he’s our president. No one else actively downplayed the virus while admitting...

Oct 2, 2020
  10. landman10 rated Larry M's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I believe that this thread may of just set the record for the most disagrees.

Feb 20, 2019
  11. landman10 rated Kam_Walsh98's post Disagree in the thread The Wall and The Liars.

I remember when you used to post fishing reports and not just constantly ram your right wing views down people's throats. We get it,...

Feb 20, 2019
  12. landman10 rated VinnyBass's post Disagree in the thread Trump caves!.

Lets go back....There were tens of thousands at his campaign rallies(which he held many of them) screaming with joy when he would tell...

Jan 26, 2019
  13. landman10 rated scisports's post Disagree in the thread Trump caves!.

The conservative talking heads are giving Trump a tongue lashing! Through his own incompetence he created the shutdown, and now more of...

Jan 26, 2019
  14. landman10 rated Chriwilson's post Disagree in the thread Our President.

And the powers that were put in place to make that judgement did so. Obviously you don’t agree with the decision or the manner in which...

Jan 18, 2019
  15. landman10 rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread Bye Bye Gun Shows.

I don’t understand. How does not having a gun show in Del Mar stop me from buying a gun. I can get one at multiple locations near my...

Sep 13, 2018
  16. landman10 rated DDuvan1's post Disagree in the thread Bye Bye Gun Shows.

I guess a lot of you guys have had men break into your homes and have had their way with your wife and your daughter. I am only amusing...

Sep 13, 2018
  17. landman10 rated Slater's post Disagree in the thread Boarded by US Coastguard (again)...did they cross the line?.

They really cant differentiate between who's fishing, who's not.... If youre on a boat with fishing poles, safer to be 100% & everyone...

Aug 1, 2018
  18. landman10 rated Double Minor's post Disagree in the thread Midnight Monster!!!!!!.

I'm not crying. I do however know ninja fishing. I am also very familiar with, " I do what I want, whatever". Tight lines and good...

Dec 4, 2017