Ratings landman10 has given

1. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Roe vs Wade overturned!!!!.

[ATTACH]

Jun 25, 2022
  2. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread New Film Alleges 2020 Was Stolen, 2000 Felonies Prove It.

[ATTACH] BREAKING: Hero Sheriff Dar Leaf Sues Lawless MI AG Nessel, Dishonest MI SOS Benson For Interfering, Obstructing and Covering...

Jun 14, 2022
  3. landman10 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Oh so fun day Monday.....

Wow! What a Monday! This time with some Popper action, Senko action, great fishing weather and even the aqueduct is flowing ......but...

May 3, 2022
  4. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Apr 28, 2022
  5. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Apr 28, 2022
  6. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Hunter, Bobolinski, China, Russia, Ukraine and The Big Guy.

not everyone...da still thinks its "russia dis-information"

Apr 5, 2022
  7. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Apr 1, 2022
  8. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

of course it is a problem...dont ya remember that nascar bubba dude ? [ATTACH]

Mar 29, 2022
  9. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Mar 26, 2022
  10. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

they are NOT real women !!! I thought it was "follow the science" or does that only apply to covid ?

Mar 21, 2022
  11. landman10 rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

Also if you cant write your name in the snow with your dinger while peeing then you might be a woman.

Mar 21, 2022
  12. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Congrats Libs.....

[ATTACH]

Mar 20, 2022
  13. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Mar 17, 2022
  14. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

[ATTACH]

Mar 11, 2022
  15. landman10 rated dmorgan3's post Funny in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Speaking for a bass, hooks are cheating.

Mar 6, 2022
  16. landman10 rated fishindad's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

The correct mantra of the Biden legacy is called "Building back Broker"

Mar 6, 2022
  17. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Funny in the thread Biden Supporters...Well??.

well...tell me nancy... will he tell us about the inflation he caused ? will he tell us about how he raised gas prices to record highs...

Mar 6, 2022
  18. landman10 rated bendopolo's post Funny in the thread Crappie scents for plastics?.

I soak my jigs in Bacon Fat. Everybody loves Bacon!

Mar 3, 2022