Ratings landman10 has given

1. landman10 rated camobass's post Helpful in the thread Tough Start.

That’s sketch loosing air. I always carry gorilla clear tape and my dual action pump, pump has saved me when far away and also when the...

May 5, 2022
  2. landman10 rated Fins in the Bin's post Helpful in the thread Trust the science...bahhhhhh, bahhhhh, bahhhhhhhh!.

That Cornell breakout seams like the canary in the coal mine to me, not good at all and actually should be a huge story but it doesn’t...

Dec 18, 2021
  3. landman10 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread A Message From One Prominent Dissident.

Folks, this is long speech but worthy to read not just because the author's undeniable credentials but because of his courage to tell...

Mar 10, 2021
  4. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread $GME squeeze.

[ATTACH]

Feb 2, 2021
  5. landman10 rated Medicated fisherman's post Helpful in the thread WHAT ? I cant wait to hear the "science" behind this.

Wouldn't that mean more traffic and a greater chance of coming in contact with someone infected. If you sit and eat and the resturant is...

Jan 30, 2021
  6. landman10 rated blackcloud9's post Helpful in the thread $GME squeeze.

Good point Titos ... but my response "bet on BLACK" was specifically related to Carterantebi, asking about buying CALL OPTIONS on AMC...

Jan 29, 2021
  7. landman10 rated blackcloud9's post Helpful in the thread $GME squeeze.

Hi Lee - That's not what is happening. Please find me someone stating this in a writeup or article, I would be interested .......

Jan 29, 2021
  8. landman10 rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Boy it's going to be a long 4 years..

Only if you're a republican!

Jan 26, 2021
  9. landman10 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread The Positive Results From The Elections Fraud.

You actually don't need to dig so much deeper to get that who is in the WH doesn't matter that much. I even start asking if Trump's...

Jan 5, 2021
  10. landman10 rated TekAngler's post Helpful in the thread OB Pier Potential 7 Gill World Record.

You just answered your own question. Ever thought maybe they want to be left alone to fish and got fed up with fielding 100 ridiculous...

Dec 24, 2020
  11. landman10 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread State of Texas’s motion is denied by SCOTUS ....

Election Fraud Allegations: Infographic Dominion Voting Systems Uses Firm That Was Hacked Crucial Logs Missing From Antrim County...

Dec 14, 2020
  12. landman10 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread It's up to the Supreme Court to hold America together.

The simple gravitational law from the classic Newton mechanics is sufficient to compare the gravitational forces experience on Earth...

Dec 8, 2020
  13. landman10 rated plako's post Helpful in the thread Agreed - The Vote Was Indeed Stolen.

Folks, seems that some like this type of news, enjoy "This Needs Answers": CCTV Video Of Georgia Poll Workers Sparks Election Fraud Outrage

Dec 3, 2020
  14. landman10 rated barepixels's post Helpful in the thread Too Afraid to bet?.

What happens? Did you see this post Five Videos – Five States Where Votes Were Switched Live on TV Away from President Trump to...

Nov 29, 2020
  15. landman10 rated barepixels's post Helpful in the thread Five Videos – Five States Where Votes Were Switched Live on TV Away from President Trump to Biden.

[ATTACH] Stolen ballots from President Trump live on CNN in Pennsylvania Since I can't embed the videos on here (it's hosted on Rumble)...

Nov 28, 2020
  16. landman10 rated barepixels's post Helpful in the thread Biden won thousands of illegal votes by noncitizens.

on page 16 of the legal filing (https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.mied.350905/gov.uscourts.mied.350905.1.15.pdf) they...

Nov 26, 2020
  17. landman10 rated barepixels's post Helpful in the thread The Battlegrounds.

Excerpt: Why This is VERY Important: SCOTUS Conservatives Assigned to Key Battleground States – Right-Wing News with Kevin Whiteman...

Nov 26, 2020
  18. landman10 rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread Parler Account.

come on man YOUR buddy slater decided to "fact check" my only fish report and then a few of the sdfish jackals joined along...as...

Nov 21, 2020
  19. landman10 rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Oh My ! Another Coincidence !.

Friend of mine moved this into my email. Its nothing new really. A bunch of us were talking about this months ago - the three things...

Nov 16, 2020
  20. landman10 rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread President Of The Dead.

It's not bad, just go along with ride and don't get bummed out about it.

Nov 9, 2020