Ratings landman10 has received

1. swings are free rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread COVID-19 Global Tracker.

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Does anyone know why they are not showing the data or info on the San Diego area on this ArcGIS ?

Mar 17, 2020
  2. mcfish rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Won’t stop bleeding?.

Dude you have the dreaded BOTFLY....

Feb 19, 2019
  3. Tnel73 rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Some observations from yesterday.

Try deep water 50'-70' with jigs and other plastic's, if you have a graph fish below the deep bait balls with spoons or drop shot.

Nov 8, 2017
  4. BassinNova rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Some observations from yesterday.

Try deep water 50'-70' with jigs and other plastic's, if you have a graph fish below the deep bait balls with spoons or drop shot.

Nov 8, 2017
  5. fishfanatic rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente 10/2/17 Almost Skunked!.

Don't want to act like a know it all but i always have some kind of spoon tied on when you have busting fish. Cast on the fish a let...

Oct 7, 2017
  6. TheBassinPanda rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente 10/2/17 Almost Skunked!.

Don't want to act like a know it all but i always have some kind of spoon tied on when you have busting fish. Cast on the fish a let...

Oct 3, 2017
  7. fisheromen rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente 10/2/17 Almost Skunked!.

Oct 3, 2017
  8. RamonaAngler rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente 10/2/17 Almost Skunked!.

Oct 3, 2017
  9. BassinNova rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread San Vicente 10/2/17 Almost Skunked!.

Oct 3, 2017
  10. mcfish rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Lots of babies and a couple of adults-Sutherland 9-23-17.

What are you guys talking about there's no fish up there and the next 2 to 3 years will be just terrible.

Oct 2, 2017
  11. rustyh rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Lots of babies and a couple of adults-Sutherland 9-23-17.

YES THEY INSPECT YOUR BOAT UP THERE. KEEP IT DRY

Sep 26, 2017
  12. otay michael rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Crappie tips?.

I use the Kalins curl tail grubs and most of the colors work there. Fish the same structure as other lakes tree's, brush, rocks and...

Jun 2, 2017
  13. geofish rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Any sign of FNG.

Last year we got checked but he only checked the rods we had in are hands. We had other poles with lures on them and he said he can only...

May 15, 2017
  14. SurfingFishOside rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Trump must be tired of winning....

You can probably can get government health care plan, the less you make the less u pay.

May 9, 2017
  15. Larry M rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Obama's Silent Coup.

I went on this link this morning and BANG got hit by some kind of MALWARE, BECAREFULL

Mar 17, 2017
  16. tweaker510 rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread Do you trust the CA Department of Fish and Wildlife?.

He's name was Dan Richard and was the president of the DFG commission. He was the only hunter and fisherman on the commission and got...

Jan 11, 2017
  17. Swanny rated landman10's post Helpful in the thread SV General Info.

After you buy boat launch ticket from someone what are the next steps too transfer the ticket over to the buyer ? I don't know if this...

Sep 23, 2016