Ratings last cast has given

1. last cast rated TommyP's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

All true.......I am sure the Mayor has some input. Case in point..........there are sure a lot of bathrooms at Barrett to be kept...

May 28, 2020
  2. last cast rated andrew pate's post Agree in the thread Budget meeting.

Lakes are closed for physical year ie:end of next month while they try and figure out how to fund them is basically what I got out of...

May 9, 2020
  3. last cast rated Queue's post Agree in the thread 1974 article about FLMB.

Ummm... Most of you are not understanding the point if my original post. I take a lot of pride in managing fisheries in SoCal DVL,...

May 8, 2020
  4. last cast rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread 1974 article about FLMB.

Well tsugg , TX has a few things CA doesn't.. number one is water volume.. one lake in TX has more water than all of southern...

May 8, 2020
  5. last cast rated PowayRamFan's post Agree in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

I think we really are going to have to have some transparency going forward in regards to OUR water department that WE pay for already....

May 2, 2020
  6. last cast rated Double Minor's post Agree in the thread Green light Red Light..

I want a lake manager that knows how to fish and wants open lakes...

May 2, 2020
  7. last cast rated VCC's post Agree in the thread San Diego County May 1st, 2020.

county lakes are open, hint i do not believe the county has jurisdiction over any of the lakes in the county, The city has jurisdiction...

May 1, 2020
  8. last cast rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread San V is out of control!!.

I showed up this morning around 5am. Without a ticket. The guy directs me to a no ticket line which is all good and dandy. Now here's...

Oct 22, 2016
  9. last cast rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Quote of the day from San V.

Anything that thins the crowd is fine by me.

Oct 17, 2016
  10. last cast rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread San V heads up.

Only fizz bass if they can't get down on their own. Generally, if you release them quickly and you didn't horse them straight up out of...

Oct 7, 2016
  11. last cast rated John345's post Agree in the thread San V heads up.

We rented a boat and did not use a livewell. All of the fish we caught needed to be fizzed. If you put them in the water they floated...

Oct 7, 2016
  12. last cast rated fish4bass's post Agree in the thread Red Dog.

I'm not trying to be judgemental. Its just a question and to each his own, so please don't try to castrate me on here for asking. If...

Oct 5, 2016
  13. last cast rated Kellen's post Agree in the thread FRIDAY FISHING UPDATES.

Yes. It's not like they're everywhere but you'll see a few throughout the day. It's all these people putting fish in the livewells to...

Sep 23, 2016
  14. last cast rated goseango's post Agree in the thread San V heads up.

This applies to ALL lakes not just San V. Seen floaters at a few lakes over past few years. Helped fizz a 7lber a guy caught at Dixon...

Sep 23, 2016
  15. last cast rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread San V heads up.

A long needle syringe is what I use.

Sep 23, 2016
  16. last cast rated oh da shiz's post Agree in the thread San V heads up.

Yeah we scooped up a couple that were struggling to get back down. I'm not sure if people just didn't watch the fish when released or...

Sep 23, 2016