Ratings last cast has received

1. rustyh rated last cast's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

If it's not the BUDGET from keeping San V and El cap from opening... then hire more staff. Plain and simple!!! Unemployment is at a all...

May 28, 2020
  2. Everydog rated last cast's post Agree in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

If it's not the BUDGET from keeping San V and El cap from opening... then hire more staff. Plain and simple!!! Unemployment is at a all...

May 28, 2020
  3. Werfless rated last cast's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

1st off this is not directed directly at you lori. What about opening San V and El Cap ? Can't we have a rotating lake from month to...

May 28, 2020
  4. Creek rated last cast's post Like in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

May 28, 2020
  5. RKMM rated last cast's post Funny in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

1st off this is not directed directly at you lori. What about opening San V and El Cap ? Can't we have a rotating lake from month to...

May 28, 2020
  6. Werfless rated last cast's post Agree in the thread Budget meeting.

Crickets.... Wasnt there but I'm pretty sure what you heard made complete sense... Nothing.

May 8, 2020
  7. Werfless rated last cast's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

False News! ‍♂️...lol I went to El cap, San V, lake Jennings and Murray in Hope's of launching a boat this morning 5/1/20 .... all...

May 1, 2020
  8. fishnfreak rated last cast's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

False News! ‍♂️...lol I went to El cap, San V, lake Jennings and Murray in Hope's of launching a boat this morning 5/1/20 .... all...

May 1, 2020
  9. swings are free rated last cast's post Agree in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

May 1, 2020
  10. Double Minor rated last cast's post Like in the thread Any info on our lakes opening?.

May 1, 2020
  11. Werfless rated last cast's post Funny in the thread Trails open... is fishing next?.

So looks like the city opened hiking trails back up today, so are the lakes next to be opened?

Apr 24, 2020
  12. MrChatterBait rated last cast's post Like in the thread Trails open... is fishing next?.

So looks like the city opened hiking trails back up today, so are the lakes next to be opened?

Apr 24, 2020
  13. Kahuna bass rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

So I was fishing El Cap last week and came across this shad floating on the surface... Didnt know shad would[ATTACH] eat shad

Feb 11, 2020
  14. fisheromen rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

So I was fishing El Cap last week and came across this shad floating on the surface... Didnt know shad would[ATTACH] eat shad

Feb 6, 2020
  15. mcfish rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Feb 3, 2020
  16. Nick Arevalo rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Feb 1, 2020
  17. bassfisherman619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 29, 2020
  18. HK_Supermarket rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 29, 2020
  19. cavedog619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  20. galen rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020