Ratings last cast has received

1. KTfromSD rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

So I was fishing El Cap last week and came across this shad floating on the surface... Didnt know shad would[ATTACH] eat shad

Jan 28, 2020
  2. Werfless rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

So I was fishing El Cap last week and came across this shad floating on the surface... Didnt know shad would[ATTACH] eat shad

Jan 28, 2020
  3. VinnyBass rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  4. Bird334 rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  5. JoshJ123 rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  6. geofish rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  7. NibbleSquad rated last cast's post Like in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  8. Beangone rated last cast's post Like in the thread how's sd fishing?.

For me they ate the worm deep at otay today ...20-25' is where all my action came from. Thank you for your service. Hope you get on them...

Dec 2, 2019
  9. JJbasser rated last cast's post Like in the thread how's sd fishing?.

For me they ate the worm deep at otay today ...20-25' is where all my action came from. Thank you for your service. Hope you get on them...

Dec 2, 2019
  10. jusbayz rated last cast's post Like in the thread how's sd fishing?.

Dec 1, 2019
  11. Linebig rated last cast's post Like in the thread how's sd fishing?.

Dec 1, 2019
  12. JoshJ123 rated last cast's post Like in the thread how's sd fishing?.

Dec 1, 2019
  13. Werfless rated last cast's post Like in the thread how's sd fishing?.

Nov 30, 2019
  14. mcfish rated last cast's post Helpful in the thread el cap 9/14.

I went with the Minn kota terrova 55lb 12v for a 17ft aluminum and have no complaints. I like having a foot pedal(doesn't matter that's...

Sep 22, 2019
  15. Werfless rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Look on ebay, I found a good deal on mine. Minn Kota Terrova 55/US2 Trolling Motor w/i-Pilot & Bluetooth - 12V-55lb-54" 29402042500 | eBay

Sep 21, 2019
  16. Werfless rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

I went with the Minn kota terrova 55lb 12v for a 17ft aluminum and have no complaints. I like having a foot pedal(doesn't matter that's...

Sep 21, 2019
  17. tjohnson619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Sep 21, 2019
  18. Kahuna bass rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Spot lock will change everything, you'll love it.

Sep 17, 2019
  19. Werfless rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Sep 17, 2019
  20. tjohnson619 rated last cast's post Like in the thread el cap 9/14.

Sep 17, 2019