Ratings last cast has received

1. Werfless rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 8-10ft SUN DOLPHIN INSTEAD OF KAYAK ON BARRETT?.

If the guy's with the round boat and outboard motor on it can get on the lake, don't see why you couldn't take yours. [ATTACH]

Aug 5, 2020
  2. RKMM rated last cast's post Funny in the thread Let's ALl call the Mayor.

1st off this is not directed directly at you lori. What about opening San V and El Cap ? Can't we have a rotating lake from month to...

May 28, 2020
  3. Werfless rated last cast's post Funny in the thread Trails open... is fishing next?.

So looks like the city opened hiking trails back up today, so are the lakes next to be opened?

Apr 24, 2020
  4. Kahuna bass rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

So I was fishing El Cap last week and came across this shad floating on the surface... Didnt know shad would[ATTACH] eat shad

Feb 11, 2020
  5. HK_Supermarket rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

So I was fishing El Cap last week and came across this shad floating on the surface... Didnt know shad would[ATTACH] eat shad

Jan 29, 2020
  6. KTfromSD rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  7. Werfless rated last cast's post Funny in the thread 1st time I've seen this.

Jan 28, 2020
  8. Werfless rated last cast's post Funny in the thread San V heads up.

You may be right, I watched my back seater blindly catch a dead bass that was wrapped in a bush from a previous fisherman, in around...

Oct 17, 2016