Ratings LEGEND has received

1. tommygunzzslayer rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay quick sesh.

Went out with one goal in mind. Hook, land and release a corvina. Today was my lucky day. A day to remember since I have never hooked up...

Aug 7, 2016
  2. DCFISH rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay quick sesh.

Went out with one goal in mind. Hook, land and release a corvina. Today was my lucky day. A day to remember since I have never hooked up...

Aug 7, 2016
  3. sargo rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay quick sesh.

Aug 7, 2016
  4. mlzpinoy rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay quick sesh.

Aug 7, 2016
  5. JetLife rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay quick sesh.

Aug 7, 2016
  6. Bluefin619 rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay quick sesh.

Aug 7, 2016
  7. Daiwadude rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread New Seaforth PM.

Yellows are always there in LJ.

Apr 20, 2016
  8. DCFISH rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Ocean Goals.

Bluefin on my poppers and GT on my poppers! Nufff said.

Mar 1, 2016
  9. sargo rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission bay February 11th 2016.

Sounds like a good sesh.. Heading out tomorrow(Friday). Solo skiff sesh. Going to buy some chovies for chum

Feb 12, 2016
  10. BruceSmith rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Lake Jennings Trout Report - Rodney Marquez.

Why is trout catch and keep? What if I released them???

Dec 27, 2015
  11. rustyh rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Sunday Bay day.

Took a young and upcoming saltwater fishermen out yesterday to the big bay looking for bonito. Well, after a fast and quick dash to the...

Nov 30, 2015
  12. Chris73 rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Sunday Bay day.

Took a young and upcoming saltwater fishermen out yesterday to the big bay looking for bonito. Well, after a fast and quick dash to the...

Nov 30, 2015
  13. Fishbreath rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Sunday Bay day.

Nov 30, 2015
  14. Og Outcast rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Monday.

late start, dipped the boat and off I went. No bait, just artificials. Ran straight out to the jetty to try for a checkered board on the...

Nov 23, 2015
  15. Jig Jig Pow! rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread Mission Bay Weekend.

Nice day there!

Nov 16, 2015
  16. DCFISH rated LEGEND's post Like in the thread SD bay calico.

2nd week in a row, surface iron calicos in SD bay. They only ate two different colors out of maybe 6 different colors thrown.

Nov 10, 2015