Ratings leisureman has received

1. tjthegreat1 rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Shark fishing in a float tube.

Serious Man points earned on that one

Dec 29, 2020
  2. Werfless rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Shark fishing in a float tube.

Serious Man points earned on that one

Dec 29, 2020
  3. Kahuna bass rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Caught Wednesday evening on a worm. Just under 8 lbs. I got the scale to 8 once but it wanted to settle on 7.95. [ATTACH]

Jul 27, 2019
  4. otay michael rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Caught Wednesday evening on a worm. Just under 8 lbs. I got the scale to 8 once but it wanted to settle on 7.95. [ATTACH]

Jul 26, 2019
  5. gatorfan rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 26, 2019
  6. Werfless rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 26, 2019
  7. swings are free rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 26, 2019
  8. BruceSmith rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 26, 2019
  9. Millsapboyz rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 26, 2019
  10. BruceSmith rated leisureman's post Like in the thread otay last 4 trips-just braggin.

Look what I got today!! We tried flukes, top water, crankbaits, etc. with no luck. Again, all they seemed to want is a worm. Just a hair...

Jul 25, 2019
  11. Werfless rated leisureman's post Like in the thread otay last 4 trips-just braggin.

Look what I got today!! We tried flukes, top water, crankbaits, etc. with no luck. Again, all they seemed to want is a worm. Just a hair...

Jul 25, 2019
  12. tmbtc12 rated leisureman's post Like in the thread otay last 4 trips-just braggin.

Jul 25, 2019
  13. JJbasser rated leisureman's post Like in the thread otay last 4 trips-just braggin.

Jul 24, 2019
  14. RolloTomasi rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

It’s as if someone flipped a switch and turned on the fish! After 2 straight skunks for my buddy and I, we float tubed in Harvey arm on...

Jul 18, 2019
  15. MaxZmus rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

It’s as if someone flipped a switch and turned on the fish! After 2 straight skunks for my buddy and I, we float tubed in Harvey arm on...

Jul 18, 2019
  16. wackyrig rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 18, 2019
  17. RamonaAngler rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 18, 2019
  18. DogDudeDrone rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 18, 2019
  19. Tom_74 rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 17, 2019
  20. PBandJellicles rated leisureman's post Like in the thread Otay is alive!!.

Jul 17, 2019