Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated fishfanatic's post Like in the thread Frogs Days of Summer.

Got a terrible itch to catch a frog fish as I've been lagging this summer. Went out the next couple days, caught 7 and missed many more....

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:09 PM
  2. Linebig rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Standard affair lately....good job Rob. Been doing very good out there as well. Be there Saturday...leave the pond in Ramona sit a...

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:48 AM
  3. Linebig rated Slater's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

Seen alot of that at my stomping grounds, 3 different guys not together "this is my first time fishing"...... Just at the immediate area...

Jul 5, 2020 at 3:13 PM
  4. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Like in the thread Home Lake 4th of July 2020.

Yep. Dropped by Hodges yesterday evening after dinner for an hour or two of fishing before the sun set. Still plenty of boats out on...

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:45 AM
  5. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread July 3- Bassing for 7(Could of been 11).

I guess it was not funny for the guys who came all the way out there. I actually drove to Murray early in the year because I was off on...

Jul 5, 2020 at 9:00 AM
  6. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread July 3- Bassing for 7(Could of been 11).

Did a little bass fishing this morning. Got off to a slow start as the water level rose from my last visit here and had to explore a...

Jul 5, 2020 at 8:49 AM
  7. Linebig rated surfnfish's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Figures... At least with my kayak on my roof I could make an easy U-turn at the gate. I felt bad for some of the people trying to turn...

Jul 4, 2020
  8. Linebig rated otay michael's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Sweeeeeet. I think I know how you feel about the later bite of nice size models back there! :emoji_sunglasses::emoji_metal:

Jul 3, 2020
  9. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

nice job guys!! look at that beautiful brushy water. frog stuff for sure. TJ's hair is almost where mine was at that age(1969). :o haha

Jul 3, 2020
  10. Linebig rated Big C's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Chat, you and I can only dream about being part of the 10%.

Jul 3, 2020
  11. Linebig rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Wow! Excellent! To me it confirms the old saying that 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fishermen.

Jul 3, 2020
  12. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 7/1 all on the wheel.

have been lucky these last few weeks pulling 3lbers out of the tulles successfully-------til today! the explosions were awesome, the...

Jul 2, 2020
  13. Linebig rated biggbass's post Like in the thread El Cap Sunday 6/28.

Took my son to El Cap today. Early rise but late start. Had to stop at ECBT and drop a 50 spot - just because I felt like it. Arrived to...

Jul 1, 2020
  14. Linebig rated jusbayz's post Like in the thread Got it done! Otay 7/1.

Was fortunate(?) to get a few hours on Otay w/ Bro-in-law this morning. 5th boat in line, but pretty easy puttin' in. Immediately ran...

Jul 1, 2020
  15. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 6/24 soon.

thank you. you taught me well, i'm all in. I wish I could video the whole fight. just to watch it over and over. haha

Jun 27, 2020
  16. Linebig rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread San Vee 6/25.

[ATTACH] First day back from Sierra trip, it was crowded. Went to San Vee caught 5 fish wasn’t great , did catch one nice fish.

Jun 26, 2020
  17. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/22-Monday Morning at Murray/Better than.....

Monday morning at Murray.. is better than being at work. I decided to head over to Murray this morning since I'm retired and the crowds...

Jun 23, 2020
  18. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread 6/22-Monday Morning at Murray/Better than.....

murray rules for you! that's cool. you do better there than I do at otay! hmmmm.

Jun 23, 2020
  19. Linebig rated surfnfish's post Like in the thread Spooning for bass Question?.

Thanks for the articles Linebig and extra advice Vinny. I actually have a variety of spoons I use for trout fishing in Utah but never...

Jun 19, 2020
  20. Linebig rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Spooning for bass Question?.

For the busters burn one of these just below the surface.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jun 19, 2020