Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated lethalinjection's post Like in the thread As if Otay could get any better....

Sounds like the good ol otay days. Imagine that volume of fish but the water level was way down, no harveys arm , you could walk across...

Oct 15, 2020
  2. Linebig rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread As if Otay could get any better....

Jumper Cables....Check.

Oct 15, 2020
  3. Linebig rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Monday, Monday...love my mondays!.

Went to my home lake, San V..since Mr. Vinnybass claims Murray now! 7 boats on the lake when I launched at 6:30, hate a crowd! I was all...

Oct 13, 2020
  4. Linebig rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread 10/9 el cap.

better grade yesterday, two of us caught 34. One bleeder 7 lbs, had to release quick didn’t want it to die,couldn’t get a picture. but...

Oct 13, 2020
  5. Linebig rated Tom_74's post Like in the thread Flipping is Fun!.

Got to Otay and was on the water around 3:30. The water level looks way up. Picked up a nice flip fish, and shortly later picked up...

Oct 8, 2020
  6. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread OTAY 9/30 NO PLACE FOR OLD MEN!.

SSSHHHHHH MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. [ATTACH]

Oct 3, 2020
  7. Linebig rated gatorfan's post Like in the thread Last cast.

I was beginning to think the stripping apron that VinnyBass gave me for my tube was broken and/or cursed! :emoji_joy: I had three...

Sep 30, 2020
  8. Linebig rated Vet4Fishing's post Like in the thread Sunday 9/27/20 @ the SD River.

Good morning fellow anglers, Before I talk about how the fishing went yesterday, I want address any fishermen here who are leaving...

Sep 29, 2020
  9. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

The area around and just inside of Bushlow cove used to be one of my favorite spots, especially a few decades ago. You do not hear many...

Sep 28, 2020
  10. Linebig rated William Campbell's post Like in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Was at Otay yesterday (Sunday) for 5 hours and found it tough. Caught 4 in the 2 1/2 pound range. Did not see many bass in Harvey....

Sep 28, 2020
  11. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Yeah, Linebig and otay michael will try to kill ya!

Sep 27, 2020
  12. Linebig rated Big C's post Like in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Forget this guy. Can I go out with you? My treat.

Sep 27, 2020
  13. Linebig rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Wow, what a mature reply. That's truly hard to come by nowadays. I'm gonna be linebig when I grow up lol

Sep 27, 2020
  14. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

got to ride along with linebig(Rob) he killed em on top water and i nailed a few in my tulles. so fun! they didn't break today like...

Sep 26, 2020
  15. Linebig rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Afternoon El Cap Sat..

Nice report Rob, glad to here you got a few. I haven't been out in several weeks, every time I have planed to go something has come up...

Sep 22, 2020
  16. Linebig rated Killin Time's post Like in the thread Afternoon El Cap Sat..

Like your style!!

Sep 21, 2020
  17. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Afternoon El Cap Sat..

WP time!

Sep 21, 2020
  18. Linebig rated Skunked_Again's post Like in the thread Otay 9/19 - 9/20.

You guys told me there was 4 tournaments at Otay on sat, but I live close, so I put on the safety yellow/orange and hit the crowds. It...

Sep 21, 2020
  19. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread San V Busters.

Well, my youngest son finally goes back to work next week and we had been talking about going Bass fishing all summer. He was raised on...

Sep 20, 2020
  20. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 9/18- Murray Morning Melting Session for 7.

Knowing the temps would be in the middle to high 90's, I still headed to Murray anyway for a a morning session. It sounds like a...

Sep 18, 2020