Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated fishindad's post Like in the thread Need some tips on winter fishing at Otay.

Bigger fish can be found in shallow areas this time of year.Think of spots with grass and sun. Keep in mind that they spook easy so...

Jan 1, 2021
  2. Linebig rated otay michael's post Like in the thread El Cap redemption....

[ATTACH] After the stripe at Otay last Wed., couldn't wait to get out to Cap for redemption. Met new backseater buddy William Campbell...

Dec 26, 2020
  3. Linebig rated Doubledigit333's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Tubular looking graph Rob! LOL Great explanation of how color of the fish relate to where they are in your cone. Great pics....

Dec 19, 2020
  4. Linebig rated bendopolo's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Several weeks ago, after fishing thru multiple “Snakes” on the meter in 25 feet of water, I went back with 2 pound test and a Crappie...

Dec 19, 2020
  5. Linebig rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Very informative Rob. My unit has Downscan, but no Sidescan. Thanks for the tips and pics in real time!!

Dec 19, 2020
  6. Linebig rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Yeah side scan is critical......wish I had a unit with it and probably everybody on this thread too. But even with out it just means you...

Dec 16, 2020
  7. Linebig rated B8DHOOK's post Like in the thread Worm gear - grease or oil?.

Light oil all the way.. light oil on everything except the gears teeth.. ( if you like free wheelin loose spinning bait casters.. ). I...

Dec 10, 2020
  8. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 11/25 top water!? oh my..

i didn't get 27, but the 3 i got were nice. :o spooned 2 and a crappie. [ATTACH] water 61 +- and green stained. but, clear[ATTACH] ....

Dec 3, 2020
  9. Linebig rated captbrian's post Like in the thread Trolling Rapalas at Otay!!!.

I tried an experiment today at Otay. I trolled rapalas the Shad rap medium size and a joint Shad rap medium sized around the perimeter...

Dec 2, 2020
  10. Linebig rated camobass's post Like in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

Unless you’re wealthy, then your crew does it for you...

Nov 26, 2020
  11. Linebig rated Gabemorales's post Like in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

Exactly lol, unscrew drag knob, oil/grease, and done. okay, glad to see I’m not the only one lmao

Nov 23, 2020
  12. Linebig rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Learn your electronics..

Yeah those spaghetti lines are fish coming up off the bottom looking at something(your lure, baitfish ect.) those other fish to the left...

Nov 22, 2020
  13. Linebig rated Tony Vegas's post Like in the thread Learn your electronics..

Yeah I agree with you. The understanding how to interpret what the electronics is telling you is the key. Could be the difference of...

Nov 22, 2020
  14. Linebig rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Learn your electronics..

I figured so.. lol.. I caught a few LMB in less than a half hour the other day in the valley on a big O in firetiger. Figured I was...

Nov 21, 2020
  15. Linebig rated Queue's post Like in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Thank you for doing this. With our fluctuating water levels, something I find helpful for understanding structure is to go over spots...

Nov 18, 2020
  16. Linebig rated Werfless's post Like in the thread A San Diego Kid teaches drop-shotting....

Very cool. Hope he does well and makes a living out of it...

Nov 16, 2020
  17. Linebig rated scheadhunter's post Like in the thread New Curado-300!.

I was given the new Tatula 300 to try out for large Swim baits/A rig etc. Absolutely love it. Beefy but compact. I also picked up a new...

Nov 16, 2020
  18. Linebig rated JustBass's post Like in the thread My Ned Rig..

Ned rig, is pretty hyped up this past couple years. There are so many controversies about True Ned Rigging and how to fish with it the...

Nov 15, 2020
  19. Linebig rated camobass's post Like in the thread New Curado-300!.

Dang it

Nov 13, 2020
  20. Linebig rated Nute's post Like in the thread New Curado-300!.

Thats the next one for sure. If I didnt just stock up on on two K series, that would be my next one for sure. Great alternative from the...

Nov 13, 2020