Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

Done..got the standard automated reply....

May 31, 2020 at 10:23 PM
  2. Linebig rated dilatedppls's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

lets do this!!

May 31, 2020 at 8:58 PM
  3. Linebig rated rustyh's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

Done

May 31, 2020 at 8:01 PM
  4. Linebig rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Contact these 4 council members about our lakes being closed..

I just sent an email to each

May 31, 2020 at 5:44 PM
  5. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

I got an auto-response from two. Said a person will get back to me. We'll see.

May 31, 2020 at 5:05 PM
  6. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Ok, after calling the mayor, send 4 emails, here are the addresses:.

How has the counsel become so stinking Liberal??? Wait til the current "conservative" Mayor is gone! That being said, I sent a note to...

May 31, 2020 at 5:05 PM
  7. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread otay 5/27.

yes sir. last time it was this high, i tore em up in the back waters behind the tulles. this year, not one bite. there was more open...

May 28, 2020 at 10:10 PM
  8. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Well how about that?.

Just sent a note to Diane Jacob.

May 15, 2020
  9. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I have drafted about 6 paragraphs that I am going to fine tune and send in for the May 8 budget meeting that Rob was talking about in...

May 7, 2020
  10. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

I nominate Linebig !

May 7, 2020
  11. Linebig rated Double Minor's post Like in the thread Green light Red Light..

I want a lake manager that knows how to fish and wants open lakes...

May 1, 2020
  12. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Green light Red Light..

I have been waiting at a red light a mile and a half from Murray for over a month...ha ha.

May 1, 2020
  13. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread Missed bite & a Skinny Bass.

I made it a point to go fishing today because today would’ve been my father’s birthday. He had the patience to teach me how to...

Apr 23, 2020
  14. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New Monthly Column WON.

Well done Rob!!! You'll do great!! I've enjoyed your local writing and as well your YouTube videos. Keep it going my friend!! Mel -...

Apr 19, 2020
  15. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread New Monthly Column WON.

Congratulations Rob! I look forward to it as do many others here on SDFish. Vinny

Apr 19, 2020
  16. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Like in the thread New Monthly Column WON.

SWEET! i feel like i have been reading your column for the past 6 years! :) please don't build my otay up too much. :) :)

Apr 19, 2020
  17. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread 10.8= New PB for Justin Atkins...

Nah, that's a little 'un in Texas! ;)

Apr 13, 2020
  18. Linebig rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Lake Mittry Freedom report.

Yuma has the same precaution we have minus the no reason closure of their waters. Mittry is a donkey factory but it was a little tough...

Apr 12, 2020
  19. Linebig rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Caught a birthday fish.. a day late.

Well.. had to go to the store, so I took a stroll down the storm drain with the goal of catching one single solitary yellow bullhead to...

Apr 12, 2020
  20. Linebig rated mcfish's post Like in the thread Best catch ever!!.

The best kind of smart!

Apr 11, 2020