Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated bluegillman's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great video Rob. Only thing I would add is as you are taking the parts off, lay them out in order. That way, when you're piecing it...

Nov 13, 2019 at 5:03 PM
  2. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Sat. and sun. at the Vee.

Agreed, me no likey wakeboarders even from my boat...

Nov 12, 2019 at 7:43 PM
  3. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Great job Rob! Reel maintenance is one of my downfalls to my fishing arsenal. Though I don't get on the water as much as I have many...

Nov 12, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  4. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Nicely done Rob! It brought back memories of me taking apart reels decades ago and cleaning up the insides and lubing/oiling gears....

Nov 11, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  5. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

20+ fish for us today. Super foggy first thing in the am, overall weather once the fog lifted was perfect. Threw the Chatterbait,...

Nov 7, 2019
  6. Linebig rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Otay 11/3/19.

Sounds like a great day out there!

Nov 7, 2019
  7. Linebig rated rrocco's post Like in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

Great knot- checks all the boxes. Easy to tie, strong, and small. Best knot especially if knot will be passing through the guides.

Nov 4, 2019
  8. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Saturday at the Vee.

With the wind up last Sunday, I was on spotlock, that didn’t seem to spook the busters around us at all. They would continually go down...

Oct 31, 2019
  9. Linebig rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Saturday at the Vee.

Hate when that happens.. if they roll up quietly it's all good. Off the big motor for sure, electronics off and trolling motor on low....

Oct 31, 2019
  10. Linebig rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Saturday at the Vee.

The fish put on a show for sure . It took some work today , . Double clone fry rig when they got close . 5gram reins jig burned under...

Oct 31, 2019
  11. Linebig rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Saturday at the Vee.

Hundreds of breaking fish almost everywhere. Hard for us to catch but we’re learning a lot. Thanks for all tips I received from SDfish...

Oct 31, 2019
  12. Linebig rated otay michael's post Like in the thread otay 10/30 WINDY!!!!.

The only thing howling down here on the coast is the occasional wolf man. [ATTACH]

Oct 31, 2019
  13. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vicente - 10/27.

Rob, you have a PM.

Oct 29, 2019
  14. Linebig rated bassaholics's post Like in the thread El Cap this Saturday.

This will be the first event of the season for National Bass West. The fishing at El Cap has been good with fish being caught on Surface...

Oct 29, 2019
  15. Linebig rated Booyacuh's post Like in the thread Otay 10/26.

Went to Otay for the first time with my buddy. Morning started off really windy and there was a bunch of ppl on the water. Buddy managed...

Oct 29, 2019
  16. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread San Vicente - 10/27.

Short report: San Vicente Sunday 10/27, launched at first light, off the water by 1400. 7 fish total for the boat, 5 for me, biggest...

Oct 29, 2019
  17. Linebig rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego part-2 small minnow baits. Rigging the system.

Very cool.. thanks for sharing!

Oct 29, 2019
  18. Linebig rated fish4bass's post Like in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego part-2 small minnow baits. Rigging the system.

Another great video Rob. And again thanks for the tips.

Oct 29, 2019
  19. Linebig rated tomegun's post Like in the thread Otay Sat.

Just watched the video, awesome mang!

Oct 27, 2019