Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Best catch ever!!.

Another beautiful catch Rob! :-)

Apr 1, 2020
  2. Linebig rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Murray-Only a test for one.

That fits on your yak??? Looks the size of my TV!!! Dollars????

Feb 5, 2020
  3. Linebig rated bluegillman's post Agree in the thread Murray 12/3.

Searching for some quality pre-frontal action, got on the water about 11am, surface water temp ~ 60. Graphed massive amounts of fish...

Dec 8, 2019
  4. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Vee 11/16/19.

Quick report from yesterday. Gentlemen’s start to the morning, launched around 0615 to surprisingly very little wind for Vicente in the...

Nov 20, 2019
  5. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

I have some of those and a couple deep spool 5500's. I have a 6500 and a 7000 also. I thought about selling them but instead I am...

Nov 14, 2019
  6. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread New Video, Basic Reel Tear down..

Rob...again I loved the video and great pics and details about the Tranx-200-vs the Curado K. I know many of us definitely look forward...

Nov 12, 2019
  7. Linebig rated naimad's post Agree in the thread Drowning on the canal.

its always a good idea to carry a long heavy duty tow strap with you comes in handy if someone goes in or your vehicle gets stuck I have...

Oct 30, 2019
  8. Linebig rated otay michael's post Agree in the thread Otay 10/26.

They are plenty there for the taking, just got to figure out the combination. You are on your way.

Oct 29, 2019
  9. Linebig rated Chriwilson's post Agree in the thread Just for the fun of it..

I’ll give it a go after my gym sesh !

Sep 14, 2019
  10. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread Where’s the bite, what’s everyone doing?.

Well said Rob. I remember when the Union-Trib used to post fish reports weekly decades ago. If you saw "good fishing" or it mentioned...

Jul 26, 2019
  11. Linebig rated Bassrunner115's post Agree in the thread Where’s the bite, what’s everyone doing?.

I finally figured out there might be a bite going on in the trees. Fished Monday morning till noon,for zero bites. Passed Otay Michael...

Jul 25, 2019
  12. Linebig rated swings are free's post Agree in the thread Otay Closed?!?.

Otay is the only place ive been checked that I can remember it's also one of the only places that opens up at a decent time. I geuss the...

Jul 10, 2019
  13. Linebig rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread San V ..they're hungry!.

True! That's sad for fantastic lakes. As I've said, my son can fish from sun up to sundown. We always comment on the scarcity of...

Apr 24, 2019
  14. Linebig rated Roman's post Agree in the thread San V 4/4.

Anglers marine customer appreciation tournament Saturday.

Apr 5, 2019
  15. Linebig rated mick's post Agree in the thread Fun times, Otay and San V..

Looks like its time to lock this thread. Let's move on...

Mar 29, 2019
  16. Linebig rated Rainemahdi's post Agree in the thread (Hodges) Missed work for one lousy....

Piglet. No scale but I’d say 6? My last two trips to Hodges were skunks (last year) so I think they owed me one. And I’ll still make...

Mar 6, 2019
  17. Linebig rated Noms's post Agree in the thread My poor reel, I need help :(.

You did nothing wrong. Some reels just don't hold up in the saltwater even saltwater "rated" reels. Gotta actually tear them down...

Feb 7, 2019
  18. Linebig rated flyfishinsteve64's post Agree in the thread Storm day = fish day.

Thanks guy's I'll go for it. I once watched a video of a sprinter driving on what seemed to be a 45* angle. should be fine.. Here hold...

Feb 5, 2019