Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

My fish are all black...darn!

Dec 20, 2020
  2. Linebig rated Slater's post Funny in the thread Learn your electronics..

I was happy with my days results till I read your report...:emoji_grimacing: Thanks buddy...

Nov 22, 2020
  3. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Mine is a $140 unit with a tiny screen that I can read just fine from where I sit on my tube. I choose "traditional" screen I believe....

Nov 16, 2020
  4. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay. It pays to stick it out. Grind it out..

that may have been me. I followed him after he pummeled the very back of harveys. I should have known better. got some bites but no...

Oct 20, 2020
  5. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay. It pays to stick it out. Grind it out..

oh no, you should see him work when he's dialed in. 10 bass all day ain't diddly for him. haha every where I went yesterday, he was...

Oct 19, 2020
  6. Linebig rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread As if Otay could get any better....

Must be all that bad Karma. Because of all the awesome information you give all the users on SD FISH!! ROB...ROCKS!! Coolest Cat I've...

Oct 15, 2020
  7. Linebig rated Doubledigit333's post Funny in the thread As if Otay could get any better....

Jumper Cables....Check.

Oct 15, 2020
  8. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread OTAY 9/30 NO PLACE FOR OLD MEN!.

SSSHHHHHH MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE. [ATTACH]

Oct 3, 2020
  9. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Yeah, Linebig and otay michael will try to kill ya!

Sep 27, 2020
  10. Linebig rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread otay 9/26 Rob fishes SD--w/JJ.

Wow, what a mature reply. That's truly hard to come by nowadays. I'm gonna be linebig when I grow up lol

Sep 27, 2020
  11. Linebig rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Sutherland Sat..

Of course it's a different color bro, they're all photoshopped - to make it look like a different fish each time!!! They all hold it out...

Sep 14, 2020
  12. Linebig rated biggbass's post Funny in the thread 3 day weekend/heatwave.

Hyoscine - Google Search Just messing with you. We know what you ment. Even though your a writer now.

Sep 9, 2020
  13. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Otay Tugs.

WHAT LOUNGE?? am I missing something? which one was the 2lber?? :emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin::emoji_grin: lol

Jul 20, 2020
  14. Linebig rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread Otay and hoards of people.

Falling overboard once or twice helps a little, just don’t let go of your rod

Jul 12, 2020
  15. Linebig rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread sometimes....

I have a solar powered, automatic, pre-programmed, facial recognition, voice commanded, camera carrying drone that follows me around all...

Apr 5, 2020
  16. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread The Blarney Stone.

I never knew that lakes had buttresses.:emoji_flushed:

Jan 27, 2020
  17. Linebig rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 11/30-Cold Murray quick trip: 2 Bites for 2 Bass.

Mr. Vinnybass did the same study at Murray...except he caught 100% of the bass, often 20 or 30 times! The study was never verified...

Dec 2, 2019
  18. Linebig rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

You da man Rob. So when will we have to start paying you for autographs

Nov 16, 2019
  19. Linebig rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Otay Sat.

I enjoyed the VIDEO AGAIN!!

Oct 22, 2019
  20. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Otay Sat.

Well done sir! If you can't fish for them, might as well read the bass'n report! Mel - Kahuna bass Suffering in Lisbon,...

Oct 22, 2019