Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated Fishtricks's post Funny in the thread sometimes....

I have a solar powered, automatic, pre-programmed, facial recognition, voice commanded, camera carrying drone that follows me around all...

Apr 5, 2020
  2. Linebig rated bassgalrascal's post Funny in the thread The Blarney Stone.

I never knew that lakes had buttresses.:emoji_flushed:

Jan 27, 2020
  3. Linebig rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread 11/30-Cold Murray quick trip: 2 Bites for 2 Bass.

Mr. Vinnybass did the same study at Murray...except he caught 100% of the bass, often 20 or 30 times! The study was never verified...

Dec 2, 2019
  4. Linebig rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

You da man Rob. So when will we have to start paying you for autographs

Nov 16, 2019
  5. Linebig rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread Otay Sat.

I enjoyed the VIDEO AGAIN!!

Oct 22, 2019
  6. Linebig rated Kahuna bass's post Funny in the thread Otay Sat.

Well done sir! If you can't fish for them, might as well read the bass'n report! Mel - Kahuna bass Suffering in Lisbon,...

Oct 22, 2019
  7. Linebig rated scheadhunter's post Funny in the thread Otay 10-20-19.

Tough conditions Sunday Morning with high skies. We managed a handful casting to breaking fish with the tiny baits. We had to capture...

Oct 21, 2019
  8. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Sat. and sun. at the Vee.

I get that, Rob, I hear that all the time. While I like getting them on top, just as much as the next guy, maybe not as much as Otay...

Oct 18, 2019
  9. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Just for the fun of it..

He's got a fishing habit to support!

Sep 15, 2019
  10. Linebig rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Just for the fun of it..

Heck to the ya! The KVD of San Diego on video!!!

Sep 14, 2019
  11. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread otay last 4 trips-just braggin.

please don't mention these again! :( and i have been throwing flukes most of the time. obviously in the wrong places at the wrong time,...

Jul 24, 2019
  12. Linebig rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Line/Gear questions.

I would give you some advise, but LB would end up with a hernia from laughing. Just go with his sugestions

Jul 12, 2019
  13. Linebig rated Bassrunner115's post Funny in the thread A report of sorts?.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Fished the north end,right side,until stopped by land and trees,for one three pounder.Next week I’ll try the left and...

Jul 5, 2019
  14. Linebig rated vinjo's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Saw a guy at Shelter Island try to load an old cabin cruiser onto what looked like a rented trailer. He was trying to do this with a...

Jun 19, 2019
  15. Linebig rated glassman's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Years ago we were shore fishing san v and we saw a group of flatbillers/bros show up with a boat that only looked marginally lake...

Jun 19, 2019
  16. Linebig rated sherpa's post Funny in the thread San V 6/16.

Years ago I was fishing the Salton Sea and the wind came up real bad and every one was tied up at the dock. A boat came loose and was...

Jun 19, 2019
  17. Linebig rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 6/15-Murray: Don't whine, it was fine..

I have people ask me things sometimes, even a supposed pro calico guy once... I told him the full truth. Cast a live mackerel onto the...

Jun 18, 2019
  18. Linebig rated JustBass's post Funny in the thread Are we too late?.

Finally a bass on Senko lol. What should I sell first? Anyone want Luna 253, ECBT 7’9 H, American trash fish? Hudds 68 weedless special?...

Mar 15, 2019
  19. Linebig rated fish4bass's post Funny in the thread Whatever happened to the beginner fishermen.

Ive seen Rob fish and trust me his skills are impressive. He has gained so much respect from the bass that they literally chase him...

Feb 28, 2019