Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread The ever changing Otay.

You would hate having me in the boat then..

Sep 25, 2018
  2. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread The ever changing Otay.

The guy at the Alamo... with the knife? :emoji_grin:

Sep 24, 2018
  3. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread otay 9/19 elusive they were.

Did you use the Force, Luke? Er, I mean JJ? [ATTACH]

Sep 21, 2018
  4. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Warm Front....ACK!.

I'd bet otay michael couldn't catch a fish on TW right now! That is how bad it is. 180 out from last year at this time. A whole herd...

Sep 10, 2018
  5. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread Otay and breakers.

***BREAKING NEWS*** Green Shad Clone Fry are now trending at $99 each or a bargain price of $500 per package...... :emoji_joy:

Aug 29, 2018
  6. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Fishing partner..

Bill, did your ship come in?

Aug 27, 2018
  7. Linebig rated doubletap's post Funny in the thread Fishing partner..

OK the bidding for back seat starts at a $1000 thousand once twice do I hear $1500 $1500 once twice SOLD

Aug 27, 2018
  8. Linebig rated bgood's post Funny in the thread Latin America.

Oh my Lanta!

Aug 19, 2018
  9. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Two DD’s both PB’s got one then bested that..

My luck and timing are horrible! ;)

Jul 30, 2018
  10. Linebig rated Low&Slow's post Funny in the thread Two DD’s both PB’s got one then bested that..

Linebig man Rob your boy is a stick and a half... i wonder where he gets it from. :emoji_wink:

Jul 28, 2018
  11. Linebig rated scheadhunter's post Funny in the thread Sat -Otay.

Your Saturday sounds like paradise compared to our Sunday.

Jul 23, 2018
  12. Linebig rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Sat -Otay.

Nice job...you guys lose more fish than i land...

Jul 22, 2018
  13. Linebig rated oh da shiz's post Funny in the thread 7/14 North of the 52 / South of the 78.

Fished a place North of the 52 / South of the 78 on Saturday for a morning sesh and got 10 of these 2-3lbs chunks... Otay is not the...

Jul 16, 2018
  14. Linebig rated bgood's post Funny in the thread Uncrowded Otay! Yeah!.

After all your reports I bet it was a zoo out there at Murray :emoji_wink:

Jul 15, 2018
  15. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Hodges Saturday 7/7/18.

Don't ask don't tell! (leave a note)

Jul 9, 2018
  16. Linebig rated JJbasser's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

that there is funny. I wish somebody did. :) haha

Jun 25, 2018
  17. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Lake Murray-Recent fun(View if you want to).

Hopefully I’ll see you out at the lake one day......heck, there’s no secret spots between us. In fact you may know a lot more of them....

Jun 25, 2018
  18. Linebig rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Windy, cold Otay..

I tend to think it was the Jalapeno Cheddar Cheetos I had before re-rigging...obviously his fish were partial to Fritos. Ha, we both...

Jun 18, 2018
  19. Linebig rated mikecheck1212's post Funny in the thread Sunscreen Preferences.

How to catch Big Bass without getting chapped lips- Fat Cat Newton Video #4 very informative

Jun 11, 2018