Ratings Linebig has given

1. Linebig rated spoonminnow's post Funny in the thread Keeping a photo log.

I wish I had your memory! I'm lucky if I remember to put on shoes in the morning.

Feb 8, 2018
  2. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay-1/28: Bassing along & in the tules.

A 12+ on spinnning reel! That fish must be soooo embarrassed! ;) (my pb came on a spinner as well.) Love the new avatar!

Jan 29, 2018
  3. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread The SDFish Humor Thread.

Here are a few fishing terms I just thought I would share with you: Line - Something you give your co-workers when they ask on Monday...

Jan 24, 2018
  4. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Terrible Murray 1/14: 2 bites, 1 small bass(& one tweet).

[ATTACH]

Jan 19, 2018
  5. Linebig rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 1/2 day session Otay sun.

Caught more bass than catfish today... Lol.. More annoying than anything.. Did get a couple bait/mini carp too.. Not a total loss!...

Jan 16, 2018
  6. Linebig rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread 1/2 day session Otay sun.

Beautiful as always.. Nice.. Looking forward to my skunk in the IV tomorrow.. Hahaha

Jan 14, 2018
  7. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Cap-Sat.

Great job out there! I always forget about El Cap(even though I used to fish there all the time) and I enjoyed your report...with some...

Jan 14, 2018
  8. Linebig rated gatorfan's post Funny in the thread El Cap, last afternoon of vacation.

There, I fixed your shirt for you fisheromen

Jan 12, 2018
  9. Linebig rated jus bigguns's post Funny in the thread El Cap, last afternoon of vacation.

Did you check the air in your tires?

Jan 12, 2018
  10. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Otay. Slower yet still nice.

Yeah, love the Fonzarela pose!

Jan 7, 2018
  11. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Size Matters.

Rob looks lonely. (yeah right!)

Jan 4, 2018
  12. Linebig rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Size Matters.

We learned this system from fisheromen :emoji_grinning::emoji_grinning::emoji_grinning:

Jan 4, 2018
  13. Linebig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread And the hits keep coming at Otay.

Story of your fishing life!:emoji_thinking:

Jan 3, 2018
  14. Linebig rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread Murray half session.

Exactly how deep do I need to look for your tail spinner? 30'?..40'?..50'.? Guess it's time to break out my Lil' George's! I stock piled...

Jan 2, 2018
  15. Linebig rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread New Year's Resolutions regarding Bass Fishing.

Thanks..... but I forgot a very important one: In 2018, If I see Linebig's boat, follow it. It may only lead me to a few better fishing...

Dec 31, 2017
  16. Linebig rated Nute's post Funny in the thread Odd day at Otay....

Always fun fishing with you. I should have stuck around for that last stretch. Until next time....[ATTACH]

Dec 31, 2017
  17. Linebig rated otay michael's post Funny in the thread Otay. 12.13.'17 Tough today..

Ha Ha... Yeah, after getting 14 limits the time before one can get spoiled!

Dec 15, 2017
  18. Linebig rated swings are free's post Funny in the thread Second verse same as the first- San V.

Imagine if you actually fished for big cats , lol.

Dec 10, 2017
  19. Linebig rated TechniFish's post Funny in the thread When does the spawn begin.

4:32AM

Dec 8, 2017
  20. Linebig rated BassinNova's post Funny in the thread Otay Sunday.

Kellen used to have the "Ask the Pro" section which hasn't been active in awhile but luckily we have something just as good called "Ask...

Dec 6, 2017