Ratings Linebig has received

1. ColdEye rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

You’re not. I keep all all my gear in top shape. There are a few of us out there. :):)

Sep 14, 2022
  2. ColdEye rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Any Tranx 200 users here.

Fresh water reels are not designed for salt. It does not matter what the box says as salt approved. Thats just the spool bearings. Any...

Sep 14, 2022
  3. Pond_prowler_619 rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

There is no such thing as cheating unless you are cheating. Any bait live or artificial you can buy legally and allowed in the body of...

Feb 17, 2022
  4. Egorham rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

There is no such thing as cheating unless you are cheating. Any bait live or artificial you can buy legally and allowed in the body of...

Feb 16, 2022
  5. diegofish rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Feb 16, 2022
  6. Werfless rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

Feb 15, 2022
  7. Werfless rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Shimano reel service.

Most people when they try to service a reel take it too far. Leave all those little pinned in clip springs and such alone. The only...

Jan 29, 2021
  8. CraigSmith rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shimano reel service.

Most people when they try to service a reel take it too far. Leave all those little pinned in clip springs and such alone. The only...

Jan 29, 2021
  9. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shimano reel service.

Jan 29, 2021
  10. oldfogey rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shimano reel service.

Jan 29, 2021
  11. tsugg rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Shimano reel service.

No, nothing changed with service and sales in Irvine. The main headquarters moved to South Carolina. Everyone is still in Irvine as always.

Jan 29, 2021
  12. 929nitro rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Cold Water Survival.

In the winter I am vert methodical about how I move around the deck of my boat.i truly do not want to fall in. I also keep extra clothes...

Jan 29, 2021
  13. dmorgan3 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Shimano reel service.

No, nothing changed with service and sales in Irvine. The main headquarters moved to South Carolina. Everyone is still in Irvine as always.

Jan 28, 2021
  14. VinnyBass rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Shimano reel service.

Jan 28, 2021
  15. Werfless rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Shimano reel service.

Jan 28, 2021
  16. Werfless rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Cold Water Survival.

In the winter I am vert methodical about how I move around the deck of my boat.i truly do not want to fall in. I also keep extra clothes...

Jan 28, 2021
  17. Stephan Deambrogio rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Linebigs WON spoon article.

Thank you! Its one of my fav lures!!

Jan 8, 2021
  18. tsugg rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Linebigs WON spoon article.

Thank you! Its one of my fav lures!!

Jan 8, 2021
  19. Werfless rated Linebig's post Like in the thread Linebigs WON spoon article.

Digital subscription. I tried to link to it. Wont allow it.

Jan 7, 2021