Ratings Linebig has received

1. Egorham rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

There is no such thing as cheating unless you are cheating. Any bait live or artificial you can buy legally and allowed in the body of...

Feb 16, 2022
  2. Werfless rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Is Live Bait for Bass Cheating?.

There is no such thing as cheating unless you are cheating. Any bait live or artificial you can buy legally and allowed in the body of...

Feb 15, 2022
  3. CraigSmith rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shimano reel service.

Most people when they try to service a reel take it too far. Leave all those little pinned in clip springs and such alone. The only...

Jan 29, 2021
  4. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shimano reel service.

Most people when they try to service a reel take it too far. Leave all those little pinned in clip springs and such alone. The only...

Jan 29, 2021
  5. oldfogey rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Shimano reel service.

Jan 29, 2021
  6. tsugg rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Need some tips on winter fishing at Otay.

Wow- post from 2012. Cool. Nothing much has changed less time. The trick with flipping is timing. Yes, if you toss it all day you can...

Jan 2, 2021
  7. swings are free rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Need some tips on winter fishing at Otay.

2012 and still holds true in 2020

Jan 2, 2021
  8. fishnfreak rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Ca. 2021 Fishing License.

Online sales. Zero reason to go in and have to fill it out. Just one less thing to do.

Dec 29, 2020
  9. tsugg rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Ca. 2021 Fishing License.

Online sales. Zero reason to go in and have to fill it out. Just one less thing to do.

Dec 20, 2020
  10. camobass rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

You’re not. I keep all all my gear in top shape. There are a few of us out there. :):)

Nov 26, 2020
  11. camobass rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

Its not really surgery wiping a spool down and adding oil. SI liken it to checking the air in your tires or changing your oil regularly....

Nov 26, 2020
  12. camobass rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

The Tranx series is a great series! Salt reels need service after each use. Here is how salt reels work. The people who say they...

Nov 26, 2020
  13. Kam_Walsh98 rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

The Tranx series is a great series! Salt reels need service after each use. Here is how salt reels work. The people who say they...

Nov 23, 2020
  14. the bass killing machine rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Learn your electronics..

Take the time. Stop making excuses and learn your electronics. Today from understanding how my graph works helped me find the Mother...

Nov 22, 2020
  15. VinnyBass rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread My Ned Rig..

Nice

Nov 15, 2020
  16. mcfish rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread past month or so.

Yes, we had a decent season this year all things considered. San Diego Bass did not disappoint. Nice post my good sir!

Nov 7, 2020
  17. otay michael rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread past month or so.

Yes, we had a decent season this year all things considered. San Diego Bass did not disappoint. Nice post my good sir!

Nov 7, 2020
  18. otay michael rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Otay - weds 10-21.

Nicely done!! :):)

Oct 23, 2020
  19. RippinLip619 rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Otay. It pays to stick it out. Grind it out..

Have to open it and drink it to know... I’m in.. just say’n

Oct 22, 2020
  20. otay michael rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Otay Trolling 10-18.

Dinner time!! Wow!!

Oct 21, 2020