Ratings Linebig has received

1. Boro rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread New article WON mag. Open water breakers..

Well.... Not thinking thats something in anyones future... hahaha... I can barely spell my name as it is.... Too funny. On a serious...

Nov 16, 2019
  2. Boro rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Sat. and sun. at the Vee.

The top water bite is enhanced by the wave action of the ski boats.... Its the only time I want the skiers out there. San V during top...

Oct 18, 2019
  3. Boro rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Rob Fishes San Diego. Feeling Froggy.

Top water: chasing breakers is coming soon. https://youtu.be/a-cSihEJR6M Thanks

Oct 8, 2019
  4. Christopher01 rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Sad Day at San V.

Thats the panic part... they said he died of cardiac arrest. Horrible

Jan 28, 2019
  5. Christopher01 rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Sad Day at San V.

At any time we could be sent out of our boats. Now.... knowing someone saw the Kayaker launch in those conditions... thats just so...

Jan 28, 2019
  6. aquaholic rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Reel for surface irons.

You need something stout for irons. Larger casting reels with higher speed. Trinadad is a great one. Also the Tranx-500 high speed is...

Dec 10, 2018
  7. Christopher01 rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Ca Fishing License 2019.

Did anyone really think they’’d go down? Why would anyone feel they would not go up. It has gone up every year. So has my property tax....

Dec 6, 2018
  8. kobra rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Santa Annavincente.

I am paying for it...

Oct 17, 2018
  9. JJbasser rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread I know, its been a while. This one is HUGE!!!.

Gotcha!!!! Hahahaha!!! In Asia, serious steak house in Hong Kong! Called the American Club! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Oct 9, 2018
  10. the bass killing machine rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread In an aquarium. China..

Bam! Farmed fish in China! [ATTACH]

Apr 16, 2018
  11. Bro rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Giant Dead Bass.

Too bad she died.

Apr 24, 2017
  12. Kellen rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Orville Dam is damaged.

Not going to buy when nature is giving to you for free. If we continue to get what we have been our lakes will be getting serious...

Feb 12, 2017
  13. JeffV rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Hodges Opener???.

talked to a buddy and said it sucked, not even a bite all day... yeah! Hodges showing its true colors.... for a lake that has such an...

Feb 3, 2017
  14. Legerdary rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Love Hate with San V.

man..... i am at odds with San V... I love it and I hate it.... I go cross eyed sometimes fishing there... i am finding massive schools...

Dec 11, 2016
  15. RippinLip619 rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Love Hate with San V.

man..... i am at odds with San V... I love it and I hate it.... I go cross eyed sometimes fishing there... i am finding massive schools...

Nov 28, 2016
  16. RKMM rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread When? When will it open?.

I fully agree the dock was nothing except a lame excuse for not wanting to open it. I am just hoping it opens and we can get past...

Jul 28, 2016
  17. Inder_sdbassmasters rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Advice on dealing with Otay's grass.

Embrace the grass! A few great techniques are, 1. Fly line 5"Senko. 2. small texas rig set up. Use a 1/16 bullet weight with a twist...

Jul 22, 2016
  18. BUZZSAW rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Otay gave us some serious love today..

No, we saw some good fish though. The fish were nice size we were catching on Sat so at some point in the weekend I figured I would...

Apr 11, 2016
  19. Kellen rated Linebig's post Disagree in the thread Lucky Tackle Box.

Last year we hit fish on Sammy, W-Lure-Jackall-Duo Realis-Rapala- Spook- all walking baits. at times of the season one worked better...

Feb 25, 2016