Ratings Linebig has received

1. dmorgan3 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Shimano reel service.

No, nothing changed with service and sales in Irvine. The main headquarters moved to South Carolina. Everyone is still in Irvine as always.

Jan 28, 2021
  2. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Need some tips on winter fishing at Otay.

Otay is not a light line lake. Don't get fooled into that thinking. The tulles hide any issue with line being seen or your mind thinking...

Dec 24, 2020
  3. RamonaAngler rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Here is a great photo where if you were un aware of what fish look like when they are belly down on the bottom you’d passed right over...

Dec 19, 2020
  4. jusbayz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Lake Murray Report 12/14 and fishfinder photos/questions!.

Here is a great photo where if you were un aware of what fish look like when they are belly down on the bottom you’d passed right over...

Dec 18, 2020
  5. Everydog rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

I like it for some things. Finding structure is where its really nice. Yes it shows fish as well. However its the opposite as the...

Dec 6, 2020
  6. Everydog rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Down scan does not have it. Only traditional has the A-Scope on. And the A scope is very important.

Dec 6, 2020
  7. Carterantebi rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Tranx 200 vs Fathom 200.

The Tranx series is a great series! Salt reels need service after each use. Here is how salt reels work. The people who say they...

Nov 25, 2020
  8. FishBait rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Its now time to pay attention and learn the basics with your electronics. No, really its time to learn how to use your graph. First,...

Nov 18, 2020
  9. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread New Curado-300!.

No one can cast free spooled. when they say they can... their reels have way too much side tension on the spool and they need it free...

Nov 17, 2020
  10. oh da shiz rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Its now time to pay attention and learn the basics with your electronics. No, really its time to learn how to use your graph. First,...

Nov 16, 2020
  11. A-Train rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Something happened? And then I tried to edit and deleted it? Hate using my phone for this crap. I’ll try to fix it

Nov 15, 2020
  12. A-Train rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Basics with electronics . Completed.

Nov 15, 2020
  13. Spidey rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread If it's Monday...it's San V.

Nice work... San V Is all about waiting them out. I feel what people are missing out on is blind cast fish! If you have an area where...

Oct 23, 2020
  14. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread If it's Monday...it's San V.

Nice work... San V Is all about waiting them out. I feel what people are missing out on is blind cast fish! If you have an area where...

Oct 23, 2020
  15. VinnyBass rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Otay. It pays to stick it out. Grind it out..

Have to open it and drink it to know... I’m in.. just say’n

Oct 20, 2020
  16. Skunked_Again rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Otay. It pays to stick it out. Grind it out..

The difference between last week and this week was a stark contrast If thinking busters and feverish top water. That total crazy top...

Oct 19, 2020
  17. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread As if Otay could get any better....

Yes, From what I remember you are allowed to use a hand held dip net for shad. They net must have 1/4 holes I believe and not a large...

Oct 17, 2020
  18. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread As if Otay could get any better....

I used the braid trick and from the hook being so deeply buried and a thin wire it only straightened the hook out a little...and that...

Oct 12, 2020
  19. VinnyBass rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread OTAY 9/30 NO PLACE FOR OLD MEN!.

We did a very nice fish right there... as well many at other places also.

Oct 3, 2020
  20. VinnyBass rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread OTAY 9/30 NO PLACE FOR OLD MEN!.

We did a very nice fish right there... as well many at other places also.

Oct 3, 2020