Ratings Linebig has received

1. 929nitro rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Spooning for bass Question?.

With busters and a spoon, you'll know very quickly if the size and color is correct. after 3 tosses into the school and not even a...

Jun 19, 2020
  2. Everydog rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Spooning for bass Question?.

With busters and a spoon, you'll know very quickly if the size and color is correct. after 3 tosses into the school and not even a...

Jun 19, 2020
  3. Everydog rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Round 1 goes to the fishermen!.

Lakes reopening soon!! Announcement at 3:00pm! Check the lakes website after 3:00pm!

Jun 5, 2020
  4. Werfless rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Round 1 goes to the fishermen!.

Lakes reopening soon!! Announcement at 3:00pm! Check the lakes website after 3:00pm!

Jun 5, 2020
  5. B8DHOOK rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Braid over mono ?ec.

Salt is no different than fresh having both are always good. If you only have 1 then I would choose braid

Jun 1, 2020
  6. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

Nothing as of yet. Our guess is they are waiting until the final numbers come out. June 19 is the final approval. All we can do is keep...

May 24, 2020
  7. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

Some are with us. It takes more than 2. And the rest have to get on board. There are a lot of moving parts right now. For me I looking...

May 21, 2020
  8. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

Here is how the lakes city lakes programs works. 3 of 10 lakes are in the city. The county has never paid a dime for the lakes to be...

May 20, 2020
  9. RamonaAngler rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

We were told of a program that allows each county supervisor to use 2 million on discretionary monies for non-profit and other programs....

May 20, 2020
  10. RamonaAngler rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

Two at this time are speaking in our favor. Yet we dont know if something is happening behind the scenes. They must realize we vote them...

May 20, 2020
  11. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

Two at this time are speaking in our favor. Yet we dont know if something is happening behind the scenes. They must realize we vote them...

May 19, 2020
  12. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

We were told of a program that allows each county supervisor to use 2 million on discretionary monies for non-profit and other programs....

May 19, 2020
  13. Low&Slow rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Well how about that?.

Looks like we might actually have a light at the end of the tunnel. 3 lakes open 7 to go.

May 15, 2020
  14. fishfanatic rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Its more than about fishing. And thats our issue. We are a tiny little pimple of a faction within the total picture. Our main issue is...

May 10, 2020
  15. Big Daddy TR21 rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

Its more than about fishing. And thats our issue. We are a tiny little pimple of a faction within the total picture. Our main issue is...

May 10, 2020
  16. otay michael rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Uh...What about San Diego Lakes?!?.

May 10, 2020
  17. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Green light Red Light..

In my column coming out next week I lay out exactly how to have a voice heard. May 8th is a public comment session for the topic with...

May 6, 2020
  18. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Green light Red Light..

Whats going to hurt a lot of fishermen is the budget proposal. Everyone, sit down. And remember its just a proposal and not...

May 6, 2020
  19. fisheromen rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Flipping Question..

Flipping and pitching are very similar. One just a bit further back from the structure. If you are flipping in deeper water, say 10ft...

Mar 25, 2020
  20. mcfish rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Big Bass Dreams, The Trifecta-2020..

Fish what you feel comfortable with. If I was using 40 braid and a leader I’d be tying a 30 pound leader. Yet for sight fishing........

Mar 19, 2020